The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

pineappleipod
well groovy's excited with your plan :rofl:

JR> sorry...what game? :redface:

The game, i.e. my plan to take over the world.
err Hi I didnt reply as I went to bed....
Lc, oops sorry for ruining your lie. And I will put your poem in my sig. Post it here again please.

It's a right trek to go back and find it.

Meanwhile, did I tell you all the news I discovered when I went to see Eoin Colfer?

There will be romance between Holly and Trouble in the next book!
Argh, just saw the rep people gave me.

Psycho - luton is now indeed yours.
Deathly Hallows

Who are you again? :s-smilie:

Hahah Jangra, how dare you try to get this thread back on topic! *smites* :biggrin:
Reply 8305
J
Psycho - luton is now indeed yours.

:party: you rule:smile:

and the poem's in my sig obviously! just click on the luton666 spoiler:wink:
Deathly Hallows

oooo hi n00b:smile: u really live in greece? eima kypriaki:smile: yiasas:biggrin:
Deathly Hallows

Hello and welcome once again :biggrin:

*starts making plans to counter JR's plans*
what plans are these?
Hiya Deathly! I think the plans are JR's secret plans that everybody knows about.
And they have several flaws. Lirael.2 has her own secret lair, and I have no idea where wottabout is, so breaking into my secret lair would be useless. Plus, I have every faith in LC, and so would give her at least a week to sort out her own problem before I went to rescue her.
And even nessa can sort out a couple of sheep.

Oh, and thanky J.:hugs: I own sombody again.:party:
Am I the only member confused and perhaps in this case, worried?
Probably, but that's only because you're new and uninitiated. Explain what you've got a problem is, and we will attempt to eleviate your confusification.

Or give incredibly vague roundabout mumbled answers. It all depends really.
Reply 8311
Psycho shut up already! don't scare the n00b welcome him! and what's that supposed to be about me figuring out my problem in a weak? you confizelled me!sorry about the rudeness am quite off mood...
Well, JR said he'd kidnap you with german sheep, and then when I came to help you he'd sneak into my hidden lair type-thing to steal stecret stuffs. But I said I had faith in you, and that I knew that you could sole your own problems. Don't be so confizzled.
And I'm not confusing Deathly, am I deathly? We understand each other perfectly. :biggrin:
Deathly Hallows
Am I the only member confused and perhaps in this case, worried?

Basicly, you've almost passed the test by not leaving the thread straight away :p:.

But you'll have to be initiated before we can say much more :ninja: Just be sure to post again if you're interested, then we'll see about accepting you :smile:.
Psycho Gerbil
Explain what you've got a problem is, and we will attempt to eleviate your confusification.

That confuses even me... You want him to explain what "you've got a problem" is?

Is it a four word sentence often used in response to posts by Luton or myself? :p:
I should try and read back what I write before I hit reply sometimes. And I can't even fix it, 'cos I don't know what I meant.:redface:
Maybe it was Explain what your problem is, and we'll attempt to eleviate your confusification.

Meh.
Psycho Gerbil
I should try and read back what I write before I hit reply sometimes. And I can't even fix it, 'cos I don't know what I meant.:redface:

:rofl:
Psycho Gerbil
Maybe it was Explain what your problem is, and we'll attempt to eleviate your confusification.

Meh.

That makes more sense. I think.
Yeah, but editing it is too much effort.

Latest