The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 10540
yea shikamaru is amazing... though he goes on a rampage when what's his team leader dies from that akatsuki guy... what was his name? something with an A... meh rea the manga:p: you'll find out HAHAHAHA!
~Lc~
look at my EDIT^^^ haha! I officially ruined it for you:angel:

;no; I didn't read it all, I stopped when it mentioned Sasuke's brother, who has yet to show up in the TV series :hahaha:
rusty_diamond
Shikamaru RULES!!!!
And the Gaara avatar does too! :biggrin: absolutly super. :laugh:

Shikamaru is my second favourite character, followed by Shino.
oh yeah , i like shikamaru too ;yes; and hinata *just cuz she's sweet...*

but Lc...those episodes were ages ago ^o)
~Lc~
yea shikamaru is amazing... though he goes on a rampage when what's his team leader dies from that akatsuki guy... what was his name? something with an A... meh rea the manga:p: you'll find out HAHAHAHA!

#zomg# :mad: You got me that time!

~Lc~ = :sheep: :angry:
Reply 10545
AngryJellyfish
;no; I didn't read it all, I stopped when it mentioned Sasuke's brother, who has yet to show up in the TV series :hahaha:

:eek: ur sooo far back! ur not even into the real story line yet! haha oka good luck with that:p: it's gnna take u forever to get to the new season:smile: which I will start downloading today:biggrin:
Lc...! who dies? :ninja:

someone i know? A?...akamaru? the dog?
~Lc~
:eek: ur sooo far back! ur not even into the real story line yet! haha oka good luck with that:p: it's gnna take u forever to get to the new season:smile: which I will start downloading today:biggrin:

Well I don't really care how long it takes, I only watch it to relieve boredom. I just don't want to know anymore than I've already watched :s-smilie:.
Reply 10548
@piney: which episodes? the ones with the akasatsuki (sp?) guys? no they're not.. actually they're not even in the seires yet:p: they're still in the manga:angel:

@AJ: haha:smile:
AJ> you dislike Lc as much as you dislike sheep? :eek:

you two aren't gonna start fighting cuz of this are you?

*thinks of a way to avoid war*

*offers Lc some vodka*
Reply 10550
ooo vodka *drools*

*takes bottle and runs*
Lc> the akatsuki guys already came *for naruto* and left *without naruto* cuz of kyuubi...:p:

people who don't like anime are probably plotting to stop this...:ninja:
Reply 10552
~Lc~
ooo vodka *drools*

*takes bottle and runs*

dam, i didnt even get a look in.:frown:
Lc> why you running...?
Reply 10554
has anyone seen the one about the death book?
anyone seen death note? :biggrin:
kezzy> are you talking about death note? :eek:
Reply 10557
pineappleipod
anyone seen death note? :biggrin:

yeah thats the one i meant lol
Reply 10558
@piney: so u wnt take it away!

@wottabout: not really:frown: don't have time.. AJ does though:p: hehe I'm planning to get back my anime geek status in the summer though hehe
I've seen a few episodes of Death Note. I'd really like to read the manga, though.

Latest

Trending

Trending