Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
all of you must choose londonium and id be happy to be your tour guide! We've got amazing world class bars (SOHO:love:), bubbly clubs (langley bar;farhan, saucy high streets (e.g. Uxbridge, Camden:love:), and much more ;yes; I'm sure you don't wanna miss the fun. :rolleyes:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aberystwyth is cool ;yes;
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bet nobody even noticed I was gone, did you?:hmpf:

And how'd you put pictures in your sig?
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
I missed you PG ;yes;

If we are serious about this meet it needs to be a middle distance between us all, so everyone can get there easily.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yaay! Least somebody missed me. We could just have a vote on where everybody would rather have the Meet.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I NOTCED! I EVEN REPPED YOU ASKIN WHERE U ARE! love allways Psycho:love:

btw check ur user cp...

and it would be hard to meet and get drunk since I dnt drink:p: luton.. but either way I vote for london
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nessa likes to try and get people drunk. He thinks drunk people are less likely to be mean to him...
Don't think it's ever worked though:p:
And I'd have to vote london too.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that's my twin *says in proud voice*

and I've been nice to nessa the past 2 days since you've been gone forgive me*tear*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: You've been what??

Oh well, I guess everybody makes the occasional mistake. But you'll have to be more careful from now on.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:adore: yes Psycho but he was sad! and he broke my heart! I almost repped him:eek:
Jangrafess
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
London = teh sex.

Enough said.

Camden would be nice.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You have to remember that Nessa can occassionally be very crafty, on those rare occassions that his two brain cells rub together.
In that worrisome event, it is better and safer to avoid him.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*takes notes from Psycho*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*Can't think of anything else*
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey PG: Welcome back. Oh dat nawtie net connexion *spank spank*:indiff: I changed my username back to the original:cool:

~Lc~: you won't regret that you'd chose London. Trust me, you'll be missing loads if you don't visit london. And im basing it on experience Most railway lines are connected to London (as its the capital city, duuuh). That means that wherever you are in England/Wales, you're just a ride away :proud:

Luton: if all you want is to drink beer, feel free. *how typical^o)* We've got loads of that here:hubba: So you might as well change youre mind to choose london. If you can drink 10 pints without getting drunk, I'll pay them for you. But if not, you'll pay mine:p:

I forgot to include KOKO:love: (for the concert lovers)
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Heya GP.
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
loool groovy's excited hehe and ur right london's pretty close to loughborough.. and although luton's closer I still fancy london more
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yea i think London aswell.

PG i missed you and our childish arguments.

GP i can take 10pints easy but i dont like beer
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yaay, I was missed! And there's no point going to Luton, there's nothing interesting to do there. Why'd you think Nessa chose it for his username?
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOOOOL! even though I just repped you today! your going on my rep list again for this just need to remember the post number this time:p:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (313)
52.61%
No (282)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed