Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    I think this is quite accurate:
    Wow. Snap!
    And hello Dreamer. I swear we had somebody else with a similar name before. Or their avatar could have had the word dreamer on it...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    yea thought so too.. which is why I checked the post thingy if in case he posted before:p: what's happenin Psycho? havent seen you since tis morning:p:

EDIT: aparently I'm a Time mage:p:
    dunno how to show u all it so jst know it means I'm a mean ***** with no emotions:p:

ReputationRep:
    You should all be afraid of me :ninja:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    :o:blush:Oh My Gawsh:blush:

ReputationRep:
    What did you get, Psycho (since you introduced us to that site)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrooveMeister)
    What did you get, Psycho (since you introduced us to that site)?
    She got the same as JR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    She got the same as JR
    (:

ReputationRep:
    i got spirit mage

but i don't feel like an ear to the world...not too much...

http://onnachance.com/quiz/sm.php

really? i could ask someone to do something and they'd do it :ninja: ? *hmmmmm....*

so anyway guys, i'll be gone for three days starting monday cuz i've got a retreat. it's for school. i don't really want to go but you know how teachers like making you do things you hate...we're not allowed to bring our mobiles, mp3 players, cameras and anything else that i need to survive...i'll miss you guys in those three days and mostly i'm dreading how many pages i'm going to have to read once i get back...

too bad nobody's online now

ReputationRep:
    http://onnachance.com/quiz/im.php

i don't even like attention

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    hello... are you a n00b? or do you formerly know about our little ahme "society" ahm...?

EDIT: jst saw the post thingy, says you only have 1 post welcome noob:p: that's if you want to stay:p: else I need to leave right now to watch garfield 2:p: ttyl
    Ooo sorry, I didn't know this was a SOCIETY thing. I thought it was just about liking Artemis Fowl and stuff! (I think he totally rules by the way) But yeah umm can i kinda join then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Eek. Another n00b Welcome, welcome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krazi Dreamer)
    Ooo sorry, I didn't know this was a SOCIETY thing. I thought it was just about liking Artemis Fowl and stuff! (I think he totally rules by the way) But yeah umm can i kinda join then? :p:
    yeaay a n00b:party:
    :ninja: we do appreciate AF (I stumbled onto this thread by accident as well lookin for an intersting AF discussion:p: )
    I can't really tell you whether you can join or not, there's the whole getting to know you, then voting for you sometimes there's a quiz... hehe but I didn't get a quiz though I think I would've passed.. anyway I'm blabbering...

*whispers to Psycho* who's in charge now btw? did we really resolve the last thread war? hehe... and if it's still u and luton can I own her?

EDIT: I got the same as luton? I guess like pupil like owner:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    yeaay a n00b:party:
    :ninja: we do appreciate AF (I stumbled onto this thread by accident as well lookin for an intersting AF discussion:p: )
    I can't really tell you whether you can join or not, there's the whole getting to know you, then voting for you sometimes there's a quiz... hehe but I didn't get a quiz though I think I would've passed.. anyway I'm blabbering...
    Easy on the noob calling please! I have like 3 posts on this thread now!
    Quiz? Oh well...i'll try my best

ReputationRep:
    welcome noob :hugs:

you have to ask the leaders if they'll allow a voting for your membership. first we all have to get to know you first.

can't wait to add you to wiki :party: and no problem on the gem thing, who knew my rep was worth anything :rofl:

and sure, Lc, you can own her you claimed her first after all

ReputationRep:
    basically, we call the newest poster the noob...that would be you even if you had 1000 posts here but still the newest, still a noob :p:

As one of the senior members I welcome you. :wavey:

However, AF is not a big priority here. :p:

And did you just say we should be scared of you Luton? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok that makes sense... im proud to be a noob then! That means you're kind of accepting me right?

ReputationRep:
    AF is a big priority...it's just that...we can't think of anything to talk about related to it...

ReputationRep:
    we're all very friendly here of course we accept you...

btw, we are the Hidden Society of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep...so we gotta now before any voting...do you hate sheep? ^o)

ReputationRep:
    Lol so what do you guys talk about then?

EDIT: Yeah i guess i hate sheep, a bit too boring for me tbh!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.