Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
yay the wiki topic and ology joke worked then :party:

btw AJ, i love your avatar! where did you get it? :rofl:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
yay the wiki topic and ology joke worked then :party:

btw AJ, i love your avatar! where did you get it? :rofl:
Erm, actually, I've forgotten :confused:.

:p:

So, when will the wiki be started, has it already been started, or was it all a plot to make us behave? :hmmm:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
you forgot?...okay...:rofl:

i'll actually start writing the content once we're done with the members info thing...which we seemed to have stopped on...luton i think. ^o)
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Luton666 (aka Pansy, Nessa); A member who is often put down and considered the weakest, but can be dependable and mature in an emergency. Has yet to read the Artemis Fowl books :eek:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
yes i think we're done with luton...and then stopped...who's next?

*i think everyone got distracted with the nessa and pansy business :p:*
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Then it was foons that distracted us, then cook-ie, then the ologies

Erm, I say we do Lirael (if we haven't already, I lose track of who we've done! Are you writing our comments down or will you just search for them all again afterwards :p: )
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Then it was foons that distracted us, then cook-ie, then the ologies

Erm, I say we do Lirael (if we haven't already, I lose track of who we've done! Are you writing our comments down or will you just search for them all again afterwards :p: )
Lirael: Little is known about this member. She is captured by the sheep alot and has long periods of absence.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
She was re-incarnated as Lirael 2 after the sheep made her change her password and forget it ;yes;
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Luton - Nessa only joined this thread to wind me up, and has either been the cause or had a main part in all of the thread wars thus far. (And does everybody realise that what we class as the first thread war never actually happened?) Has the ability to be mature but would rather not be. Is currently co-leader, and has proved quite capable so far.

Lirael - The original Lirael lead (dragged) me into this thread. However the sheep kidnapped her and/or changed her password in a bid to stop her from returning. She foiled the plan and because she is a part-time necromancer, was able to return as The New & Improved Lirael.2. However, this re-incarnation uses up a lot of energy, so she is unable to post as often as she once did.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Lirael - Became Lirael 2 after the dastardly sheep stole her account and tried to trick us. Sort of. Not much else is known about this mysterious member, an enigma to all who come across her. You should watch out however, as a long lost rumour suggests that she has immense powers. She just forgets how to use them (hence being captured by the sheep).

And for the record, I came here cos AJ wanted to spam :rofl:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Accross??^o)
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Sorry what? :rofl:

I made a mistake yeah! No one else is pulled up for their crap spelling. And let's face it; everyone else's is worse than mine :p:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Not true. I pestered luton and LC for their spelling. Then I just gave up, and when they make a mistake leave them to it:p:
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Not true. I pestered luton and LC for their spelling. Then I just gave up, and when they make a mistake leave them to it:p:
My spelling is flawless.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
My spellink is flaawless.
;yes;

By the way, what DO we class as the first thread war? I get them all mixed up
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
The one about football spam, and not allowing it.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Did that not happen?
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
No. Piney stopped us before we started
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I see.

:adore: Piney
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
omg!
okay...yo-less is quitting and no one even cares! :eek:

and...we're at war???

okay, let's resolve this peacefully...we vamps who hate sheep should never fight against one another since that's what the sheep want.

i'm not a football fan, but it's only fair we let j and luton spam about this. but maybe in the way you guys write the spoilers, hidden, and they'll be the only ones to read it and the others shouldn't bother with it. or they could change the font color like many of you do. what do you guys think?

and psycho...what kind of weapons are we talking about?

Found the post where Piney's skills of negotiation first came to light. Huzzah for Piney!!!:party:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads