This discussion is closed.
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
how do you keep track of them then? :eek:
NOTE;Adrien just informed me the voices appreciate being acknowledged and named.
Fine. They're all named QWERTY. That was QWERTY's idea. Since the other QWERTY disagrees with the setup, she will now be named Hannah, with everyone else called QWERTY.
Katranat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Okay here you go

1)height? I'm about five foot six/seven
2)what continent are you from? Well..... I'm originally from Canada, but I'm living in England
3)idea for theme song? Er... A theme song? Er.... Sorry I'm not much help am I? :rolleyes: Er.... *still thinking*....................... . *stillll thhiiiinking*..........*the thinking process is still going*....... *and my train of thought has completely stopped*
Sorry I can't think of any suggestions
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
WHHHHOOOO!!!! I just realised that I've gone from New member, to junior member!!!! YAY!!!1
FOALY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Katranat)
WHHHHOOOO!!!! I just realised that I've gone from New member, to junior member!!!! YAY!!!1
Congratulations! You must be very proud
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by FOALY)
Congratulations! You must be very proud
YEP! Is that enough smileys? :rolleyes:
staylor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How are you actually MEANT to spell 'smilie' (as I say) or 'smiley' as others say?
Katranat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by staylor)
How are you actually MEANT to spell 'smilie' (as I say) or 'smiley' as others say?
I have absoloutely no idea Sorry
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by staylor)
smiley i suspect
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
me lives in asia.
last night cos of the earthquake in sumatra,everyone thought there wold be another tsunami heading our way.i was up almost the whole night.was bloody freaked out cos my dogs were howling their heads off...you know how they sense these things.

anyone noticed that the 1rst earthquake was day after Chritsmas and the next one was day after Easter?both very significant dates.
also,the last few nights everyone who lives here noticed the moon got this distinctly reddish hue.very weird and unusual.
sorry i'm off topic,me very paranoid at the moment.*looks glum*i'm becoming like Foaly.both the ficitional one and the LEP society one.
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
Fine. They're all named QWERTY. That was QWERTY's idea. Since the other QWERTY disagrees with the setup, she will now be named Hannah, with everyone else called QWERTY.

What's wrong with the name Hannah? *coughminecough*
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
me lives in asia.
last night cos of the earthquake in sumatra,everyone thought there wold be another tsunami heading our way.i was up almost the whole night.was bloody freaked out cos my dogs were howling their heads off...you know how they sense these things.

anyone noticed that the 1rst earthquake was day after Chritsmas and the next one was day after Easter?both very significant dates.
also,the last few nights everyone who lives here noticed the moon got this distinctly reddish hue.very weird and unusual.
sorry i'm off topic,me very paranoid at the moment.*looks glum*i'm becoming like Foaly.both the ficitional one and the LEP society one.

No, I didn't notice that. you're right, it IS odd . . . .
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
No, I didn't notice that. you're right, it IS odd . . . .
the world is coming to an end

once AGAIN;we were both online at the same time but i was on another forum *curses self*.and i wanted to post my 1000th post here but i forgot.
damn me!! :mad:
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The name Hannah is fine, I'm just naming her Hannah because that's her name. I could name her Lisa, I don't really care.

And to answer the questions:
1) short
2) Pangea
3) that one song . . . with the music . . . yeah . . .
By the way, has anyone read The Leap, by the same person who wrote the Bartimaeus Trilogy? It's very good.
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
By the way, has anyone read The Leap, by the same person who wrote the Bartimaeus Trilogy? It's very good.
I'm about to. Have you read his other book, "Buried Fire"? I loved it! (By the way, his name is Jonathan Stroud)
FOALY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Beacuse when you write it out backwards, it's still Hannah, thats really scary... Wait no it's not... Oh well

Also have you seen that book that has all this writing in it. It also came out to be a movie, but they changed the ending because in the movie all this writing went up at the end of it and that wasn't in the book.
FOALY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
me lives in asia.

You know, that is odd... and scary *starts running around screaming* (Half an hour later). Ok I've calmed down, judgement day has aroused nooo, and I never got to read the next Artemis Fowl book. Why? Why? NOOOOO *runs around screaming for another half an hour*
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm going to write one of those "You Know You're Addicted To Artemis Fowl If . . ." things. Any ideas of things you do when you're addicted to AF? (follow people who look like Arty, write AF fanfiction, wear a tin-foil hat, etc)
Ignotus~Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm going to write one of those "You Know You're Addicted To Artemis Fowl If . . ." things. Any ideas of things you do when you're addicted to AF? (follow people who look like Arty, write AF fanfiction, wear a tin-foil hat, etc)

Sounds good to me. I'll wright more when my finger's better. It hurts . . . (it got bent backwards)
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm back!!beer all around!!!except,we're underage and i really don't like beer so lets drink coke!except thats unhealthy so...*thinks hard*...erm....water all around!!
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
3) that one song . . . with the music . . . yeah . . .
my,my,arn't you precise? :rolleyes:
OMG,what a coincidence,i'm reading it now!!!i'm at the part where she's keeping a diary with all her dreams and ...yeah,i'm reading her dreams
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (225)
51.14%
No (215)
48.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed