The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

that field sounds good...where is it? ^o)
Over there.
Yeah it is good. Really. It has a rock. And a tree stump. And some clovers.
if it has grass then i'm all for it :biggrin:
Lots of grass. ;yes;

And rabbits ! :biggrin:
Reply 7966
yea!! grass might attract thm:ninja: I reaally had my hopes up for the north pole:frown:
Nope, no sheep. This field isn't in Wales :rofl:
Jonah Ramone
Nope, no sheep. This field isn't in Wales :rofl:

Then it's too far for me to travel :eviltongu
AngryJellyfish
Then it's too far for me to travel :eviltongu

Hehe :p:

I wrote AJ a poem this week :biggrin: (my weekly member poem not a valentines day one :rolleyes:)
Reply 7970
:rofl:

you write poem JR?:eek: I'm impressed (although I did see u in the writers soc once:p: I think^o))
I'm pullin an all nighter currently to meet my deadline tomorrow:frown: might sign on occasionally to check up on u guys:biggrin: hehe
~Lc~
:rofl:

you write poem JR?:eek: I'm impressed (although I did see u in the writers soc once:p: I think^o))
I'm pullin an all nighter currently to meet my deadline tomorrow:frown: might sign on occasionally to check up on u guys:biggrin: hehe

The one's in put in my sig are 4 line joke poems. The attachment in the writer's soc is some serious stuff I've been working on. You should check them out if you're interested.
Reply 7972
I will tomorrow:p: have deadlines to meet for the time being and I'm just about to sign off actually...

I write poems too:ninja:
~Lc~
I will tomorrow:p: have deadlines to meet for the time being and I'm just about to sign off actually...

I write poems too:ninja:

No worries.

And that's cool. Did you join the writers' soc?
I used to write poems. Mine certainly got more laughs than the others :rofl:
AngryJellyfish
I used to write poems. Mine certainly got more laughs than the others :rofl:

Hehe. Why'd you stop?

Oh and how were the Chinese celebrations? :biggrin:
Jonah Ramone
Hehe. Why'd you stop?

Oh and how were the Chinese celebrations? :biggrin:

I stopped because I was ordered to, no one could take anymore. But I still do haikus.

The Chinese celebrations were great, a bit small but very entertaining (wish I had a camera :s-smilie:).

Which reminds me, which do you guys think I should invest in; a webcam or a digital camera? I can only afford one or the other, and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

So I think I'll do something completley insane that I'll probrably later regret, and let the hidden society choose for me :biggrin:. It's a win-win situation afterall, and I'll probrably still get whatever wasn't chosen for my birthday :smile:
AngryJellyfish
I stopped because I was ordered to, no one could take anymore. But I still do haikus.

The Chinese celebrations were great, a bit small but very entertaining (wish I had a camera :s-smilie:).

Which reminds me, which do you guys think I should invest in; a webcam or a digital camera? I can only afford one or the other, and both have their advantages and disadvantages.

So I think I'll do something completley insane that I'll probrably later regret, and let the hidden society choose for me :biggrin:. It's a win-win situation afterall, and I'll probrably still get whatever wasn't chosen for my birthday :smile:

At least you had fun.

I say: buy whichever is cheaper and get the more expensive one for your birthday :p:

OOh, we should have AF poetry competitions :rofl:
Jonah Ramone
At least you had fun.

I say: buy whichever is cheaper and get the more expensive one for your birthday :p:

OOh, we should have AF poetry competitions :rofl:

Buy the cheaper like JR said.

And how about we dont?:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending