The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:lolz:
Jonah Ramone
:lolz:

^o)
What happened in Shameless last Tuesday? I passed out from studying.
*<'s brain hurts*
Hehe I am a page behind I never saw all these posts!! Aw man I loved that ending of Green Wing! I cried though because Joanna and Allan ran into the sea - did they do that to kill themselves - coz someone said they did it to get a wash but then why did they swallow the key and and the soldier? Was it a soldier?
*zones out*
sarahmo89
Hehe I am a page behind I never saw all these posts!! Aw man I loved that ending of Green Wing! I cried though because Joanna and Allan ran into the sea - did they do that to kill themselves - coz someone said they did it to get a wash but then why did they swallow the key and and the soldier? Was it a soldier?

I think it was. A toy soldier. I think they were killing themselves because they killed all those people. :rolleyes:

And PG I did try to do a quick quote of Jangra's post where he said "did I post the same thing twice" but it didn't work. That's what I was :lolz:ing about :biggrin:
You can't have that - you're far too fat.
why Nessa?
Oh. Okies.
So erm am I supposed to be deciding who gets ownership of me then?
Deathly Hallows
why Nessa?

It was his name in RL.
sarahmo89
So erm am I supposed to be deciding who gets ownership of me then?

;yes;
Aaah.

lolzers

well

I don't wanna choose! It's too hard. Can't you just share me?

EDIT: LOLZERS not lozers :|
Psycho Gerbil
It was his name in RL.

No its not :mad:

Any n00bs call me nessa i will neg them :proud:
sarahmo89
Aaah.

lozers

well

I don't wanna choose! It's too hard. Can't you just share me?

To stop the arguements im having you.
Nessa
No its not :mad: No not any more.

Any n00bs call me nessa i will neg them :proud:

Death isn't a n00b anymore, 'cos Sarah's here now. But any n00bs who call him Nessa will be repped by me.:biggrin:
Poo Face
Death isn't a n00b anymore, 'cos Sarah's here now. But any n00bs who call him Nessa will be repped by me.:biggrin:

Dam you and your superior rep power :mad:

Who owns death?

Did we even decide and formaly induct it to our society?
Death is a member, and he's mine.
And don't call him 'it'.

Latest

Trending

Trending