Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    when your bday?we can have a party here? :tsr:
    come to think of it,we should have a bday list.everyone state their bday please.
    me on October 2
    The 10th of may see you there :birthday:

(Original post by lirael)
    The 10th of may see you there :birthday:
    *tuts*you didnt fill in the entry form

ReputationRep:
    I have discovered something! The evil people at the publishing company messed up my copy of the book! :eek: After page 280 it goes back to 249 and keeps going until it gets to page 280 again, then it skips to 313. :mad:
    :birthday: My birthday is secret. Evil talking sheep can use it to read my mind. :sheep: :eek:

(Original post by wottabout)
    I have discovered something! The evil people at the publishing company messed up my copy of the book! :eek: After page 280 it goes back to 249 and keeps going until it gets to page 280 again, then it skips to 313. :mad:
    :birthday: My birthday is secret. Evil talking sheep can use it to read my mind. :sheep: :eek:
    evil talking sheep?...
    *decides not to comment*
    cmon,we dont need the year you were born,just the day and month

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOh my God you see them too I thought I was crazy*looks at the last statment and wonders* Well they are prity evil they want to take over the world

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOh my God you see them too I thought I was crazy*looks at the last statment and wonders* Well they are prity evil they want to take over the world
    Sheep aren't evil. How could you say that about such poor defensless things.:marchmell: And anyway,sheep couldn't take over the world. That's just silly.

Everyone knows that it's duck-billed patapi that are gonna take over the world and cause Armaggeddon.

Or is that just me?...

ReputationRep:
    says you they are too aint it true wottabout.

(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    Sheep aren't evil. How could you say that about such poor defensless things.:marchmell: And anyway,sheep couldn't take over the world. That's just silly.

Everyone knows that it's duck-billed patapi that are gonna take over the world and cause Armaggeddon.

Or is that just me?...
    you mean duck billed platypus? :rolleyes:

OK!its confession time! :mad:

:mad: WHO THE HELL THOUGHT I WAS A GUY? :mad:

cos i am not amused and i will sue!i had to add quotes from other people into m signature regarding the matter to inform people :eek: .evidently Yo-less is a guy name!

Bah!!sexism! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    OK!its confession time! :mad:

:mad: WHO THE HELL THOUGHT I WAS A GUY? :mad:

cos i am not amused and i will sue!i had to add quotes from other people into m signature regarding the matter to inform people :eek: .evidently Yo-less is a guy name!

Bah!!sexism! :mad:
    exactly how dare they they have got to have known you were a girl even though they have never seen you :rolleyes: :girlshit: . The evil sheep told me:sheep:baaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    I go look at people's profiles to see whether they're guys or girls, so I knew which yo-less was.
    The platypuses are evil, but they aren't going to take over the world. It's the sheep you have to worry about. The bah-ing hypnotizes you.
    :sheep:

ReputationRep:
    I go look at people's profiles to see whether they're guys or girls, so I knew which yo-less was.
    The platypuses are evil, but they aren't going to take over the world. It's the sheep you have to worry about. The bah-ing hypnotizes you.
    :marchmell:
    :hmmmm: So that's why you don't like them! Sheep noises annoy me too.
    But funnily enough, one night, all the sheep in my area had their vocal chords ripped out. :party: Pure bliss!

Not that it's anything to do with me!! :hahaha:

exactly how dare they they have got to have known you were a girl even though they have never seen you :rolleyes: :girlshit: . The evil sheep told me:sheep:baaaaaaaa
    its in my profile,you ignorant git!but evidently my name is misleading...

aww,i could never be pissed at you for long hugg?

:sheep:
    bah-ing?bleating you mean? :rolleyes:

i think its the chipmunks you have to fear :eek: have you heard the songs they sing?its positively reeking of evilness...concealing their plans and sending hidden messages to fellow-evil-chipmunks worldwide! :mad:

*runs off to slay chipmunks*
    "presenting Yo-less The Chipmunk Slayer" :cool:
    *cheesy background music plays*

(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    :hmmmm: So that's why you don't like them! Sheep noises annoy me too.
    But funnily enough, one night, all the sheep in my area had their vocal chords ripped out. :party: Pure bliss!

Not that it's anything to do with me!! :hahaha:
    *look suspiciously at psycho gerbil and takes tone of Sherlock Holmes*;
    "so where exactly did you say you were at the time of this sheep mutilation incident?"
    also,do you live in Puerto Rico?
    thats where the chupacabras live...modern day vampires :eek:

ReputationRep:
    bah-ing?bleating you mean? :rolleyes:
    Bleating! That's the word! Couldn't think of it.
    We should get back to the subject of Arty at some point.
    . . .
    Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone thought it is a bit strange how we got off the topic about artemis fowl, I only am away for a few days and you begin this talk about evil sheep??????????:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    I think sequins are the best things in the world, go sequins!!!!!
    YOU WHAT!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think sequins are the best things in the world, go sequins!!!!!
    (Original post by FOALY)
    YOU WHAT!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!
    I guess I kind of contradicted myself by posting a post that is completely irrelevant to the artemis fowl topic.

ReputationRep:
    Yo-less how could say that; if your fellow members found out you liked seqins you'd be chuked out the the socity of Leprecons that hate seqins

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.