The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8280
:eek:J!! you totally riuned my lie! wasn't expecting you to come back for a while:ninja:
ohh well now that you are can we excessively torture luton? and can u put my poem in ur sig:wink:
hello! how is everybody? anyone online? no? just me? again?

fine...:frown:
I'm here Piney :wavey:

:hugs:
yay!

i'm glad you're here JR :love:

:hugs:
:blush:

So how art thou? :hugs:
kinda bored...

no...really bored...:p:

yourself?
I'm good thanks. Also a little bored :rolleyes:

What can we do to occupy ourselves. *thinks*

See, if you were someone else we could plot a war. :p:
Jonah Ramone
See, if you were someone else we could plot a war

disapointed are you? :p:
No not really. You're cool ;yes;
well you could always plot something, tell me about it

*i'm very good at secrets especially when you tell me a secret on the forums cuz everyone already knows about it anyway*

and then i'll praise you on how brilliant your plan is ;yes;
I like praise :biggrin:

Ok the plan is. I employ a sheep to run in front of Luton's base. While he's busy chasing the sheep (which will be too smart for him) I will infiltrate his base and find the remote that opens the door to Jangra's lair. I will press it and throw a gas grenade inside, making him fear attack and escape through his secret passage that emerges safe and sound at the top of that mountain over there *points*. With those two out the way ~Lc~ will start complaining about the lack of someone to own, so I will fake a letter in Luton's handwriting asking her to meet at 'SheepSuicidePoint'. Upon arrival there she will be surrounded by an army of half German/half ninja warriors who will take her captive. We will use her as a bargaining tool to get Psycho to leave her base and attempt a daring rescue mission. Inside PG's base will I find secret information about the whereabouts of wottabout. And what-about Lirael2? She'll be there too. Upon finding them at their secret research facility I will, wel I'll leave them there, they've no way of knowing what's going on. Groovy will be out on a date with a groovy chick, so all I need to do is give him enough money for the hotel and he'll be gone for a week or so. When PG has release ~Lc~ from my troops (who I dastardly advised to leave her unguarded) she will decipher the hidden message in the letter. Luton will finally have outsmarted the sheep (who fell asleep while Luton was recorvering) and will make a call to Jangra, who will rush back, only too late.

When they all arrive back I will be in power. Simple really.

Where's AJ been? Watching some fireworks and making some pretty pictures. :rolleyes:

What do you think?
woah...that was quick :rofl:

brilliant plan! *applause* *gives you FB*

just one thing...we can have sheep do things for us now? :eek:
FB, is that another of those badges?

Thanks for the applause *bows*

Well, I can, but that's just because I am very smart, and dastardly.
yes, a badge ;yes; :redface:

think i'm smart enough to get them to stop bah-ing? ^o) nah
:party:

*Wears badge with pride* :proud:

Hmmm. If you're smart enough to get me to give the game away, you're smart enough to shut up a few sheep. ;yes;
Jonah Ramone
Groovy will be out on a date with a groovy chick, so all I need to do is give him enough money for the hotel and he'll be gone for a week or so.

How much? ;farhan; lol :biggrin:
pineappleipod
yes, a badge ;yes; :redface:

think i'm smart enough to get them to stop bah-ing? ^o) nah

Hey pine. I actually enjoyed chatting to you on yahoo! yesterday. Haha your webcam looks buff :p: I owe you a view:hubba: hehe jokes:wink:

I miss speaking Filipino ^.^ That's all.
groovyPARTYcle!
How much? ;farhan; lol :biggrin:

Well, it'll have to be a nice hotel for her to do all those things you want her to... :wink:

I think £200 should cover it. Keep the change :biggrin:
well groovy's excited with your plan :rofl:

JR> sorry...what game? :redface:
awww groovy i love chatting with you :hugs:

lol, missing taglish? :biggrin: let's chat again sometime ;yes;

Latest

Trending

Trending