Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
What, in your opinion, is one of the funniest moments in Green Wing? Either when Martin keeps referring to Guy sleeping with their mother, or when the girl with the furry face falls out of the window and the others don't notice
Do you like to go for romantic walks in the park? Yes
What is you're favourite type of sweetie? Riesen, the chocolate chew! Or Choc Dips, or Skittles, or Haribo!
What Bowling For Soup song do you like the best? Girl all the bad Guys Want, Punk Rock 101, High School Never Ends.
What do you think of neds/chavs? They deserve the crap kicking out of them with a large stick/brick
What would my bedtime be? Whatever time you go to bed.
How much pocket money do I get a week? I don't know, I would estimate between £5 and £10, depending upon wealth of parents.
What is your favourite band? You don't know me at all do you. IDLEWILD!!!
Can I play with chocolate ice cream? Sure. I play with it all the time.
and most importantly . . .
Who is your favourite Power Ranger? I always liked the Black one, he was called Zac right?
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
No worries. Any wars are started (or at least indirectly attributed) to me anyway.
You weren't even here for the first thread war!

(Original post by Newbie)
What, in your opinion, is one of the funniest moments in Green Wing? Don't watch it.
Do you like to go for romantic walks in the park? No, but I like to chase the squirrels.
What is you're favourite type of sweetie? Mint Imperials.
What Bowling For Soup song do you like the best? 1985. Think that's what it's called...
What do you think of neds/chavs?
What would my bedtime be? When you fall asleep?
How much pocket money do I get a week? £10, but you gotta be good:p:
What is your favourite band? Can't decide. I'm a libran, too indescisive. 'Tis my major failing.
Can I play with chocolate ice cream? So long as you leae my mint ice cream alone feel free.
Who is your favourite Power Ranger? The yellow ranger.
sarahmo89
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
hahaha yeh the black one was Zac
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
What, in your opinion, is one of the funniest moments in Green Wing? That tome what that guy did that thing, innit?
Do you like to go for romantic walks in the park? Love it. Then you start eloping together. Then you play in the adventure playground. Yes, I did do all that yesterday.
What is you're favourite type of sweetie? Fruit Pastilles...
What Bowling For Soup song do you like the best? The ***** Song
What do you think of neds/chavs? I pity them. And mock them.
What would my bedtime be? When you've finished on the internet.
How much pocket money do I get a week? £12,000 e-pounds.
What is your favourite band? The Fratellis, The Klaxons and Little Man Tate.
Can I play with chocolate ice cream? You can eat it too.
Who is your favourite Power Ranger? The blue one.
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Oooh it's a close one! PG is going to give me pocket money but JR watches (or at least knows some stuff) about green wing!

Aaaah.

I am also a Libran

erm . . .

I dont know what to do now!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:wavey: J
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Oh Jangrafress has filled one in too hehe this is fun!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Don't you feel popular?
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Haha not really this is just something keepin us all amused

Anymore takers?
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
luton's our little err... clown we mock him, point and laugh regularly oo and we also give him nice female names:proud:

a sub is paying to use the extra facilities on TSR people can either give it to you or u pay for it urself see I'm a sub, which is why my username is in red and I can write what ever diddly pops in my head in my usertitle

EDIT: DAMNIT! I hate when I click on the wrong page and end up answering a post which is already answered
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Immensely. Even if you aren't asking me.
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Immensely. Even if you aren't asking me.
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I'm going back to my chem...
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
That's good to know.
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Awwww it's ok dear =] Its the thought that counts!
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Aren't you going to take the quiz for ownership of Sarah, LC???
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Am I going mad? Or did all those say the same thing? I thought my scroll bar was effing up.
Deathly Hallows
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=~Lc~]luton's our little err... clown we mock him, point and laugh regularly oo and we also give him nice female names:proud:QUOTE]

Or refer to Luton as a place rather than a member, or at least I do
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Death, we wouldn't want you getting confused. Just call him Nessa. It keeps him happy, and you can differentiate between the place and the person.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I've watched every episode of Green Wing. It's funny at the end when she floats away woth all the balloons :rofl:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads