Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Even if it didn't work, it'd be pretty amusing while it lasted.
    Indeed

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm back (again). Hi Deathly Hallows! Um . . . so, what did I miss this time? You people really have to stop posting so much. I feel like I'm missing everything.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by wottabout)
    Hello! I'm back (again). Hi Deathly Hallows! Um . . . so, what did I miss this time? You people really have to stop posting so much. I feel like I'm missing everything.
    I took over the thread, but was beaten again (I think... :hmmmm2: ). Whatever the case, I'll stand down for now :p:.

As you've seen we have a n00b. Problem is, he doesn't like freaky people. And he thought we were talking about the town when we asked what he thought of Luton. (He also likes Harry Potter!)

And that's about it really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I took over the thread, but was beaten again (I think... :hmmmm2: ). Whatever the case, I'll stand down for now :p:.

As you've seen we have a n00b. Problem is, he doesn't like freaky people. And he thought we were talking about the town when we asked what he thought of Luton. (He also likes Harry Potter!)

And that's about it really.
    Well, if he doesn't like freaky people, we seem to have a bit of a problem. Maybe I can just hit him with a club?:viking: I love that smiley!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Well, if he doesn't like freaky people, we seem to have a bit of a problem. Maybe I can just hit him with a club?:viking: I love that smiley!
    I guess so. But no executing him! We've decided that there will be no executions of society members or prospective members, it just causes wars!

ReputationRep:
    I guess so. But no executing him! We've decided that there will be no executions of society members or prospective members, it just causes wars!
    You act like there's something wrong with wars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly Hallows)
    10)have you ever been drunk ? Course! Who hasnt?
    i've never been drunk...

hey wait, my name is two words too. pineapple and ipod :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    welcome back wottabout! but you probably won't read this as you've disappeared again by now...

ReputationRep:
    I say we lock him in a dark room with ~Lc~ for a week or so
    sounds good ;yes; if we fail to convert him that's a problem...:ninja:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    You act like there's something wrong with wars.
    Of course there is! I never seem to win them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Even if it didn't work, it'd be pretty amusing while it lasted.
    :evil: yeeaaayy knew victim who's it now? hehe

ReputationRep:
    the n00b...cuz he hates 'freakoes' ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    :eek: what are freakoes?:confused: and I wouldn't hurt the n00b! he's a n00b

oi n00b! luton usually calls n00bs it:p: you should be flattered he called you she hehe... now are u really greek? if so go join my wonderful soc that is the greek soc:king1:

ReputationRep:
    nobody said you were going to hurt him :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    yea they did.. if you state that someone will be put in a dark room with me for a short while, know that there will be definite pain involved;yes; don't tempt me people...

*declares war on AJ*

*wins*

Damn, you're right, you do lose wars.

ReputationRep:
    Lc> oh...we just wanted you to make him like freaks...

J> :eek4:

Piney - *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    J> awww...

:hugs:

My mood is swinging, yet again. Ooh, the excitement.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.