This discussion is closed.
Ignotus~Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lirael)
*Laughs at ingnotus veritas*

See what I mean? I'm just a big joke to everyone. What have I ever done to you guys?

Oh, and I'm almost finished with Opal Deception.
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
You hate me. Everyone hates me. The world hates me. *glares at Yo-less* and you dared to email me after this? I am being used!
SORRYSORRYSORRY

:knuddel: friends?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
See what I mean? I'm just a big joke to everyone. What have I ever done to you guys?

*splutters* you got opal deception?WHAT???
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
*Laughs at ingnotus veritas* well if you do half the work wottabout cos if i do it i get all the money ill ever need :trytofly: :stupid: :burnout: *everyone looks at me funny* :vroam: :stupid: wekk what can i do about it.
hey dont laugh at Ignotus!i was being insensitive!me and my big fat mouth!i should think before writing
*kicks self and administers other sorts of painful punishments*
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
*splutters* you got opal deception?WHAT???
:eek: when did you get it this is an outrage. I was looking for the purple emporer just last sunday and i never seen opel deception :hmpf: well lucky you is it any good do say anything about the book just a yes or a no :top: well I going to sing to cheer myself up *starts singing rich girl very badly* :tomato:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
:eek: when did you get it this is an outrage. I was looking for the purple emporer just last sunday and i never seen opel deception :hmpf: well lucky you is it any good do say anything about the book just a yes or a no :top: well I going to sing to cheer myself up *starts singing rich girl very badly* :tomato:
i luv that song!!but i can't sing for toffees,so i do Eve's part cos i can rap abit a rather weird talent,i know but still
*starts rapping*;Come together all over the world
From the hoods to Japan Harajuku girls
What? It's all love
What? Give it up

ok,i'll stop now...
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I bet your very good Gwen Stefanis wicked :thrasher: well maybe you won't do that when your your listaining to Gwen but you got the picture
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
I bet your very good Gwen Stefanis wicked :thrasher: well maybe you won't do that when your your listaining to Gwen but you got the picture
i feel safer to sing along to bands like Green Day cos their lead singer doesnt sing much better than me :rolleyes: ;
I beg to dream and differ
from the hollow lies
this is the dawning
of the rest of our lives
on holiday!

thats Holiday by Green Day.i luv that one too :thrasher:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm hoping to get Opal Deception tomorrow. I so excited. But the book store probably won't have it, just to ruin my life.
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I know how you feel I was book hunting in sunday and didn't see it at all. :bawling: I feel like hitting my head off a brick wall. You know I might just do that :banghead:. *then has a bright idea* its only 25 days to my birthday even if I had seen it I would have made my parents buy it for me :stupido2: ain't I a smart person
KimmyB07
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I just finished it last night. What'd you think about it? I loved it! Possibly my favorite yet. Now I have to go back and reread the other 3

Although... MAJOR Spoiler Warning (Highlight to view):
I kept expecting Root to come back. I refused to believe he was gone through the entire book, even after Foaly had to pause the footage and tried to ignore him getting put back together. Hopefully they'll be another book and he'll come back... somehow..

That said, if you finished it, do you think there will be a fifth book? It seems like there definitely could be, but it didn't leave off at a place that set up an obvious sequel.. But I'm hoping for more!
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by KimmyB07)
I just finished it last night. What'd you think about it? I loved it! Possibly my favorite yet. Now I have to go back and reread the other 3

Although... MAJOR Spoiler Warning (Highlight to view):
I kept expecting Root to come back. I refused to believe he was gone through the entire book, even after Foaly had to pause the footage and tried to ignore him getting put back together. Hopefully they'll be another book and he'll come back... somehow..

That said, if you finished it, do you think there will be a fifth book? It seems like there definitely could be, but it didn't leave off at a place that set up an obvious sequel.. But I'm hoping for more!
ahhh i read the spolier!i couldnt stop myself!! :mad:
what pisses me off is that i cant get it till my sister(in singapore) buys it for me and sends it cos i leave in a bloody third world country - the bookshops said they'll get it after may.i just cant wait that long
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
I know how you feel I was book hunting in sunday and didn't see it at all. :bawling: I feel like hitting my head off a brick wall. You know I might just do that :banghead:. *then has a bright idea* its only 25 days to my birthday even if I had seen it I would have made my parents buy it for me :stupido2: ain't I a smart person
when your bday?we can have a party here? :tsr:
come to think of it,we should have a bday list.everyone state their bday please.
me on October 2
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
NOw everyone can see the spoiler :mad:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
I'm hoping to get Opal Deception tomorrow. I so excited. But the book store probably won't have it, just to ruin my life.
i'm so jealous of you guys... :eek: it hurts!
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by staylor)
NOw everyone can see the spoiler :mad:
erm...oops?
*gung-ho tone*if i'm going down,i'm taking everyone down with me!
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
take this quiz cos my friends consider themselves above taking it *looks annoyed* its a 'how well do you know me' thing
http://www01.quizyourfriends.com/you...1142521-447470

oh and Lirael,if you want to join the Hidden Society Of Evil LEPrecons Who Hate Sequins fill in this form;

1)Will you be loyal to the society?
2)what are your talents?
3)name a few of the things that interest or intrigue you?
4)what are you allergic to?
5)list you phobias(and don't use the big phobia-describing words as i probably don't know them )
6)list your fav books and authors?
7)list your fav singers/bands?
8)list your fav movies/actors/actressers?
9)fav cartoon/comedies?
10)have you ever been drunk ?
11)do you think JKR is satanic?
and then add 'I am a proud member of the evil society ' ' to your signature and voila!you are officialy a part of us
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm so terrible. I only scored 90 on that test (stupid pineapples).
I am currently the owner of a copy of Artemis Fowl: Opal Deception. I also got to see Sahara, which was pretty good, IMO. Overall, a very good day.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
I'm so terrible. I only scored 90 on that test (stupid pineapples).
I am currently the owner of a copy of Artemis Fowl: Opal Deception. I also got to see Sahara, which was pretty good, IMO. Overall, a very good day.
hey,90's not bad what fruit did you put instead of pineapples then? :p:

i'm jealous of you for seeing Sahara and getting AF... :mad:
wottabout
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
hey,90's not bad what fruit did you put instead of pineapples then? :p:
I think I put mangoes. Stupid mangoes.
The following is only for people who read Opal Deception (or at least up to Chapter 4). Anyone else wouldn't get it:
In Chapter 3, when Root and Holly were trapped and Foaly could only see through the camera, why didn't they just spell out something, like "Opal"? If they were really desperate, they could've written it in the dirt. Maybe there's a really obvious solution to this problem, or I have the facts confused.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (64)
12.28%
Virtual campus tours/open days (123)
23.61%
Live streaming events (46)
8.83%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.98%
A uni comparison tool (121)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.07%