Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oka noob here's the deal if u want to know our true nature we are the hidden society of evil vampires who hate sheep, as signified in our sigs our leader was Yo-less whom I've never met but stalked randomly with piney) and we spam welcome oo and someone has to claim her.. I would but I know how much GP wanted someone so I'm nt gnna this time

and yes I know Psycho.. I put the smiley because I want it to be noticed.. just accept my juxtaposition yea...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    :eek2: how many pages are we talking about ^o) i hope you're kidding
    Don't know. Does it matter? And no, I'm not kidding. It would do wonders for our respective post counts.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, talking bout ownership, where is W. and who claimed her? I think W. was a her...

I told her that before PG :rolleyes:

yo-less (no capital letters) was an amazing person, intriguing and charismatic and is missed dearly. This secret soc lives on in here memory. I was lucky enough to have been very good friends with her, and I still am. I'm sure on my advice she would accept you into the group.

ReputationRep:
    who the fiddle is W? woutabout?:confused:

(Original post by girly)
    yo-less (no capital letters) was an amazing person, intriguing and charismatic and is missed dearly. This secret soc lives on in here memory. I was lucky enough to have been very good friends with her, and I still am. I'm sure on my advice she would accept you into the group.
    :bawling: that's so sweet!:bawling:

If by W. you mean W.O.N.D.E.R. I think technically I own her, but I have no need for lap dogs, so would treat her more as an heiress to my immense fortune.

ReputationRep:
    W.O.N.D.E.R = W.
    And well done for telling her that before JR, but unfortunately, we obviously don't pay you that much attention. And I'm sure Yo-yo had capital letters.

ReputationRep:
    WONDER most probably wil never come back:ninja: she no longer stalks me so I think she has no purpose on TSR anymore:p: well other than me embarrassing her everywhere she posts:rofl: ahh the good old days I'll tell her to come back though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    If by W. you mean W.O.N.D.E.R. I think technically I own her, but I have no need for lap dogs, so would treat her more as an heiress to my immense fortune.
    What immense fortune, and can I have some?

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    W.O.N.D.E.R = W.
    And well done for telling her that before JR, but unfortunately, we obviously don't pay you that much attention. And I'm sure Yo-yo had capital letters.
    I told her in a different thread actually.

And no, yo-less didn't have capitals. Go and see for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Lc...yo-less and i don't stalk :ninja:

(Original post by psycho)
    Don't know. Does it matter? And no, I'm not kidding. It would do wonders for our respective post counts.
    ahh...good point...would do great for your post counts :rofl:

(Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    What immense fortune, and can I have some?
    Wouldn't you like to know.

And no.

ReputationRep:
    I just did, and you're right.:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stalker)
    Lc...yo-less and i don't stalk
    nope but me and yo do... [on deviant art... need I say more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Wouldn't you like to know.

And no.
    Pretty please?

(Original post by ~Lc~)

:bawling: that's so sweet!:bawling:
    ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    JR> she meant Yo-yo had a capital...yo-less doesn't ;yes;

i think...^o)

ReputationRep:
    Nah. For some reason I was convinced yo-less was spelt with a capital Y.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking at old posts there are so many ppl who dnt post anymore it's so sad! who's foaly? and I WANT TO MEET YO-LESS! THIS ISN'T FAIR:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I can't keep up with you lot =] people are writing in white?? Aaah it's confusing enough with seeing quotes and then seeing bits that i never saw in the first place! : your subtle attempts to goin rep or whatevre just fly over my head haha I need to go study but if I'm not too scared I may come back :P

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.