Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
Yes!

It's official. I am more powerful than AJ. Luton can vouch for that.

I'm worth 95 :proud:

And MossaH thats a good thing that it feels like a short time!
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
:party:
I'm worth 28 now
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
I got my second shiny gem today!

And at only 460 or so posts. I'm so cool.

Also, NEWSFLASH. I'm moving on to another coursework to moan about for the next week.

Classical Civilisation.
Deathly Hallows
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Lol Eat!
Hillarious
Not so keen on Sidney (how on earth that emerged I dont know)
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Jangrafess :hugs:
and i'm worth 13
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Deathly Hallows)
Lol Eat!
Hillarious
Not so keen on Sidney (how on earth that emerged I dont know)
ok, Eat it is.
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Kezzy!!! :hugs:

And Pig's calculator didn't work for me.
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
Kezzy!!! :hugs:

And Pig's calculator didn't work for me.
well i'm sure you're worth a lot more than me.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Has anyone else noticed that Piney is now 100 posts above PG, who seems to have vanished along with Lirael2?
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Has anyone else noticed that Piney is now 100 posts above PG, who seems to have vanished along with Lirael2?
I've met PG, whereas i've never met Lirael2.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
I've met PG, whereas i've never met Lirael2.
PG doesn't usually dissapear for any length of time. Lirael2, on the other hand, is often missing/being abducted by sheep.
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
well i'm sure you're worth a lot more than me.
I dunno. You joined way before me and have more posts. You're probably worth more!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
I dunno. You joined way before me and have more posts. You're probably worth more!
Though you have more gems, and there's not that much of a time difference between you two joining. Let's say you're equal.

(or you can both pos rep me and, since I'm a sub, I can tell you who is highest ;yes; )
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Though you have more gems, and there's not that much of a time difference between you two joining. Let's say you're equal.

(or you can both pos rep me and, since I'm a sub, I can tell you who is highest ;yes; )
lol:rolleyes:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
lol:rolleyes:
It is important that I overtake JR in terms of rep, because at the moment he's breaking the rules *glares evilliylyly at JR's offline account*
Victor Yeates
Report 14 years ago
When Is Movie Coming Out?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Victor Yeates)
When Is Movie Coming Out?
You made your first post here :eek4: How do we break the news to this n00b, people?

Well, basicly, we don't know when the movie is coming out yet, but feel free to stay and chat until we hear some news ;yes;
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
aww and this is their first post and all :hugs:
lirael2
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
OMg i feel privliged lol. I think the bottom line is you know as much as we do lol. This thread is basicaly for spamming and random bits of info thrown in for a bit of change lol. AS far as i know they havent given naes for diractors or casts and there are no release dates or any indication that they have actualy started filming lol. But we remain hopeful (sorta lol).
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
lireal2 has returned :eek: We were just talking about you!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.54%
Okay (113)
29.12%
A bit lacking (147)
37.89%
Not good at all (91)
23.45%

Watched Threads