The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7860
just piney AYY LUTON?! and Birmigham is close to loughborough so I don't mind.. even though I wanted to see london:frown:
Six.
~Lc~
just piney AYY LUTON?! and Birmigham is close to loughborough so I don't mind.. even though I wanted to see london:frown:

Well since piney is who we dam near worship i think she deserves to be here. Rusty could hopefully come but i doubt it :frown: i dont even know where wottabout is from.
luton666
Well since piney is who we dam near worship i think she deserves to be here. Rusty could hopefully come but i doubt it :frown: i dont even know where wottabout is from.

I might be able to contact Rusty through Orion... Should I try?
Anyone fancy coming to see Wales :biggrin:
Jangrafess
I might be able to contact Rusty through Orion... Should I try?

yea its worth a try

Wales has lots of hills and sheep :ninja:
Oh ~Lc~, London's majestically glorious. Just gimme a shout if you wanna visit london, once you're already here in the UK, so that you can see the city. You may want to bring your friends with you if you want:smile:
No. There's too many sheep there.
Wales, I've only been to the North. Did Snowdonia. Loved it though - so rugged and generally fun. Lots of sheep though.

*will go to Orion to PM Rusty*
Reply 7869
luton666

that's not what I meant u dits! aren't we forgetting that I'm not in the UK! so what u gnna do it when piney goes and I'm still in Jordan? :mad: I'm gnna neg u:angry:
Reply 7870
groovyPARTYcle!
Oh ~Lc~, London's majestically glorious. Just gimme a shout if you wanna visit london, once you're already here in the UK, so that you can see the city. You may want to bring your friends with you if you want:smile:

lool if ur reffering to marina from myspace she's engaged:ninja:
Psycho Gerbil
No. There's too many sheep there.
What better place to publicly declare our hate for them (or mabye, since we're a hidden soc, we could just whisper it to them, when no one is looking).

It would be fun, people talking Welsh to us with me desperatley trying to translate it (my Welsh speaking skills aren't what they used to be :p:)
AngryJellyfish
What better place to publicly declare our hate for them (or mabye, since we're a hidden soc, we could just whisper it to them, when no one is looking).

It would be fun, people talking Welsh to us with me desperatley trying to translate it (my Welsh speaking skills aren't what they used to be :p:)

Tanygrisiau.
That could be amusing. But other than harrassing sheep - A favourite past time of Nessa:mad: - What is there to do??
Reply 7874
I almost was gnna go to wales:eek: applied to cardiff without knowing it's location:p: I withdrew after.. being a foriegner in england is hard enough! dnt wanna be a foriegner in wales:p:
*Ni ydi'r cymdeithas cuddiedig o fampirau drygionus sydd yn casau ddefaid!*
~Lc~: what? I was referring to Samer:love: :rofl: I kid.:indiff:

Yes, marinas lovely but my eyes are on this girl called laura, at the moment. So you can pass my congrats to her and to her fiancee.

(:
Psycho Gerbil
That could be amusing. But other than harrassing sheep - A favourite past time of Nessa:mad: - What is there to do??

Everything there is to do in England, but on a smaller scale (and with less pollution, more hills and wetter weather)
AngryJellyfish
Everything there is to do in England, but on a smaller scale (and with less pollution, more hills and wetter weather)

There's no South Bank/West End/London Eye/Camden/Thames.

Ooh, wouldja look at that? They're all in London. :P
AngryJellyfish
*Ni ydi'r cymdeithas cuddiedig o fampirau drygionus sydd yn casau ddefaid!*

Which, according to my translator, literally translates as "We ydi'r society hidden he bad who is crookedly s sheep!"

Latest

Trending

Trending