Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
*points at sig*

you'll find thousands and thousands of the coolest emotes there :nod:

i think that's where AJ steals the ones he posts :ninja:

i think i should get a free 'until hell freezes over' sub for advertising them like this ^o)
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
deviant art?
;yes;
http://lcmessy.deviantart.com/
I'm the best:proud:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
yes she is ;yes;

well...can i say tied with rusty?
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
yea you can I saw rusty's art.. me likes it muchly!
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
so you paint pictures - scan them into ur computer - and post them up on that site?
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I don't scan.. mine are too big to scan hehe I hate doing small stuff hence I hate my stupid work book... I photograph them with my awsome camera (LC loves her camera:love: ) and the upload them there
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
ok! Lc and rusty are equally great :love:

kezzy> well...i do them digitally...made from scratch on the PC, tis why they suck so bad :rofl:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
i wish i had a camera

i have a stupid camera phone
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
It all looks like pretty advanced stuff to me *wishes she could draw*
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:party: Status change
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
haha congrats kezzy

and thx:girl: I should go draw some more for my gallery monday I'm not near ready HAHAHAHA! oka me leaves now..
bye girls
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
haha congrats kezzy

and thx:girl: I should go draw some more for my gallery monday I'm not near ready HAHAHAHA! oka me leaves now..
bye girls
bye LC :ciao:
i should probly be going too..
bye Piney
rusty_diamond
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
ok! Lc and rusty are equally great :love:
ooooooooh that is one GIANT compliment. *blushes* but lc is too modest. your art ROCKS.
And piney, if you'd just upload a bit more... *sigh* you know, my art only started getting better since I joined deviantART. If anyone says my art rocks, it's thatnks to that site.
And I should get a free subscription until hell freezes over too for that.
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
awww...alright bye Lc :hugs:

congrats kezzy :party:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
they should give all of us a 'till hell freezes over' sub...i might actually get motivated to draw again! :rofl:

but then they'll lose money and close down :p:
rusty_diamond
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
yeah, well I suppose so.... XD
Still that site rocks. *nods* and the emotes there too!!!
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
don't forget the emote artists ;yes;
rusty_diamond
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
well, I've been busy on here today.... gotta leave now, though!
bye!!! *waves*
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
gonna go now, bye everyone :hugs:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Bye!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (34)
10.06%
Okay (99)
29.29%
A bit lacking (122)
36.09%
Not good at all (83)
24.56%

Watched Threads