Turn on thread page Beta

I should've. I really should've.

Heh, got my next payment on my Greece trip sorted though! \o/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly Hallows)
    i had a lesson at the beginning of the school day to make a cake and then one in the afternoon for english. In between on this sunny day, I had ice cream lolies
    Yum
    Sidney, can you make me a cake?

I'l let you stroke me.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm going to Spain in the summer ;yes;

*strokes luton*

You're so silky.

ReputationRep:
    haha

I wasn't joking. Eh, Pansy?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I am quite silky today.

Sidney, I wasn't joking.

J i think to continue the stroking you need to bake me a cake.

Meh. How about I give you some of the one I baked last week? It's still nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Meh. How about I give you some of the one I baked last week? It's still nice.
    Freshly baked and i might stroke you back.

*mutters*

*goes to kitchen*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    *mutters*

*goes to kitchen*

(Original post by ~Lc~)
    :eek4:

I love you new avatar btw! Zelda ftw!
    Thankies. I think it's much more mature than all the others I've had recently, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Thankies. I think it's much more mature than all the others I've had recently, what do you think?
    *imagines mature Jonah*

*is amused*

*tries to look inside luton's ear for the image of mirth*

(Original post by luton666)
    *imagines mature Jonah*

*is amused*
    Oi!

*Will have you all know he is (next to piney) the most mature person in this little gang. ;yes;*

*imagines Luton amused*

*laughs at amused Luton's face*

ReputationRep:
    Is it too late to sign up for the time travel trip? Because I'd like to meet Emperor Norton I. I randomly decided to do a project on him, but I haven't made much progress. I figure it would be way easier to bring him to the future (like in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) than to do actual research.:p:

(Original post by wottabout)
    Is it too late to sign up for the time travel trip? Because I'd like to meet Emperor Norton I. I randomly decided to do a project on him, but I haven't made much progress. I figure it would be way easier to bring him to the future (like in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure) than to do actual research.:p:
    Good plan. I'm sure we can squeeze you in, but you'll be sitting with Luton. And you'll have a dodo on your lap on the way home.

ReputationRep:
    WOW a time travel trip sounds fun lol. Can i come along please all the people you are meeting sounds great. Maybe we could go put our names on some importent documents and be famous lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael2)
    WOW a time travel trip sounds fun lol. Can i come along please all the people you are meeting sounds great. Maybe we could go put our names on some importent documents and be famous lol.
    We are going to be famous anyway when we save the world from the sheep.

So i'm sitting next to wottabout??

Cool.

Wottabout is a lucky person.

Yes luton, she is very lucky. And I am king of Sweden.

Lirael that wouldn't work, because we'd leave, so we'd end up being famous dead people whose bodies were mysteriously never found and who popped up in all these different centuries :p:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.