The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jonah Ramone
Aww sorry AJ ;console;

You still have more rep received than me, atm :ninja:

I've been stuck on 93 points since the beginning of the month, the five reps I have recieved have been between 0 and 24 :redface:.
Wow. 3 of my last 5 have been over 100, and the 6 furthest back was a massive one. I think I've only been repped worth 0 a few times in all. Strange, I don't think n00bs like me much :p:

I'm now worth 98.
Reply 10862
:proud:
~Lc~
:proud:

:hmmm:
Reply 10864
Jonah Ramone
Wow. 3 of my last 5 have been over 100, and the 6 furthest back was a massive one. I think I've only been repped worth 0 a few times in all. Strange, I don't think n00bs like me much :p:

I'm now worth 98.

I'm now worth 14 *admires new shiney*
kestral
I'm now worth 14 *admires new shiney*

Woo go you!

You never know, there may be a gift from me in the near future. Just maybe :ninja:
I'm worth 19, if I remember what AJ said. :P

And hey all!

So, we need to get a dodo, kill Augustus Caesar and Shakespeare and get Shakey and Darwin's autographs.

I wouldn't mind watching England win the World Cup either! :P I think luton will be up for that, at least.
Jangrafess
I'm worth 19, if I remember what AJ said. :P

And hey all!

So, we need to get a dodo, kill Augustus Caesar and Shakespeare and get Shakey and Darwin's autographs.

I wouldn't mind watching England win the World Cup either! :P I think luton will be up for that, at least.

Can we visit each world cup individually and when Manchester United wont the European cup?
We can go to the World Cups. We can't go the Europen cup when it was won by Man U. Sorry. :evil:
Reply 10869
:dancing:
Psh. Who'd want to see Man U winning something?

Let's go and watch Brentford winning the Inter War Cup. 2-0 against Portsmouth. Wahey.
Jonah Ramone
We can go to the World Cups. We can't go the Europen cup when it was won by Man U. Sorry. :evil:

Well i would say we could go to a Chelsea one but since you only won 1?? its not as easy.
luton666
Well i would say we could go to a Chelsea one but since you only won 1?? its not as easy.

:eek3:

We won the Super cup (twice) the Cup Winners Cup (twice) and the Fairs cup (aka Uefa) :eviltongu

Plus three leagues, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 2 Charity Shields and if we could go forward in time, this years Champions League too. So that's plenty we could go to see.
Reply 10873
Jonah Ramone
:hmmm:

:eek4:

I love you new avatar btw! Zelda ftw!
Jonah Ramone
:eek3:

We won the Super cup (twice) the Cup Winners Cup (twice) and the Fairs cup (aka Uefa) :eviltongu

Plus three leagues, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 2 Charity Shields and if we could go forward in time, this years Champions League too. So that's plenty we could go to see.

And a fair few games against United in recent times if I remember correctly.

But... while we're on the subject of European Cup wins, may I point at Liverpool?

*points*

*goes back to his Brentford supporting*
hi all! :biggrin: :hugs:

aaaaaaaaannnd we're back to football spam :p: not that i'm complaining...

and isn't Augustus Caesar already dead? ^o) are you planning on killing him as a baby to stop him from being part of history?

i'd also like Attila the Hun's autograph as i found his glorious absense of intelligence quite amusing in 'Night at the Museum' :rofl:
Correct.

Infanticide FOR THE WIN.
Reply 10877
:hmmmm:
don't get what's going on too Lc? or is it just me...:redface:
Reply 10879
lol no I'm as lost... hence I will:

:dancing:

Latest