Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton)

I love you all in almost equal measures.

Piney slightly more.
luton :love:

(Original post by jangrafess)

Is it PG and Piney who know each other?
how did you come up with that conclusion? Eb and i don't know rusty personally...:P:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nobody here knows me personally.... I guess it has to do with me being the only Austrian here...
Well, I've decided I will take your advice and come on here a LOT more often. Let's see how long I can pull it off... hello lc!!! :hello: *bows to your artistic amazingness*
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
If you dont it will at least be amusing for people who find that kind of thing funny. Not me though. Just Lc.
for one time in my life I go to sleep! i.e don't stay up all night monitoring you and the thread, and this happens... now that's melodrama my friend what you gossipin about me again Nessa?
@AJ: of course I wouldn't fine that funny!:hugs:I'd find it hilarious and then rudely point and laugh of course!
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
nobody here knows me personally.... I guess it has to do with me being the only Austrian here...
Well, I've decided I will take your advice and come on here a LOT more often. Let's see how long I can pull it off... hello lc!!! :hello: *bows to your artistic amazingness*
hi rusty *bows back to be polite*
Austrians rule rusty keep posting and the rest will know why
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
I know AJ from many late night msn chats. I also talk to Luton on msn a lot. I also talk to yo-less on msnm but not as much as I did before Christmas. That's it.

Oh, and ~Lc~ recently added me :p:
:lies: you added me on msn... and on myspace:ninja: are you stalking me?:eek4:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
*obeys and keeps posting*
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good your here I thought I would be alone sup rusty?
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well, to be honest, nothing's up! since our second term just started, I'm not behind on anything, it's raining outside and yeah....
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ooo my second term started about a month ago and I'm going to be off school in a week for mocks and revision tis sad but it's better than going to school and ditching all day! this way I get to sleep till the mids of the afternoon:party: how old are you rusty? and what do u do, A-levels, IGCSE's? or an alternative educational system in Austria?
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Alternative system in Austria. The end test's called "Matura". I got one more year till I have to take it.... that means I'm 16. *sigh*
Can we change the topic please? like, away from school? you could list the n00bs... I've seen kestrel, and Deatly_Hollows... any more?
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I had my fortune told on Neopets. Apparently:

'Your (meaning my) sense of direction will cease in a strange way'.

That's troubling, seeing as I'm off to Bristol tomorrow and I'm changing trains in Birmingham :afraid:
Why are you going to Brimingham? You're already in Wales, Bristol isn't far, you're going the wrong way if you go to Birmingham?

Ha, Brimingham is only one stop from Leicester
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
for one time in my life I go to sleep! i.e don't stay up all night monitoring you and the thread, and this happens... now that's melodrama my friend what you gossipin about me again Nessa?
@AJ: of course I wouldn't fine that funny!:hugs:I'd find it hilarious and then rudely point and laugh of course!

hi rusty *bows back to be polite*
Austrians rule rusty keep posting and the rest will know why

:lies: you added me on msn... and on myspace:ninja: are you stalking me?:eek4:
:lies:

You added me on msn that night me, you, Luton and you know who were having a conversation. I responded by being nice and adding you on myspace.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rusty_diamond)
Alternative system in Austria. The end test's called "Matura". I got one more year till I have to take it.... that means I'm 16. *sigh*
Can we change the topic please? like, away from school? you could list the n00bs... I've seen kestrel, and Deatly_Hollows... any more?
My n00b, Sarahmo89. She is called MossaH. If you are mean to her I will be mean to you :evil:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
:lies:

You added me on msn that night me, you, Luton and you know who were having a conversation. I responded by being nice and adding you on myspace.
:lies: you added me after we had that "conversation" with me u luton and ahm...
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
rusty! you're not leaving! :hugs: :adore:

i've been taking videos of...everyday life and my korean friend wants me to send them to her *hopefully with english subs*...i was wondering if anyone knows how i can put subtitles on a video? so she can understand them :p:

anyone?
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
sorry, I'm clueless. *shrugs*
but I bet there's some sort of fancy program made for the sole purpose of adding subtitles somewhere....
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thank god! i thought i killed the thread :p:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm clueless as well piney:p: yeaay rutsy ur back! hehe:p: and I think the n00bs are Alan, Sarah, kezzy and death non of whom I own...
rusty_diamond
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stupid. I don't think this thread CAN be killed!!!
pineappleipod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes it can...but only for a few hours...

it keeps getting resurrected

oh yay...someone i own is active again :party:
~Lc~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
where are Psycho, Lirael and GP?
sarahmo89
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do you just mean killed as in no-one speaking?

Someone mentioned earlier about the thread getting closed - can that happen? If it does we'll just make a new one #excited#
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (38)
13.92%
Virtual campus tours/open days (61)
22.34%
Live streaming events (25)
9.16%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
9.89%
A uni comparison tool (63)
23.08%
An in-person event when available (59)
21.61%