Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why am I a 'noob' for asking a question about the film?

ReputationRep:
    Wow. :congrats: JR.
    And most of us joined here, looking for info on the movie, then stayed and became one of the weirdos.

ReputationRep:
    the women only soc likes manly presence? :p:

yeah...there are only a few n00bs who actually stayed...those n00bs rock :cool:

ReputationRep:
    you're a n00b on the thread...

ReputationRep:
    no ur a n00b cuz we say so and cuz ur the most recent victim of our spam welcome
    and piney for my defense I came to this thread looking for a AF movie chat! I have read the first book!

and of course we do they're our slaves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahmo89)
    Why am I a 'noob' for asking a question about the film?
    Because you're the newest person here. If you stay on until somebody new turns up, then you'll no longer be a n00b.

ReputationRep:
    What does that word even mean - I've never used it or heard it being used in my life before.

ReputationRep:
    And I've read all the books!

ReputationRep:
    why are you defending yourself? what did i say? :confused:

:hugs:

n00b, are you interested in staying? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    What does that word even mean - I've never used it or heard it being used in my life before.
    How about we use the word 'newbie' or 'newblet' instead? Just means the newest person.

ReputationRep:
    n00b = newbie

ReputationRep:
    i still haven't read TLC :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    LOL!! I thought it was an insult or something! Yeah, I have actually read the books too hence my interest in the apparent film.

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    Wow. :congrats: JR.
    And most of us joined here, looking for info on the movie, then stayed and became one of the weirdos.
    I came here to help AJ spam. And I don't plan on reading the books

n00b = newbie = new person. Don't worry, we aren't being mean

ReputationRep:
    so u staying n00b? you haven't meet our funnest members yet AJ is :king1: and GrooveyParticle is the grooviness of groovey.. oh and luton's a pansybut we love him:love:

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I was forced to join by the original Lirael. I wasn't actually interested in the movie at all, if I remember correctly.

LOL!! I thought it was an insult or something! Yeah, I have actually read the books too hence my interest in the apparent film.
    You should stay, join our ranks. Just don't do an ~Lc~ and become a rep whore :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Nessa's a pansy, luton's a place:wink: And did you mean 'meat', LC?

ReputationRep:
    And Piney, how come you still haven't read TLC yet??

Actually, Luton is a little boy :p:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.