Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by luton666)
    What was their rep power?
    Non-subs can't even check that can they :confused:.

ReputationRep:
    no unfortunately. I suppose I shall have to suffer in silence.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Or you could sub and find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Non-subs can't even check that can they :confused:.
    Maybe not....

Death dont suffer in silence, you can make as much noise as u like just not near me because i might set fire to you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly Hallows)
    no unfortunately. I suppose I shall have to suffer in silence.
    ;console;

ReputationRep:
    haha.
    To subscibe I need to pay and if I have to pay just so some *insert bad word* can be found out for their crimes then it doesnt seem worth it.
    Thanks though
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Well, it does come with other advantages. Big avatar, colourful usernames, shoutbox, back room etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    haha.
    To subscibe I need to pay and if I have to pay just so some *insert bad word* can be found out for their crimes then it doesnt seem worth it.
    Thanks though
    *inserts bad word*

:eek:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    You can insert bad words in the backroom ;yes;

Kezzy, you can be a roadie with priveleges. You can strike the triangle at the end of one of our songs.

And Deathly, click on the 'What a movie, not.' line to see which post they negrepped. You might be able to work it out from there.

ReputationRep:
    its this thread after you said something about being a whittled carrot and I said yay...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    And Deathly, click on the 'What a movie, not.' line to see which post they negrepped. You might be able to work it out from there.
    :ditto: Good idea. Look out for anyone who might have quoted the post and said something insulting, negging isn't enough for some people.

its this thread after you said something about being a whittled carrot and I said yay...
    Wow, some *inserts word of luton's choice* really is being a *insert word of Deathly's choice*.

Maybe we should sort this out somehow? Who's up for posrepping young Death?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It was probrably aimed at us as a whole then. Either because the negger didn't like Artemis Fowl, or because they don't like our off-topic chatter in a movie thread.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wow, some *inserts word of luton's choice* really is being a *insert word of Deathly's choice*.

Maybe we should sort this out somehow? Who's up for posrepping young Death?
    I will tomorrow, for +92. Mabye +93 if I can make 13 more posts before midnight (should be easy )

ReputationRep:
    yeah I assume so

ReputationRep:
    aw thanks, you lot are too kind
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    aw thanks, you lot are too kind
    No problem

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    It was probrably aimed at us as a whole then. Either because the negger didn't like Artemis Fowl, or because they don't like our off-topic chatter in a movie thread.
    Maybe this person is going to systematically get us all over the next few days?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Maybe this person is going to systematically get us all over the next few days?
    If they get me, I'll expose them and we can retaliate :evil:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.