Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm bAaaaack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xiao)
    I'm bAaaaack.

Hello. Dunno where I've been for the past few pages . . .

ReputationRep:
    *sobs dramatically* I was scrolling through the thread titles and read "artemis Fowl." "What's that?" I wondered to myself momentarily...and then it hit me. "Oh yeah, I LOVE Artemis Fowl, but it seems to have dropped off the planet..." What is going on with Eoin Colfer??? Will he ever finish book 4? Is the plan to make a movie history??? Am I the only one this bothered by it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Omg, haven't been on in ages.
    Yea, everyones waiting in anticipation for the 4th book...I think its comming out in...May?...And the movie...I have no idea. And I was looking forward to it for so long that that hope has kind of dimmed a bit. I really wish they would take it a bit more seriously. An Artemis Fowl movie would be really good if done properly, with all the action and supernatural creatures .

ReputationRep:
    When I came back on here, there were about five pages more than there were when I left. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    When I came back on here, there were about five pages more than there were when I left. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Same here. Isn't it scary?

ReputationRep:
    the fourth book is going to be in the uk in may but not sure i can wait a month :confused: oh well

ReputationRep:
    just saw on a website that said that hilary duff might be juliet and Van diesel might be butler. How they are going to pull off those two being related I dont know :hmmmm:. Is anyone here interested in Garth Nixs old kingdom books because I just set up a role play game and would like some charactors :deal:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    if you want to join the hidden society,fill out the entry form
    1)Will you be loyal to the society?
    2)what are your talents?
    3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?
    4)what are you allergic to?
    5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )
    6)list your fav books and authors?
    7)list your fav singers/bands?
    8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?
    9)fav cartoon/comedies?
    10)have you ever been drunk ?
    11)do you think JKR is satanic?
    We had to fill out this form to be member? I never knew, I better get writing... Answers will be in next post.

ReputationRep:
    Ok here they are... (I done this quickly so it might not have that much info).

1)Of course
    2)Making codes
    3)Those funny specks in the sky, Cracking codes
    4)Bee/Wasp stings, Pollen
    5)I am some very strange phobias, like I am very uncomfortable if I see a small sticker thats on anything and I try to avoid it, or pick ot up and quickly run to the bin and put it in as far as it can go. I have a phobia about little bit's of squished up rubbish and also the fake sticky earings, I couldn't look at one that was on the table for about 3 months so everytime I passed it I looked away but that was when I was younger i'm a bit better now, I also wash my hands quite oftenly and with any new thing I get I always wash my hands before using it, I also don't like small sequins. I think thats enough phobias, but I have more.
    6)Aremis Fowl Series-Eoin Colfer... Alex Rider Series-Anothony Horrowitz... Harry Potter Series-JKR... Discworld Series-Terry Prattchet... The Supernaturalists-Eoin Colfer... Diamond Brothers Series-Anthony Horrowitz... And a heap more that I can't be bothered to put it.
    7)
    8)Dragonheart 1,2... L.O.T.R... Starwars... Pirates of the Carribean... And alot more
    9)Simpsons, Dead ringers, My hero, And Plenty more...
    10)NO
    11)NO

There done, yes it is a bit rushed.

ReputationRep:
    Whoops! Missed out number 7.

(Original post by Xiao)
    Okay, here goes.
    1) of course
    2)Soccer,track,reading and video games.
    3)swimming,movies,reading,runnin g and food .
    4)nothing that I know of.
    5)spiders, the dark, and my computer busting.
    6)The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer/The Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz/The Bartemaeus trilogy and Buried Fire by Johnathan Stroud/ The Redwall series by Brian Jacques/The welkin weasels, the Supernatralists, the wishlist and the Knights of Liofwende by Garry Kilworth/ Fairie Wars, and The Purple Emporer by Herbie Brennan/
    7)Linkin Park, Sum 41, The Offspring and Green Day.
    8) Star Wars, James Bond, Pirates of the Carribean, Ocean's 11, Terminator, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Friends, Seinfeld, the Incredibles and many more.
    9)Once again Friends, Seinfeld and Spongebob Squarepants.
    10)I hope not.
    11)Hell no.
    hey,you're like me .sorry i had to disappear without warning last time
    none of the other people here watch Friends *looks resentful* Bah!!you have not lived till you've appreciated Chandler's hilariousness

(Original post by FOALY)
    Whoops! Missed out number 7.
    *looks exasperated* when you says something like that,its usually followed by the answer to the question you missed,eh?
    PS;i like The Simpsons too.*deos an imitation of Apu*

hey,loads of new people posted.Hi to all!!
    if Hilary duff plays Holly i will strangle myself.she's supposed to be a tough gal!!!not ...Hilary,for pete's sake!!!

ignotus;sorry i havent mailed,i havent gone to me account and the last time i did,i was forced to log off before i could reply your mail.sorry!

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel it is quite depressing that they have to resort to people like Hilary to be in the film but I,m not sure how old that site was though so fingers crossed that they are wrong. I mean come on came you see her been taken seriously in the eternity code. :questionm dont think so. Though van diesil would be ok as he looks the part and has had the acting experence :cool: . But wat i want to know is way they have forgotten about Artemis they have made no atemp to find a actor for him and they better mve quick if they want to make this film. How can the producers do this to Eions fans while they continue to make more films. :secruity:.

ReputationRep:
    ignotus;sorry i havent mailed,i havent gone to me account and the last time i did,i was forced to log off before i could reply your mail.sorry!
    Ah, well, I figured you were mad about the html. I told you funkychickens!

if Hilary duff plays Holly i will strangle myself.she's supposed to be a tough gal!!!not ...Hilary,for pete's sake!!!
    yeah, isn't she affilliating herself with barbie or something?

ReputationRep:
    I saw the thing about Hillary, and am really hoping that that doesn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    *looks exasperated* when you says something like that,its usually followed by the answer to the question you missed,eh?
    PS;i like The Simpsons too.*deos an imitation of Apu*
    Yeh you'd think so wouldn't you... *Laughs at imitation of Apu* *Laughs at the mispelt word that says deos* *Laughs at that speck on the ceiling* :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    Go to this thread and vote on the poll. It's a poll to see who likes sequins or not>>>>WHO LIKES SEQUINS?

(Original post by FOALY)
    Go to this thread and vote on the poll. It's a poll to see who likes sequins or not>>>>WHO LIKES SEQUINS?
    *looks disturbed* dude,how deos that thread fit into the "Entertainment" forum? :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.