Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
well groovy's excited with your plan :rofl:

JR> sorry...what game?
The game, i.e. my plan to take over the world.
Deathly Hallows
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
err Hi I didnt reply as I went to bed....
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Lc, oops sorry for ruining your lie. And I will put your poem in my sig. Post it here again please.

It's a right trek to go back and find it.

Meanwhile, did I tell you all the news I discovered when I went to see Eoin Colfer?

There will be romance between Holly and Trouble in the next book!
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Argh, just saw the rep people gave me.

Psycho - luton is now indeed yours.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Deathly Hallows)
Who are you again?

Hahah Jangra, how dare you try to get this thread back on topic! *smites*
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by J)
Psycho - luton is now indeed yours.
:party: you rule

and the poem's in my sig obviously! just click on the luton666 spoiler
oooo hi n00b u really live in greece? eima kypriaki yiasas
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Hello and welcome once again

*starts making plans to counter JR's plans*
Deathly Hallows
Report 14 years ago
what plans are these?
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Hiya Deathly! I think the plans are JR's secret plans that everybody knows about.
And they have several flaws. Lirael.2 has her own secret lair, and I have no idea where wottabout is, so breaking into my secret lair would be useless. Plus, I have every faith in LC, and so would give her at least a week to sort out her own problem before I went to rescue her.
And even nessa can sort out a couple of sheep.

Oh, and thanky J.:hugs: I own sombody again.:party:
Deathly Hallows
Report 14 years ago
Am I the only member confused and perhaps in this case, worried?
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Probably, but that's only because you're new and uninitiated. Explain what you've got a problem is, and we will attempt to eleviate your confusification.

Or give incredibly vague roundabout mumbled answers. It all depends really.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Psycho shut up already! don't scare the n00b welcome him! and what's that supposed to be about me figuring out my problem in a weak? you confizelled me!sorry about the rudeness am quite off mood...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Well, JR said he'd kidnap you with german sheep, and then when I came to help you he'd sneak into my hidden lair type-thing to steal stecret stuffs. But I said I had faith in you, and that I knew that you could sole your own problems. Don't be so confizzled.
And I'm not confusing Deathly, am I deathly? We understand each other perfectly.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Am I the only member confused and perhaps in this case, worried?
Basicly, you've almost passed the test by not leaving the thread straight away :p:.

But you'll have to be initiated before we can say much more :ninja: Just be sure to post again if you're interested, then we'll see about accepting you .
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
Explain what you've got a problem is, and we will attempt to eleviate your confusification.
That confuses even me... You want him to explain what "you've got a problem" is?

Is it a four word sentence often used in response to posts by Luton or myself? :p:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I should try and read back what I write before I hit reply sometimes. And I can't even fix it, 'cos I don't know what I meant.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Maybe it was Explain what your problem is, and we'll attempt to eleviate your confusification.

Meh.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I should try and read back what I write before I hit reply sometimes. And I can't even fix it, 'cos I don't know what I meant.
:rofl:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Maybe it was Explain what your problem is, and we'll attempt to eleviate your confusification.

Meh.
That makes more sense. I think.
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, but editing it is too much effort.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads