Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)

i keep downloading smilie central and it keeps dissapearing *scowls unhappily*
    er - stop downloading it?

(Original post by staylor)
    er - stop downloading it?
    that might be a good idea *strokes imaginery goatee*

ReputationRep:
    that might be a good idea *strokes imaginery goatee*

*is starting to worry*

Can't think of anything else to say . . . .:stupido:

ReputationRep:
    ARTY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
    I just felt like doing that for some reason.

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    *is starting to worry*

Can't think of anything else to say . . . .:stupido:
    neither can i.
    what is happening to us???we can't let the arty forum die...its been 2 years since it started....the next book comes out in 2 months...the movie is coming out in 20 years :rolleyes: ....we are so beautiful(well inside atleast.granted i've never seen my internal organs but i'm guessing they can't look worse than my exterior self :p: )
    ok,lets have random rants like that!

(Original post by wottabout)
    ARTY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
    you mean the cold hard thing in which fossils are found and which are larger versions of stones

I'M GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    you mean the cold hard thing in which fossils are found and which are larger versions of stones

I'M GOING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No. I mean the cold hard things which are larger versions of stones, but these particular rocks don't have any fossils, sadly.
    If you were stranded on a desert island with Arty, Mulch, Holly, and me, what would you do?

ReputationRep:
    No. I mean the cold hard things which are larger versions of stones, but these particular rocks don't have any fossils, sadly.
    If you were stranded on a desert island with Arty, Mulch, Holly, and me, what would you do?
    Well, I'd have to kill Arty (sorry, his complaining would become too much for me. :hmpf: ) And I'd do it by using Holly's Nuetrino- but in order to get that I'd have to knock her out and throw her off a cliff. Then Mulch would come, but he would be too stinky, so I'd accidentally drown him while dunking him in water in attempt to get the smell out. Then I'd steal your computer :pcguru: and signal for help (you'd be off looking for everyone).

. . . . . okay, that was a BIT too morbid . . . . . :confused: :confused:

Oh, and my friend was having some sort of Irish festival at her church (they were celebrating their root- she's Catholic.) Anyway, for some reason I though: What would Artemis look like in a kilt? :laugh:

conversation between stranded people (igntous and moi added!)btw,my 1rst fanfic :rolleyes:

Artemis is listing all the stuff that are annoying him.

Artemis; *complaining tone*it's so hot!i can't plug my laptop in anywhere! theres no civilazation!why are we stranded here? my head is hurting!my -
    Ignotus; *makes animal like sound*
    Wottabout; control yourself Ignotus.take a deep breath..
    Artemis;*hasnt noticed ignotus's frustration and continues whining* My suit is spolit!my loafers are wet!my beautiful complexion is ruined! i'm stuck here with a bunch of girls and mulch -
    Ignotus; *loses control* thats it!!*jumps on artemis and savagely attacks him*
    - holly in an attempt to protect her beloved arty takes out gun and blasts ignotus to bits -
    everyone; *collective shocked gasp*
    Mulch; Nooooooooooooooo!my one luv is dead!!*kisses ignotus in hope of reviving her.no luck.strangles self and dies beside his lover *
    Artemis;*recovers* well as i was saying,the heat is intolerable!to think we're in the 21rst century and -
    Yo-less;*whispers to Wottabout* maybe Holly should have just let ignotus kill him
    Wottabout;*nods feverently*
    - holly is blown off by a particularly strong gust of wind -
    Yo-less;*desperately wants herself and Arty to be left alone*er...Wottabout!look!someth ing shiny!
    Wottabout; OMG,WHERE?????
    Yo-less; over that cliff
    - Wottabout runs and throws self off cliff in search of shiny object -
    Yo-less;*advances an Arty and flutter eyelashes seductively*
    Artemis; ew...back off,woman!
    Yo-less; it's just the two of us now *inches closer to arty*
    - Artemis runs to the sea shore and drowns self*
    Yo-less; *dies is shock*
    And thats how everyone died!

Oh, and my friend was having some sort of Irish festival at her church (they were celebrating their root- she's Catholic.) Anyway, for some reason I though: What would Artemis look like in a kilt? :laugh:
    like Artemis in a kilt! :p:

ReputationRep:
    conversation between stranded people (igntous and moi added!)btw,my 1rst fanfic :rolleyes:

Artemis; *complaining tone*it's so hot!i can't plug my laptop in anywhere! theres no civilazation!why are we stranded here? my head is hurting!my -
    Artemis;*hasnt noticed ignotus's frustration and continues whining* My suit is spolit!my loafers are wet!my beautiful complexion is ruined! i'm stuck here with a bunch of girls and mulch -
    - holly in an attempt to protect her beloved arty takes out gun and blasts ignotus to bits -
    Mulch; Nooooooooooooooo!my one luv is dead!!*kisses ignotus in hope of reviving her.no luck.strangles self and dies beside his lover *
    Artemis;*recovers* well as i was saying,the heat is intolerable!to think we're in the 21rst century and -
    Yo-less;*whispers to Wottabout* maybe Holly should have just let ignotus kill him
    Yo-less;*desperately wants herself and Arty to be left alone*er...Wottabout!look!someth ing shiny!
    Yo-less; over that cliff
    Yo-less; *dies is shock*
    NOOOOOO!!! I died!!! And it's all your fault! :mad: Now I won't be able to read the next Artemis Fowl book, or see the Artemis Fowl movie, or read the next Harry Potter book, or see the next Star Wars movie, or get to meet all of my favorite authors, or go to a really far-away country, or get to make a time machine . . . wait, I'm still alive!!! It's a MIRACLE!!!!

ReputationRep:

Yo-less; over that cliff
    Yo-less; *dies is shock*

No! That is not how the story goes! Mulch likes Juliet, remember!!! (if you dare post this on fanfiction.net . . . . . . And to think, I was planning a second scenario where I mailed Arty to you so you could marry him and Holly would be my wedding present to you and Mulch would be Wottabot's!! So instead, I'll auction him off on eBay.)

NOOOOOO!!! I died!!! And it's all your fault! :mad: Now I won't be able to read the next Artemis Fowl book, or see the Artemis Fowl movie, or read the next Harry Potter book, or see the next Star Wars movie, or get to meet all of my favorite authors, or go to a really far-away country, or get to make a time machine . . . wait, I'm still alive!!! It's a MIRACLE!!!!
    *tries counting all the smilies* er..wow!
    have you downloaded the preview for the next star wars movie?i have it on my PC.hope the movie is good.

about start wars;
    deosnt anyone think its weird that queen Amidala and Anakin Sywalker get together?in the 1rst movie,he's a tiny brat and she's already a senator.in the 2nd movie,he's all grown up,she deosnt seem to have aged abit and they're lovers.i mean how much older than him is she? :confused:

No! That is not how the story goes! Mulch likes Juliet, remember!!! (if you dare post this on fanfiction.net . . . . . . And to think, I was planning a second scenario where I mailed Arty to you so you could marry him and Holly would be my wedding present to you and Mulch would be Wottabot's!! So instead, I'll auction him off on eBay.)
    for how much?
    i've got.... er....*leafs through money* let me see....99 there....about 2 dollars? :p:

ReputationRep:
    for how much?
    i've got.... er....*leafs through money* let me see....99 there....about 2 dollars? :p:

I'm not selling him to you.

But here's the deal: I've got Arty and Nathanial tied up in my closet. I'll give Arty to you (And keep Nat) if you take back your scenario.

Wottabot . . . . we can give you Ender! Or Bartimaeus. . . . . or Hey! What about Luke Gardner?

ReputationRep:
    *tries counting all the smilies* er..wow!
    have you downloaded the preview for the next star wars movie?i have it on my PC.hope the movie is good.

about start wars;
    deosnt anyone think its weird that queen Amidala and Anakin Sywalker get together?in the 1rst movie,he's a tiny brat and she's already a senator.in the 2nd movie,he's all grown up,she deosnt seem to have aged abit and they're lovers.i mean how much older than him is she? :confused:
    In the first movie she'd fourteen and he's ten so she's only four years older than him. (I know she doesn't look fourteen but then again I don't look fourteen even though I am).
    Oh and on the IMDB.com there's a thread going in which some stupid person thinks that Hilary Duff should play Juliet *retches*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katranat)
    Oh and on the IMDB.com there's a thread going in which some stupid person thinks that Hilary Duff should play Juliet *retches*.
    Hey, wow! I was on that site for the first time yesterday looking at stuff, and I was thinking about posting that! Huh.
    Ignotus, I'd like Bartimaeus, but would I need a pentacle and all that? And I personally wouldn't want Nathaniel. Oh, I forgot to mention it, but I finally got around to reading the Bartimaeus book, and it was very good. I'd be starting the second book, but someone seems to always be reading the books I want to read. Technically, they belong to my sister anyway, but it's like my sisterly right to have her pay for the books and then me read them.
    And you can't sell the characters anyway; they apparently belong to the author *wanders off muttering about copyright*

ReputationRep:
    Hey, wow! I was on that site for the first time yesterday looking at stuff, and I was thinking about posting that! Huh.
    Ignotus, I'd like Bartimaeus, but would I need a pentacle and all that? And I personally wouldn't want Nathaniel. Oh, I forgot to mention it, but I finally got around to reading the Bartimaeus book, and it was very good. I'd be starting the second book, but someone seems to always be reading the books I want to read. Technically, they belong to my sister anyway, but it's like my sisterly right to have her pay for the books and then me read them.
    And you can't sell the characters anyway; they apparently belong to the author *wanders off muttering about copyright*
    :secruity: Oh, so you and yo-less can be sarcastic, but I can't? And what have you got against Nathanial? YO-LESS! DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID?! And to think, I was nice to you in both scenarios.

(Original post by Katranat)
    In the first movie she'd fourteen and he's ten so she's only four years older than him. (I know she doesn't look fourteen but then again I don't look fourteen even though I am).
    WHAT????surely you jest :eek: she's fourteen?natalie portman plays a 14yr old??man,that is crazy...

hilary duff = holly?EW!!she and her stupid "Look at me,i'm a blonde 'rocker' and i act in the hit movie Cheaper By The Dozen"
    btw,i hated that movie.

:secruity: Oh, so you and yo-less can be sarcastic, but I can't? And what have you got against Nathanial? YO-LESS! DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID?! And to think, I was nice to you in both scenarios.
    DON'T YOU INSULT NATHANIEL,WOTTABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! he may wear tight pants,have greasy long hair and occasionally act like a huge egoistical jerk but you've gotta luv him!!!!

*looks at post* ok if thats the way i convince people to like others i must be really twisted.let me try again;
    *clears throat* now you listen to me,Wottabout!underneath it all,he's a really nice guy!you've just got to get under the layers of grease and deviosuness.

argh,i give up!Ignotus,convince Wottabout.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.