Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    I didn't have breakfast

are you over 3 foot 7? (You said bizzare)
    nah,i'm 3 foot 6.99. :rolleyes: you?

ReputationRep:
    Umm . . . .

Hey, what do you think "Foaly" is going to say when he/she sees that we're, to use internet terms, "chatting"?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. 8 ft 5

he'll say we're stupid, and that this isnt an arty-related topic.
    however,if foaly has been outside of the arty forum - something i highly doubt - he would see that we're not really spamming up as this isnt nearly as random as some of the posts on the other forums.people are really serious here;why should we be?
    *smirks* what a load of crap i just said.however,it is true,even though it deosnt sound so.

Sorry. 8 ft 5
    *squints up at the sky* my,my,how you've grown.i can barely see you.
    is that you?*points at speck in the sky*

ReputationRep:
    You know, I just realized what you meant when you said the sentence "Foaly is Jon Spiro" was weird. I mean, really. Say it out loud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    *squints up at the sky* my,my,how you've grown.i can barely see you.
    is that you?*points at speck in the sky*

No. That's a bird.

No. That's a bird.
    no..it's a plane...OMG,IT'S SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no,actually you were right,it was a bird .it has been hanging from that telephone line for quite awhile now...*takes out long stick and prods bird*
    oh,darn,i think i killed it.
    *runs away from animal rights group*

ReputationRep:
    *snorts* The ones who bomb or the ones who sue and get you sent to prison?

ReputationRep:
    Urgh . . . . it's 6:20 am .. . . headache . . .

I'm gonna try to go to sleep. Bye for now!

*snorts* The ones who bomb or the ones who sue and get you sent to prison?
    i'm not sure...i think its the prison dudes.would they be the ones in hot pink mini skirts,pigtails and be holding cute little water pistols instead of the m16's?

damn they are scary !!!

Urgh . . . . it's 6:20 am .. . . headache . . .

I'm gonna try to go to sleep. Bye for now!
    no!you can't live me!!!!NOOOOOOOOOO....*calms down*
    fine!i have other friends!I'll talk to them!I don't need you.*stares at blank address/phone book in search of people to call*

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you guys could chat on aimlessly even more!?!!

*Is being very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY sarcastic in case you failed to notice*

(Original post by Katranat)
    Do you think you guys could chat on aimlessly even more!?!!

*Is being very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY sarcastic in case you failed to notice*
    how dare you diss our deep and intellectual conversation?? :rolleyes:

so basically,we're nominating people who post on this forum to be the cast of the movie.you can't nominate yourself.
    i nominated Ignotus as Foaly
    Wottabout as Trouble Kelp
    Foaly as Jon Spiro
    and now Katranat as Root( i like Root so its a compliment!!)
    Ignotus nominated me as Holly

ReputationRep:
    how dare you diss our deep and intellectual conversation?? :rolleyes:

so basically,we're nominating people who post on this forum to be the cast of the movie.you can't nominate yourself.
    i nominated Ignotus as Foaly
    Wottabout as Trouble Kelp
    Foaly as Jon Spiro
    and now Katranat as Root( i like Root so its a compliment!!)
    Ignotus nominated me as Holly

Yes, you strike me as a holly.

And I suppose I DO get offended easily (just ask my whole grade . . .)

Yes, you strike me as a holly.

And I suppose I DO get offended easily (just ask my whole grade . . .)
    why?what did they do now?critisize arty or harry?

why do i strike you as a holly?

katranat;if you don't like Root just tell me.i didn't mean any offence to you when i nominated you for him,i genuinely like root's sarcasm and attitude.

ReputationRep:
    why?what did they do now?critisize arty or harry?

why do i strike you as a holly?

katranat;if you don't like Root just tell me.i didn't mean any offence to you when i nominated you for him,i genuinely like root's sarcasm and attitude.

Okay, yo-less. Just calm down . . .

Okay, yo-less. Just calm down . . .
    i can't.i'm high on caffiene(sp) :p: .

deos anyone know if there is gonna be a book after the opal deception?

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait until May 3 when Opal Deception comes out, i've read the first chapter at http://www.eoincolfer.com... ooh I cant wait, I know i'll make a time machine, which will take 85 years, and i'll need to win the $30,000,000 lotto draw this week by buying 20,000,000 lotto tickets that are $5 each so that would cost me $100,000,000. So let me see all I need is $100,000,000 and it would take 85 years... but when I do make the time machine i'll go back in time to May 3 2005 and be the first to read the Opal Deseption.

So I am Jon Spiro.... isn't he that purple dragon thats on a game on playstation....

You may have noticed that this is a stupid post and by reading it you have wasted 30 seconds of your life.

(Original post by FOALY)
    Can't wait until May 3 when Opal Deception comes out, i've read the first chapter at http://www.eoincolfer.com... ooh I cant wait, I know i'll make a time machine, which will take 85 years, and i'll need to win the $30,000,000 lotto draw this week by buying 20,000,000 lotto tickets that are $5 each so that would cost me $100,000,000. So let me see all I need is $100,000,000 and it would take 85 years... but when I do make the time machine i'll go back in time to May 3 2005 and be the first to read the Opal Deseption.

So I am Jon Spiro.... isn't he that purple dragon thats on a game on playstation....

You may have noticed that this is a stupid post and by reading it you have wasted 30 seconds of your life.
    actually only 20 seconds...i'm a fast reader

BTW,is my new avatar and siggy too depressing?don't wanna give a wrong impression :eek: ...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.