The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yes she has...she's quit TSR forever :frown:
oh almost forgot!

*hands everyone e-chocolate cuz it's the best part of e-valentines day*
yo-less left TSR because she was wasting too much time here. Like me and AJ :rofl:
Reply 7643
:biggrin: welcome to our little group... now someone bribe luton to give me away:p: hehe so I can go full blast bitch (i.e FBB) on him:p:

:biggrin: soon enough I'll have my own evil bully luton soc *looks into the sky*
pineappleipod
oh almost forgot!

*hands everyone e-chocolate cuz it's the best part of e-valentines day*

*eats e-chocolate*

Thanks Piney :hugs:

EDIT: Going for dinner. Be back in about an hour :ciao:
I owned luton long before you were here. At about page 180 methinks.

I have all the paperwork.
but yo-less loved TSR :biggrin:

she said she didn't have a life outside TSR :p:
welcome JR :biggrin: feel free to get some more from that box *points at e-box left at e-HQ*

Lc, can i join that soc? just so at least someone would defend luton even a little bit? lol

kidding :p:
*also takes some e-chocolate*

I've been making e-cards all day... it's tiring work.
jangrafess does own luton, ownership is just about the only solid rule on this thread, lol...JR, maybe you can trade or buy luton from him? :biggrin:

or flirt with him until he gives luton to you...i dunno...^o)
Reply 7650
I believe you:smile: hehe but how do I get unowned by him so as to fully rebel:p:
oooh e-cards...haven't thought of that...*starts making some but probably will never get to finish*
Flirting might work.

As I own luton, can I force him to relinquish control of Lc? Or is that overstepping the boundaries?
Reply 7653
lol piney you're not allowed into our group unless you heartlessly mean to luton:smile: and continueously call him nessa:smile: your too nice hun sorry:frown:

J

As I own luton, can I force him to relinquish control of Lc? Or is that overstepping the boundaries?

no it's not:biggrin:
we never really covered the whole rule...lol...

so i don't know...:biggrin:
lol, that's fine Lc...but i will subscribe to that soc...if it ever gets made :rofl:
Reply 7656
lol if you subscribe I'll add you:wink: hehe but I think mods will lock it and warn me so won't be makin it anytime soon:p:
It could be an MSN/other IM society only.
Jonah Ramone
yo-less left TSR because she was wasting too much time here. Like me and AJ :rofl:

;no; I consider my time here to be very important :biggrin:
AngryJellyfish
;no; I consider my time here to be very important :biggrin:

As do I ;yes;

Hey J how much do you want for Luton?

Spoiler

Latest