Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    no none here even knows she exists

(Original post by lirael)
    She likes Artemis fowl as well and as a good taste in books at the momante I'm trying to get her to at lest say hi but she has more pressing matters :joyman:thats all i have to say and i usally wear jeans and top
    ahh.i live in asia so its past midnight and i'm wearing unmathing pyjamas

i spend way too much time on these forums.look at my post count.over 1000!!imagine?since the arty forum has 1000posts in itself and over 50 pages,that means all posts by me would fill over 50 pages.
    now isnt that scary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    ahh.i live in asia so its past midnight and i'm wearing unmathing pyjamas

i spend way too much time on these forums.look at my post count.over 1000!!imagine?since the arty forum has 1000posts in itself and over 50 pages,that means all posts by me would fill over 50 pages.
    now isnt that scary?
    very scary you are on here a lot :eek: you must be every other post made here

ReputationRep:
    where in asia do you really live there kewl

very scary you are on here a lot :eek: you must be every other post made here
    i visit the other forums and general chat,dear young one.just look at my signature;
    i'm a bridesmaid dor someones wedding
    i'm someone's daughter
    and the other names are all people i PM.loads of nice crazy people on The Student Room.unfortuantely,i seem to be the only arty fan who leaves this forum,no?

where in asia do you really live there kewl
    *shifty eyed* on an island...insignificant...small.. .if you see it on TV you'll think only babarians live there.half breeds...
    obviously,thats wrong :eek:

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOOOOh right kewl wellthat sounds fun :wavey: way does no one go and talk to other people they could meet some other as you say crazy people

OOOOOOOOh right kewl wellthat sounds fun :wavey: way does no one go and talk to other people they could meet some other as you say crazy people
    i have to go cos its late.*looks apologetic*sorry.

ReputationRep:
    never mind see you some other time

ReputationRep:
    After spending a very long while, I have found that if only my tongue was a little longer, I could lick my elbow. Although this seems like a completely useless piece of information, it will help you go farther in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    After spending a very long while, I have found that if only my tongue was a little longer, I could lick my elbow. Although this seems like a completely useless piece of information, it will help you go farther in life.
    You know that just gave me an idea... TONGUE SURGERY!

(Original post by FOALY)
    You know that just gave me an idea... TONGUE SURGERY!
    extending your tongue??????*looks horrified*

ReputationRep:
    thank you my life life is now complete I know my destiny. Thanks to foaly I will invent tounge extentions so everybody can lick their elbows :adore:thank you everybody

thank you my life life is now complete I know my destiny. Thanks to foaly I will invent tounge extentions so everybody can lick their elbows :adore:thank you everybody
    you finally have a goal in life!yay
    my goal in life is to make contact with extra-terristrial life forms(excluding FOALY,ofcourse :p: )

ReputationRep:
    What planet are you from Foaly because I want to make a lot of money and if you really are a et I would never have to work I'd be famous. You want to make some money too yo-less I'll split it:albertein but would anybody belive us*huffs of depressed*-* and winks at foaly* :wink:

What planet are you from Foaly because I want to make a lot of money and if you really are a et I would never have to work I'd be famous. You want to make some money too yo-less I'll split it:albertein but would anybody belive us*huffs of depressed*-* and winks at foaly* :wink:
    yeah,the dissilusioned people are so blind from the truth.the universe is so large,the odds of there not being life ANYWHERE is like 0.simple math :mad: !i don't mean lil green men,by extra terristrial life,i include things like microscopic life forms as well.
    ok,i'll shut up about my proof about aliens.*tries to think of something amusing to make post sound less formal :eek: * you know,i find it strange FOALY is so reluctant to reveal anything about himself.like he's got something to hide*eyes FOALY suspiciously*

ReputationRep:
    I know and who are to blame the narrow mined people who cant see that there are greater things in the world other then themselves. Do you think we can change it though i think we need reanforcments :damnmate: :nurse: take your pick

ReputationRep:
    If the tongue-surgery idea ever works out, I want half the profits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    hey,posted the 1000th post.this calls for another fanfic by your truly

THE 1000TH POST PARTY!!!

Katranat; Yay!!we rock!!
    Lireal; *blows party horn unenthusiastically*
    FOALY;*;who's spent the last half hour staring at some random speck on the wall :eek: *I swear it moved...to the left...
    - Wottabout arrives in bright pink mini skirt with hair in pigtails -
    Wottabout;hey guys!!am i overdressed?!?
    FOALY;*blinded by Wottabout's pinkness* ahh....can't...see...too...brigh t
    Wottabout;*flutters PERMED eyelashes* pardon?
    Ignotus;*whiny tone*you guys are boring!this party sucks!!
    Yo-less;*defensively* it does not!!you're just stupid!! :p:
    Ignotus;I AM NOT!!!*stomps off in a huff*
    Lireal;i hear sirens!!
    Wottabout;I hear buzzing.but thats there all the time,so it doesnt really bother me anymore
    Lireal;No,i'm serious.I think the police are after us!!!
    Yo-less;*devastated*WHAT?!?the party hasn't even started yet,and we're already copped?$%@^&*!!!!
    Katranat;tut tut,this story is PG13.mind the language :rolleyes:
    - everyone exits from the backdoor and runs away at top speed -
    Yo-less;*after running about 3 meters* damn,i'm pooped!let's stop for a break
    FOALY;wow,you're unfit
    Yo-less;can't help it,i only have two legs.you on the other hand have four
    FOALY:which means i should get twice as tired
    Yo-less;*blinks*eh?
    Wottabout;so like,where's the party cos like,i'm totaly ready to get like,jiggy with it and like,instead of getting it on we're like,running for our lives,like!
    Lireal;you make my head spin
    Wottabout;you make my eyes hurt
    Lireal;is that an insult?
    Wottabout;nah,what makes you think that?
    Kataranat;just out of curiousity,why are the cops after us
    Lireal;Yo-less murdered Ignotus Veritas
    Yo-less;*shifty eyed*How dare you make such false accusations?*hides blood stained knife behind back*
    random cop;Oi!!stop in the name of the law
    Yo-less;*to rest of group in a hushed tone*if anyone asks,my name is Jessica,not Yo-less!!
    random cop;is any of y'all called Yo-less?
    everyone;*points at Yo-less*
    Yo-less;*snort*so much for my plan
    random cop;you're arrested for the murder of Ignouts~Veritas
    - Yo-less is shuffled off into police car leaving Wottabout,FOALY,Katranat and Lireal alone -
    and thats how ignotus died and I got arrested

sorry it isnt that great,i'm sleepy .ah well,hope you enjoyed it.

You hate me. Everyone hates me. The world hates me. *glares at Yo-less* and you dared to email me after this? I am being used!

. . . .what am I doing back here? Forums are addicting . . . . I'm not coming back. Really. You guys are mean . . . .

ReputationRep:
    *Laughs at ingnotus veritas* well if you do half the work wottabout cos if i do it i get all the money ill ever need :trytofly: :stupid: :burnout: *everyone looks at me funny* :vroam: :stupid: wekk what can i do about it.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.