Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by FOALY)
    Beacuse when you write it out backwards, it's still Hannah, thats really scary... Wait no it's not... Oh well
    *strokes imaginery goatee* the FOAL has a fair point :p: .Hannah is a er..par..pan..pendu...*fades off*
    damn,i can't remember the word! :mad:

(Original post by FOALY)

Also have you seen that book that has all this writing in it. It also came out to be a movie, but they changed the ending because in the movie all this writing went up at the end of it and that wasn't in the book.
    riiiiiiiiiight...a book with writing!!egads,what next? :rolleyes:

(Original post by FOALY)
    You know, that is odd... and scary *starts running around screaming* (Half an hour later). Ok I've calmed down, judgement day has aroused nooo, and I never got to read the next Artemis Fowl book. Why? Why? NOOOOO *runs around screaming for another half an hour*
    you know,to come to my short term attention that you havent completed any of the entry forms...*regards FOALY suspiciously* you're one of them,arn't you?

(Original post by wottabout)
    I'm going to write one of those "You Know You're Addicted To Artemis Fowl If . . ." things. Any ideas of things you do when you're addicted to AF? (follow people who look like Arty, write AF fanfiction, wear a tin-foil hat, etc)
    how about you start taking an interest in 12 yr old rich irish guys,regardless of your own gender?? :eek:
    :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    U ppl have gone completely off the topic. :fight:

(Original post by Xiao)
    U ppl have gone completely off the topic.
    so? :eek:
    we are bored,we have covered almost every arty topic,so now,if you would be as kind as to bring a new one up,we will talk about it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :hmpf: hmpf.

ReputationRep:
    I think were the only ones here :eek:

(Original post by Xiao)
    :hmpf: hmpf.
    ok,don't make me feel guilty,my conscience is very persistant and naggy :eek: :rolleyes:

whats your fav Arty book then?fav character?predicitions for next book etc?

ReputationRep:
    That's it, I'm leaving. :ciao:

(Original post by Xiao)
    That's it, I'm leaving. :ciao:
    fine!!*looks hurt*bye-bye then

ReputationRep:
    Sry. Now lesseeee....... Myyyy fav Arty book would have to be the Arctic incident. My fav character? Gee thats tough lemmethinkArtemis. And odviusly the next book will be about Opal Koboi. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Yo-Less. how d'you get that picture in front of your name?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    HelllllllOooooo

(Original post by Xiao)
    HelllllllOooooo
    sorry,i was on another forum - i thought you had logged off
    go to User CP and insert the URL of whatever pic you want for your avatar

ReputationRep:
    ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou Thankyou.:adore:

(Original post by Xiao)
    ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou Thankyou.:adore:
    *grins* you're welcome!
    now,if you start posting here often enough,you can join the hidden society of evil LEPs who hate sequins

ask me more about it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    okay. Whats the society?

ReputationRep:
    And whats a sequin?

ReputationRep:
    And whats the LEPrecon? Just kidding.

(Original post by Xiao)
    okay. Whats the society?
    we luv arty *swoon*,and we discuss random meaningless things,we have fun(no,not that kind! :rolleyes: ) and i'm currently trying to thing of a logo or sign or whatever for it.
    what other books do you read?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.