Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton)

I love you all in almost equal measures.

Piney slightly more.
    luton :love:

(Original post by jangrafess)

Is it PG and Piney who know each other?
    how did you come up with that conclusion? Eb and i don't know rusty personally...:P:

ReputationRep:
    nobody here knows me personally.... I guess it has to do with me being the only Austrian here...
    Well, I've decided I will take your advice and come on here a LOT more often. Let's see how long I can pull it off... hello lc!!! :hello: *bows to your artistic amazingness*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton666)
    If you dont it will at least be amusing for people who find that kind of thing funny. Not me though. Just Lc.
    for one time in my life I go to sleep! i.e don't stay up all night monitoring you and the thread, and this happens... now that's melodrama my friend what you gossipin about me again Nessa?
    @AJ: of course I wouldn't fine that funny!:hugs:I'd find it hilarious and then rudely point and laugh of course!
    (Original post by rusty_diamond)
    nobody here knows me personally.... I guess it has to do with me being the only Austrian here...
    Well, I've decided I will take your advice and come on here a LOT more often. Let's see how long I can pull it off... hello lc!!! :hello: *bows to your artistic amazingness*
    hi rusty *bows back to be polite*
    Austrians rule rusty keep posting and the rest will know why
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    I know AJ from many late night msn chats. I also talk to Luton on msn a lot. I also talk to yo-less on msnm but not as much as I did before Christmas. That's it.

Oh, and ~Lc~ recently added me :p:
    :lies: you added me on msn... and on myspace:ninja: are you stalking me?:eek4:

ReputationRep:
    *obeys and keeps posting*

ReputationRep:
    good your here I thought I would be alone sup rusty?

ReputationRep:
    well, to be honest, nothing's up! since our second term just started, I'm not behind on anything, it's raining outside and yeah....

ReputationRep:
    ooo my second term started about a month ago and I'm going to be off school in a week for mocks and revision tis sad but it's better than going to school and ditching all day! this way I get to sleep till the mids of the afternoon:party: how old are you rusty? and what do u do, A-levels, IGCSE's? or an alternative educational system in Austria?

ReputationRep:
    Alternative system in Austria. The end test's called "Matura". I got one more year till I have to take it.... that means I'm 16. *sigh*
    Can we change the topic please? like, away from school? you could list the n00bs... I've seen kestrel, and Deatly_Hollows... any more?

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I had my fortune told on Neopets. Apparently:

'Your (meaning my) sense of direction will cease in a strange way'.

That's troubling, seeing as I'm off to Bristol tomorrow and I'm changing trains in Birmingham :afraid:
    Why are you going to Brimingham? You're already in Wales, Bristol isn't far, you're going the wrong way if you go to Birmingham?

Ha, Brimingham is only one stop from Leicester

(Original post by ~Lc~)
    for one time in my life I go to sleep! i.e don't stay up all night monitoring you and the thread, and this happens... now that's melodrama my friend what you gossipin about me again Nessa?
    @AJ: of course I wouldn't fine that funny!:hugs:I'd find it hilarious and then rudely point and laugh of course!

hi rusty *bows back to be polite*
    Austrians rule rusty keep posting and the rest will know why

:lies: you added me on msn... and on myspace:ninja: are you stalking me?:eek4:
    :lies:

You added me on msn that night me, you, Luton and you know who were having a conversation. I responded by being nice and adding you on myspace.

(Original post by rusty_diamond)
    Alternative system in Austria. The end test's called "Matura". I got one more year till I have to take it.... that means I'm 16. *sigh*
    Can we change the topic please? like, away from school? you could list the n00bs... I've seen kestrel, and Deatly_Hollows... any more?
    My n00b, Sarahmo89. She is called MossaH. If you are mean to her I will be mean to you :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    :lies:

You added me on msn that night me, you, Luton and you know who were having a conversation. I responded by being nice and adding you on myspace.
    :lies: you added me after we had that "conversation" with me u luton and ahm...

ReputationRep:
    rusty! you're not leaving! :hugs: :adore:

i've been taking videos of...everyday life and my korean friend wants me to send them to her *hopefully with english subs*...i was wondering if anyone knows how i can put subtitles on a video? so she can understand them :p:

anyone?

ReputationRep:
    sorry, I'm clueless. *shrugs*
    but I bet there's some sort of fancy program made for the sole purpose of adding subtitles somewhere....

ReputationRep:
    thank god! i thought i killed the thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm clueless as well piney:p: yeaay rutsy ur back! hehe:p: and I think the n00bs are Alan, Sarah, kezzy and death non of whom I own...

ReputationRep:
    Stupid. I don't think this thread CAN be killed!!!

ReputationRep:
    yes it can...but only for a few hours...

it keeps getting resurrected

oh yay...someone i own is active again :party:

ReputationRep:
    where are Psycho, Lirael and GP?

ReputationRep:
    Do you just mean killed as in no-one speaking?

Someone mentioned earlier about the thread getting closed - can that happen? If it does we'll just make a new one #excited#

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.