Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yeaaay! I FINALLY GET TO OWNN SUM1! MWAHAHAH
    and dnt worry about the n00b callin:p: I was the n00b right before you came:p:

ReputationRep:
    oh yes...what do we talk about...errmm...Lc? JR? a little help? :p:

ReputationRep:
    yay for Lc! party!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krazi Dreamer)
    Lol so what do you guys talk about then?
    :eek: as a member of this society, and being owned by wel the freak of the society, I must say I am appaled at such a question!:eek: you must never ask such a question in our thread again... but instead join our thread wars, pokemon battles, and continueous mockery of luton666
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Lc~)
    yeaaay! I FINALLY GET TO OWNN SUM1! MWAHAHAH
    and dnt worry about the n00b callin:p: I was the n00b right before you came:p:
    Happy to take away the noob name from you!:rolleyes:

EDIT: Lol i take back that question! I have so much to learn about you guys, but yeah the pokemon battles sound good. Just umm other nooby question, what are thread wars???

It's like a game of chess. AJ is :king1: but has no real power, Piney is Queen but is scared of using hers. I'm like your Bishop, doing the dirty work, trying to get power, PG is the Rook, predictable but powerful, Luton is a Knight, doing dodgy moves. But now ~Lc~ is a Kinght too, cos she has a pawn of her own in Krazi Dreamer. So pawns are Krazi Dreamer, Groove, and krosEB. So where do Lirael and Rusty stand? Are they draughts in a different game entirely?

ReputationRep:
    :ridinghor I'm a knight?
    I think I'm more of the trouble maker:p: since I did start thread war 5 and 6:p: yes I am proud hehe

EDIT: JR! didn't I rep you a couple of days ago?? I can't remember but I'm sure I did:p: if I did chame on you for not putting me on ur thank you rep list

EDIT2: hehe nope didn't rep you false alarm:p: hey JR go check out the men only society hehe

ReputationRep:
    krazi > that question is not to be asked because...we don't really know the answer...

maybe rusty can be the other rook and lirael the other bishop...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    It's like a game of chess. AJ is :king1: but has no real power, Piney is Queen but is scared of using hers. I'm like your Bishop, doing the dirty work, trying to get power, PG is the Rook, predictable but powerful, Luton is a Knight, doing dodgy moves. But now ~Lc~ is a Kinght too, cos she has a pawn of her own in Krazi Dreamer. So pawns are Krazi Dreamer, Groove, and krosEB. So where do Lirael and Rusty stand? Are they draughts in a different game entirely?
    Can I be the right-hand 'Rook' pwease? (:

I was thinking that Piney, but do they have that kind of inflluence? I mean really? And no Lc I knew you didn't, I update it every single time I get a rep.

EDIT: sure Groove, no worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piney)
    krazi > that question is not to be asked because...we don't really know the answer...

maybe rusty can be the other rook and lirael the other bishop...
    why you goin on blabbering all our secrets:p:

well yea it is true krazi:p: not really as dramatic as I made it sound:rolleys:

EDIT: then I think I owe you rep JR.. hehe first thing tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    that's for JR to decide, lol, he started the chess thing

hello mark! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    that's for JR to decide, lol, he started the chess thing

hello mark! :hugs:
    Hello, pineappleipod (: what's happening? (: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i don't know...i really don't know who has power and doesn't have power in this society anymore, lol :rofl:

although lirael was one of the powerful members before...she doesn't post here now i miss her

ReputationRep:
    oh you know...nothing much...nothing really

ReputationRep:
    If Groove's a rook now, I want to be something better, 'cos I been here longer.

ReputationRep:
    wanna be the queen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    wanna be the queen?
    Yeah. That'd work:p:
    And all this chess talk, is it like wizards chess?:cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol, ok then, you can be the queen i'll be a pawn.

you mean like...harry potter chess? :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol I like wizards chess and I like being a knight...

hey Psycho me and piney were talkin about internet evil vampiric tiwns and we decided that me and u are evil internet twins what do ya say:p:?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.