Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Jangrafess
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
Pelicans > Sheep.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
:confused:
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
:nod:
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
you mean;yes;?
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
That's the one. I took a guess at the code. (Still not used to it)
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I'm sure I remember your rep being worth 15 not 19, unless it's increaced by four in a day :p:
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Okay! I couldn't remember exactly.

:P

And, AJ, want to help me commit infanticide?
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
so what's going on now? ^o)
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)
Okay! I couldn't remember exactly.

:P

And, AJ, want to help me commit infanticide?
Not especially... :ninja:
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:proud: AJ did u check ur usercp today yet?
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
going to bed now guys :hugs:

to whoever knows a yawning/sleeping/tired smiley please post it and say it's me

"Piney: *insert smiley here*"

~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:yawn:

bye piney:hugs:
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Bye bye Piney!

*hugs*
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
going to bed now guys :hugs:

to whoever knows a yawning/sleeping/tired smiley please post it and say it's me

"Piney: *insert smiley here*"

night piney :hugs:
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Hello Kezzy!
Deathly Hallows
Report 14 years ago
Hello Jangy
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Hello Eat! How's things?
Deathly Hallows
Report 14 years ago
i had a lesson at the beginning of the school day to make a cake and then one in the afternoon for english. In between on this sunny day, I had ice cream lolies
Yum
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
Yum.

I had three lessons, and they were all crap.
Deathly Hallows
Report 14 years ago
aw bless. You should have used the time to buy ice creams
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.56%
Okay (113)
29.2%
A bit lacking (146)
37.73%
Not good at all (91)
23.51%

Watched Threads