Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ignotus~Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
DON'T YOU INSULT NATHANIEL,WOTTABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! he may wear tight pants,have greasy long hair and occasionally act like a huge egoistical jerk but you've gotta luv him!!!!

*looks at post* ok if thats the way i convince people to like others i must be really twisted.let me try again;
*clears throat* now you listen to me,Wottabout!underneath it all,he's a really nice guy!you've just got to get under the layers of grease and deviosuness.

argh,i give up!Ignotus,convince Wottabout.
Okay:

You hate Nathaniel, you hate me. I'm certinally a lot like him (I just have a better sense of morality.) Not only that, I bet he would be really cute if he just cleaned up a bit (Read Bowl's A Game of Chess at fanfiction.net for an example.)

How was that? Oh, and I recently kidnapped Alex. I'm thinking about trading him for Nat. What do you think?
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You people blow everything out of proportion. I said that I wouldn't want Nat, not that I hate him. In the first book, yeah, he wasn't that bad (even though I like Bartemaeus better) but in the second one (at least what I got to read of it before someone stole it from me) he seemed really cocky, *goes to look up synonyms for cocky* overconfident, smug, arrogant, and conceited. *looks back at post* Wow, he sounds really terrible when I write it like that! That was a very slight exaggeration.
Don't kill me, people! I only have four lives left!
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Who's Nathaniel? Am I missing something here? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Katranat)
Who's Nathaniel? Am I missing something here? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Nathanial from the Bartimaeus Trilogy. You should read it!

Okay, I dare you guys to list a bunch of fictional charactors that you : A)Love, B) Want to kill, C) Wish you were, and D) Wish you were friends with. Do all of them people!
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)

Okay, I dare you guys to list a bunch of fictional charactors that you : A)Love, B) Want to kill, C) Wish you were, and D) Wish you were friends with. Do all of them people!
A) Hmmmm . . . B) Well, most villians are really cool, and most heroes are just plain okay people, so none C) Arty, of course. Except for the whole lost memory thing, being a rich genius criminal mastermind wouldn't be that bad. D) Well, this is basically people I want to talk to, but being friends is bonus: Artemis Fowl, Luke Garner, Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood, and lots of others that I can't think up right now.
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago

I'M BACK!!!!!!!*groans and yells of protest resound across TSR*
*glowers* alright,settle down now.

a)love - Artemis and Nathaniel
b)want to kill - er...hard one.the characters we dislike often make the book interesting.but i guess Percy in HP really pisses me off.
c)wish i was - Artemis,Alex Rider,Lyra(His Dark Materials),Dumbledore,Ditto(supe rnaturalist)
d)friend with - Artemis,Krum(i have always been fascianted by him),Nathaniel,Bartimaues,Butler ,Darren Shan and Rachel(Deception Point)
i'm sure i had loads more people,but these are the ones that come to mind now.
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'M BACK!!!!!!!*groans and yells of protest resound across TSR*
*glowers* alright,settle down now.

a)love - Artemis and Nathaniel
b)want to kill - er...hard one.the characters we dislike often make the book interesting.but i guess Percy in HP really pisses me off.
c)wish i was - Artemis,Alex Rider,Lyra(His Dark Materials),Dumbledore,Ditto(supe rnaturalist)
d)friend with - Artemis,Krum(i have always been fascianted by him),Nathaniel,Bartimaues,Butler ,Darren Shan and Rachel(Deception Point)
i'm sure i had loads more people,but these are the ones that come to mind now.
My turn!

Love: Alex Rider, Remus Lupin, Nathaniel
Want to Kill: Valentine Wiggen, Courtney Chetwynde, Umbridge
Wish I was: Artemis Fowl
Wish I was friends with: Luke Gardner, Violet Baudelaire, Jared Grace

A lot more on them all!

Now, for a new challenge for those of you who have already done this one: If you could bring one of the Artemis Fowl cast to life, who would they be and what are the results?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago

Now, for a new challenge for those of you who have already done this one: If you could bring one of the Artemis Fowl cast to life, who would they be and what are the results?
WHAT???you mean Arty and co. arn't real?they're ficitional??NOOO...*strangles self*
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
WHAT???you mean Arty and co. arn't real?they're ficitional??NOOO...*strangles self*
Same reaction, except I throw a pen across the room instead, because being strangled makes my head hurt.
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah. Sure. Eoin Colfer acctually hacked into the LEP database and stole all the information and shared it with the Mudman puplic in novel form. Uh-huh.

. . . . . . :stupid:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Yeah. Sure. Eoin Colfer acctually hacked into the LEP database and stole all the information and shared it with the Mudman puplic in novel form. Uh-huh.

. . . . . . :stupid:
oh.*breathes more easily as she stops strangling herself* right.i feel abit better now.

hey my 500th post!!happiness and celebration for me! lets party!! you are all invited
*blows party horn*
:party: :beer: :date: :dancing2: :rock: :cheers:
*yo-less begins flailing her arms around in the air and headbanging*
Wottabout;*scared*omg,what is she doing?
Ignotus;*shrugs speechless*
Wottabout;lets get outta here while we still can
Ignotus;*nods*(still unable to speak)
- Wottbout and Ignotus start inching towards the door -
Yo-less; *notices her only guests are leaving* hey,where are y'all going?
Ignotus;*unsticks throat and stutters in a husky tone* er...
Yo-less;dude,you gotta let go!join me and dance won't you?
Wottbout;*squeakily* you were dancing?
Yo-less;duh!they tell me i'm a natural.*begins her weird hand movement again*
- Ignotus and Wottabout run away at top speed -
Yo-less;*huffily* fine!i don't need them to have a good time,i'll just party on my own *continues her ghastly destructive dance*
THE END
sorry,i can't think of an end.
-
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
Same reaction, except I throw a pen across the room instead, because being strangled makes my head hurt.
really? :rolleyes: you're so perceptive!i thought the headache was closely linked with that buzzing noise *looks around vaguely for a fly*
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yay! My 274th post! Party!! But I won't put smilies, cause you can just imagine my party (or maybe I'm just too lazy to find the smilies and put them on the post)
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
Yay! My 274th post! Party!! But I won't put smilies, cause you can just imagine my party (or maybe I'm just too lazy to find the smilies and put them on the post)
you should celebrate on your 275th or 300th post.
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
hi just joined wanted to for ages but couldnt be bothered :banghead: hope you can forgive me. Read all the artie books and thanks to you the code just thought i'd interduce my self
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Erm...
(A)Love as in what though? Oh well I'll put down Foaly
(B)Want to kill... Luke
(C)Holly
(D)ARTY I actually had a dream once where I was freinds with him (more smiles) it was really cool!
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lirael)
hi just joined wanted to for ages but couldnt be bothered :banghead: hope you can forgive me. Read all the artie books and thanks to you the code just thought i'd interduce my self
hi!!tell us abit about yourself? :cool:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Katranat)
Erm...
(A)Love as in what though? Oh well I'll put down Foaly
(B)Want to kill... Luke
(C)Holly
(D)ARTY I actually had a dream once where I was freinds with him (more smiles) it was really cool!
i had a dream that i was wandering through the forbidden forest with arty.and foaly was one of the centaurs who lived in the forests,as in like with firenze and bane.it was quite spooky.
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cooooooooooooooooooooooool! ^______________________^
:rolleyes:
*can't think of anythng else to say so resorts to extreme mesures* :tsr:
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i had a dream that i was wandering through the forbidden forest with arty.and foaly was one of the centaurs who lived in the forests,as in like with firenze and bane.it was quite spooky.
I once had a dream involving the people from Pirates of the Caribbean, but that doesn't have anything to do with Arty. Still a cool dream, though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (203)
51.92%
No (188)
48.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed