Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    thats your rep.see those little green boxes next to the number of posts by you?well,if people give you positive rep then you get lots of green boxes.which is why i'm asking people to rep me :cool: :p: by clicking that weight scale next to number of posts of this thread

Huh? Forgive me, but I feel really stupid right now. EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now.

Oh, and check your email. ARK ANGEL IS OUT!

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Huh? Forgive me, but I feel really stupid right now. EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now.

Oh, and check your email. ARK ANGEL IS OUT!
    you didnt rep me *takes out knife and waves it around threateningly* i positive repped you and you didnt rep me.*takes on whiny tone* you owe me...

hmph!telling me to check my mail!!i already replied,my dear

wow,i luv being an annoying bi...er...witch!
    :rolleyes: :p: :cool:

oh,for the people who were too lazy to look in the prev pg,this was my entry form;

1)Will you be loyal to the society?OFCOURSE!!!I WOULD NEVER DESERT YOU GUYS!
    2)what are your talents?WRITING,RAPPING,
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?ALIENS,WITCHES,VAMPIRES,WERE WOLVES AND OTHER SUPERNATURAL STUFF.ALSO I'M ABIT OF A SCIENCE GEEK *hides face*
    4)what are you allergic to?ANNOYING PEOPLE,DUST,CHAVS
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )I HAVE SEVERE ATTACKS OF STAGE FRIGHT.once i had to be Sean Paul JR in a play and...well,it truly was a traumatizing experiance.
    6)list your fav books and authors?ARTEMIS FOWL,THE BARTIMAEUS TRIOGY,DAN BROWN,HARRY POTTER,DARREN SHAN etc
    7)list your fav singers/bands?LINKIN PARK!!!GREEN DAY!!! FUEL!!!JIMMY EAT WORLD!!!*calms down slightly*Guns N Roses,3 Doors Down,Limp Bizkit,Will Smith,POD,
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?THE MATRIX!PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN,STAR WARS,SHREK,THE INCREDIBLES,ICE AGE,THE GRUDGE,THE RING etc
    9)fav cartoon/comedies? SIMPSONS,FRIENDS
    10)have you ever been drunk ?NAH (btw,that question was asked to see how wild you were)
    11)do you think JKR is satanic?NOPE.DESPITE MY CHRISTINAITY TEACHERS' DESPERATE ATTEMPTS TO BRAINWASH THE CLASS

ReputationRep:
    you didnt rep me *takes out knife and waves it around threateningly* i positive repped you and you didnt rep me.*takes on whiny tone* you owe me...
    I just did! Or at least, tried . . .

And I need you to answer these questions about your layout (I hope you aren't avoiding it . . .) :

What colors? (I need at least three- layout, text, and links)
    What theme?
    Do you want music, and if so, what song?
    What fanlistings do you want to join?
    What content do you want for your visitors?
    Do you want a section about you? If so, what do you want it to say?
    What links do you want?
    Do you want a tag board?
    What is the name of your site?

Note: In answering these, I'll set you up a new website account, and be able to do this for you- no work for you. And all you will have to do is blog and tell me what to do! (I think I used the words "do" and "to" way too much . . .)

hey guys,guess what????
    I went to the library with my mum today and i saw this guy who looked rather like Arty.except he was wearing tracks and a baggy t-shirt(not exactly arty's dress sense) :rolleyes:
    ANYWAYS,i ended up walking behind him and obviously,i was staring(no,i'm not a stalker!!).and he turned back all of a sudden and looked at me.Sheesh,i nearly tripped over my own feet in an attempt not to walk into him .blushing furiously,i walked past him.my mum thinks i fancy him now
    but he had brown eyes instead of blue.thats the only flaw.

why am i telling you this? :confused: y'all wouldnt care *wanders off disheartened* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,guess what????
    I went to the library with my mum today and i saw this guy who looked rather like Arty.except he was wearing tracks and a baggy t-shirt(not exactly arty's dress sense) :rolleyes:
    ANYWAYS,i ended up walking behind him and obviously,i was staring(no,i'm not a stalker!!).and he turned back all of a sudden and looked at me.Sheesh,i nearly tripped over my own feet in an attempt not to walk into him .blushing furiously,i walked past him.my mum thinks i fancy him now
    but he had brown eyes instead of blue.thats the only flaw.

why am i telling you this? :confused: y'all wouldnt care *wanders off disheartened* :eek:

Well, there's this guy who works at one of the local restraunts who looks like arty. The only difference it, he's too old and was wearing the Craker Barrel uniform. And no, I don't fancy him. (Like I said, at least 20 something)

You didn't answer my questions!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... Strange how my phobias are leading you towards group names... It's kind of spooky actually... Wait no it isn't... Am I having a conversation with myself again... Yep I think I am... Of course I can count as 8 people becuase of my split personalities... So I am really not having a conversation with myself... Of course all my other split personalities can only speak gibberish... I better tell them what i'm typing too... jrhgehguh... jgsejgjsroghre... vgudhuaveh... egush...gjegjrgehgrhgrh... erhggufhwrgh... jisrjgisjrthaijotohij... There done, they now what I have been typing... *Looks around* Hey where did everyone go...

Please let me note that everything I typed above was complete rubbish.

WHERE THE HECK IS THE REST OF THE HIDDEN SOCIETY OF EVIL LEPS?!???

(Original post by FOALY)
    Hmm... Strange how my phobias are leading you towards group names... It's kind of spooky actually... Wait no it isn't... Am I having a conversation with myself again... Yep I think I am... Of course I can count as 8 people becuase of my split personalities... So I am really not having a conversation with myself... Of course all my other split personalities can only speak gibberish... I better tell them what i'm typing too... jrhgehguh... jgsejgjsroghre... vgudhuaveh... egush...gjegjrgehgrhgrh... erhggufhwrgh... jisrjgisjrthaijotohij... There done, they now what I have been typing... *Looks around* Hey where did everyone go...

HEY WE'RE ON AT THE SAME TIME
    you can guess where this is going.. :rolleyes: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for not being on for a while.
    Hey guess what! When you search for Artemis Fowl Movie, in your searchbar this thread comes up at number one!

(Original post by Katranat)
    Sorry for not being on for a while.
    Hey guess what! When you search for Artemis Fowl Movie, in your searchbar this thread comes up at number one!
    thats how i found this place.i'm so glad i did that,otherwise i would never have met you guys.i wouldnt be part of the hidden society,i wouldnt have met Ignotus(effectively i wouldnt have a blog or read many cool books which she introduced me too), wouldnt have met the other awesome people of this forum,etc etc
    theres a chain reaction for you

(Original post by FOALY)

dude,you need help.*looks sympathetic* do you have voices in your head too?i do;there's Jade,Ashley,Adrien,Darren,Zhaira i,Kumar,Brittany and many more.
    they tend to bug me cos they won't shut up :eek: gits!except Adrien.i don't mind him cos he has a sexy voice :p: :rolleyes:
    i'm retarded,ain't i?

ReputationRep:
    The Artemis Fowl movie is quite late, it was expected to be released late 2003 and now it's 2057... Well only for me becuase I came from the future in a time machine to stop the invasion of the Pox people... There everywhere you cant hide... AAAH there watching us...

BEWARE THE POX PEOPLE!!!

(Original post by FOALY)
    The Artemis Fowl movie is quite late, it was expected to be released late 2003 and now it's 2057... Well only for me becuase I came from the future in a time machine to stop the invasion of the Pox people... There everywhere you cant hide... AAAH there watching us...

BEWARE THE POX PEOPLE!!!
    you're random arn't you?

btw,we need a theme song for the society.how abt nirvana "smells like teen spirit".we're all teens,right?RIGHT?!??

any other song suggestions are welcome :cool:

ReputationRep:
    dude,you need help.*looks sympathetic* do you have voices in your head too?i do;there's Jade,Ashley,Adrien,Darren,Zhaira i,Kumar,Brittany and many more.
    they tend to bug me cos they won't shut up :eek: gits!except Adrien.i don't mind him cos he has a sexy voice :p: :rolleyes:
    i'm retarded,ain't i?

At least YOU don't have alternate realities and constantly debate with yourself.

Themesong . . . . . MISSION IMPOSSIBLE! Naw, I'm just kidding.

But we do need something, neh?

ReputationRep:
    i'm retarded,ain't i?
    Why does everyone else name the voices in their head? I have lots, but I never bothered to name them.

ReputationRep:
    you're random arn't you?
    I am not random... pancake... the dog goes woof... Pox people are still watching... Your one of them aren't you!... They look exactly like us... In fact I can be one!... Aaaggghhh!!! *Starts running around and bashes his head on the computer*

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    At least YOU don't have alternate realities and constantly debate with yourself.

Themesong . . . . . MISSION IMPOSSIBLE! Naw, I'm just kidding.

But we do need something, neh?
    yes we do.a theme song is just the start.we have jackets and cheerleading squads coming up next... :p:

MORE QUESTIONS FOR THE MEMBERS OF OUR EVIL SEQUIN HATING LEPS

1)height?
    2)what continent are you from?
    3)idea for theme song?

(Original post by wottabout)
    Why does everyone else name the voices in their head? I have lots, but I never bothered to name them.
    how do you keep track of them then? :eek:
    NOTE;Adrien just informed me the voices appreciate being acknowledged and named.

(Original post by FOALY)
    I am not random... pancake... the dog goes woof... Pox people are still watching... Your one of them aren't you!... They look exactly like us... In fact I can be one!... Aaaggghhh!!! *Starts running around and bashes his head on the computer*
    egads!poor computer! :rolleyes:

yes i am one of the people watching you.i'm the one over there *points at random speck* :p:

ReputationRep:
    yes we do.a theme song is just the start.we have jackets and cheerleading squads coming up next... :p:

MORE QUESTIONS FOR THE MEMBERS OF OUR EVIL SEQUIN HATING LEPS

1)height?
    2)what continent are you from?
    3)idea for theme song?

1) VERY tall
    2) United States
    3) I already said! (Unless you want something with bagpipes or something by U2)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.