Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
just piney AYY LUTON?! and Birmigham is close to loughborough so I don't mind.. even though I wanted to see london
Jangrafess
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Six.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
just piney AYY LUTON?! and Birmigham is close to loughborough so I don't mind.. even though I wanted to see london
Well since piney is who we dam near worship i think she deserves to be here. Rusty could hopefully come but i doubt it i dont even know where wottabout is from.
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
Well since piney is who we dam near worship i think she deserves to be here. Rusty could hopefully come but i doubt it i dont even know where wottabout is from.
I might be able to contact Rusty through Orion... Should I try?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone fancy coming to see Wales
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
I might be able to contact Rusty through Orion... Should I try?
yea its worth a try

Wales has lots of hills and sheep :ninja:
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh ~Lc~, London's majestically glorious. Just gimme a shout if you wanna visit london, once you're already here in the UK, so that you can see the city. You may want to bring your friends with you if you want
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No. There's too many sheep there.
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Wales, I've only been to the North. Did Snowdonia. Loved it though - so rugged and generally fun. Lots of sheep though.

*will go to Orion to PM Rusty*
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
that's not what I meant u dits! aren't we forgetting that I'm not in the UK! so what u gnna do it when piney goes and I'm still in Jordan? :mad: I'm gnna neg u
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by groovyPARTYcle!)
Oh ~Lc~, London's majestically glorious. Just gimme a shout if you wanna visit london, once you're already here in the UK, so that you can see the city. You may want to bring your friends with you if you want
lool if ur reffering to marina from myspace she's engaged:ninja:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
No. There's too many sheep there.
What better place to publicly declare our hate for them (or mabye, since we're a hidden soc, we could just whisper it to them, when no one is looking).

It would be fun, people talking Welsh to us with me desperatley trying to translate it (my Welsh speaking skills aren't what they used to be :p:)
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
What better place to publicly declare our hate for them (or mabye, since we're a hidden soc, we could just whisper it to them, when no one is looking).

It would be fun, people talking Welsh to us with me desperatley trying to translate it (my Welsh speaking skills aren't what they used to be :p:)
Tanygrisiau.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That could be amusing. But other than harrassing sheep - A favourite past time of Nessa:mad: - What is there to do??
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I almost was gnna go to wales:eek: applied to cardiff without knowing it's location:p: I withdrew after.. being a foriegner in england is hard enough! dnt wanna be a foriegner in wales:p:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*Ni ydi'r cymdeithas cuddiedig o fampirau drygionus sydd yn casau ddefaid!*
80s Love Child!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~Lc~: what? I was referring to Samer:love: :rofl: I kid.:indiff:

Yes, marinas lovely but my eyes are on this girl called laura, at the moment. So you can pass my congrats to her and to her fiancee.

(:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
That could be amusing. But other than harrassing sheep - A favourite past time of Nessa:mad: - What is there to do??
Everything there is to do in England, but on a smaller scale (and with less pollution, more hills and wetter weather)
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Everything there is to do in England, but on a smaller scale (and with less pollution, more hills and wetter weather)
There's no South Bank/West End/London Eye/Camden/Thames.

Ooh, wouldja look at that? They're all in London. :P
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*Ni ydi'r cymdeithas cuddiedig o fampirau drygionus sydd yn casau ddefaid!*
Which, according to my translator, literally translates as "We ydi'r society hidden he bad who is crookedly s sheep!"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (265)
51.86%
No (246)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed