Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hello! I'm back! I think we should sneak off and kidnap the real Artemis. If that doesn't work, Keanu's fine. Or we could do the whole thing digitally and not worry about actors at all.
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 16 years ago
hmm,kidnapping the real arty could be very complicated.
now,how are we funding this movie?i have a grand total - once i've converted my money into american dollars - of 5$.what about you?
digital animation would be possible if you don't mind the characters looking like something out of a comic book.(i draw,but drawing realistic humans;i'm not capable of that)
Ignotus~Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
hmm,kidnapping the real arty could be very complicated.
now,how are we funding this movie?i have a grand total - once i've converted my money into american dollars - of 5$.what about you?
digital animation would be possible if you don't mind the characters looking like something out of a comic book.(i draw,but drawing realistic humans;i'm not capable of that)
Since you kicked me off the script I could happily be a producer- I have Windows Movie Maker and AnimationShop.

(But since this is supposed to be taken hypothetically, I guess that info is useless, no?)
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If I add the money I've been saving for something important (and what's more important than Arty?) I have about fifty American dollars. Wow. I didn't know I had that much. And after steali- I mean, borrowing some money off my sisters, I'll have maybe fifteen dollars more. If we count yo-less's money, an overall total of seventy dollars. How much does a video camera cost?
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Has anyone else seen the cover to AF: Opal Deception? It's really pretty.
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
yeah the cover for The Opal Deception(TOD for short) is ultra cool.
now,i'm thinking if i sell my heart...no that won't work.if i sell my kidney then perhaps we will have a decent amount of cash.perhaps 100?
Ignotus V is official producer.now,do we have to start from the 1rst book?i wanna start from the 3rd.
you can't critisize me too much about that,Star Wars wasn't made in the correct order.and neither was.....er.....Star Wars
*overlooks the fact that she's repeated herself in desperation to prove a point*
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm thinking 3 then 1 then Files then 4 then 2. We'll probably get sued after the first movie, but it's not our fault that they take so long.
Where will this movie take place? I can't afford to go to Ireland. Maybe the whole movie can take place in my kitchen.
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
I'm thinking 3 then 1 then Files then 4 then 2. We'll probably get sued after the first movie, but it's not our fault that they take so long.
Where will this movie take place? I can't afford to go to Ireland. Maybe the whole movie can take place in my kitchen.
*looks at pink hearts* AHHHHHHHH! :eek:

Now, what were we talking about? Oh yeah, the movie . . .
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
*frowns at ignotus V* such mockery of the movie.I am deeply hurt.I am sure it will be a box office breakthrough.who would not want to see films in that are half animated-half real,have props that are from a 17th century play,are made in the wrong order and most importantly,are directed by us???in wottabout's kitchen?
ITS PERFECT!!!
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*frowns at ignotus V* such mockery of the movie.I am deeply hurt.I am sure it will be a box office breakthrough.who would not want to see films in that are half animated-half real,have props that are from a 17th century play,are made in the wrong order and most importantly,are directed by us???in wottabout's kitchen?
ITS PERFECT!!!
Well, at least the pink hearts are gone.
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ITS PERFECT!!!
And in the movie, we can play the music from the new Green Day CD that I got and am really happy about!!! GO GREEN DAY!! I'm happy. And it'll be in my kitchen! I'm honored.
How will Artemis get to my kitchen? :confused:
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
i doubt arty will approve of greenday.afterall,he listens to stuff like david bowie *snort*.no offence to bowie,it's just that arty should er...get with the times perhaps?
ok,maybe we should play greenday afterall to bug arty.
no clue how to get him into your kitchen,wottabout.are you a good cook?can you entice him with delicious home made delecacies?
ignotus,stop grumbling about the hearts.*puts on snobbish/ditzy air head attitude* if you like,wanna be involved with the movie,you gotta like,totally like start acting like totally intellectual,like.
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i doubt arty will approve of greenday.afterall,he listens to stuff like david bowie *snort*.no offence to bowie,it's just that arty should er...get with the times perhaps?
ok,maybe we should play greenday afterall to bug arty.
no clue how to get him into your kitchen,wottabout.are you a good cook?can you entice him with delicious home made delecacies?
ignotus,stop grumbling about the hearts.*puts on snobbish/ditzy air head attitude* if you like,wanna be involved with the movie,you gotta like,totally like start acting like totally intellectual,like.
Ditzy people say "like" repeatedly- not intellectual. (Really, just ask half the girls at my school :-)]
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
Ditzy people say "like" repeatedly- not intellectual. (Really, just ask half the girls at my school :-)]
*grumble* thats my point!i was being sarcastic and offending myself

are there any good new CD's(or even old) out there?I have been listening to Greenday "American Idiot" and Jimmy Eat World "Futures"(with bonus songs;all their old stuff) waaaaaay too much.
infact,i'm thinking of listening to greenday "Give me Novacaine" now.heh heh,that song amuses me.
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can make a chicken sandwich. And brownies.
GREEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
cool!!i can make cookies.potatoe gratine',pizza,submarines and other junk food.
oh,we can make a soundtrack for the movie!!20 great songs...*congradulates self* YAY!!!!
ok,boulevard of broken dreams...to express arty's inner loneliness.
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2 is good.
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
"Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2 is good.
oh yeah,the one that butler says describes Arty very well...

lol,how about "Rich Girl"?except we'll get Gwen Stefani and Eve to remake it as "Rich Boy" and change a few other inappropriate lyrics. :rolleyes:
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hello sorry for not posting in years!
I think your guys idea to make a movie is great! But personally I think we should just kidnap a Japanese artist and have the movie in anime. :p:
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
heh heh,we can make a Pokemon/Artmis fowl movie.
welcome back Katranat
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (124)
23.75%
Live streaming events (46)
8.81%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.96%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.18%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.03%