Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
I've been here all day for the last two days, though I managed to get away for a while earlier. My posts per day things is up quite high

I have a busy day tomorrow so you've got plenty of catch up time.

I should really shoot off now. Seeya later AJ :ciao:
Goodbye :ciao:
kestral
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
This thread is quieter than usual :tumble:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
*makes as loud a noise as possible* :blow:
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
*gives me headache*
*takes alcohol to dull the pain*
I'm gonna be a benevolent member soon :proud:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I hae more reputation than sense ;yes;
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I'm splendid.
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
and also about to get drunk...again...

perhaps it's time for an intervention? :ninja:
Jangrafess
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
Kezzy - you may feed the moths beans if you want, but I don't know if they'll like it.

and Jonah, peanuts aren't nuts...

(Original post by wikipedia)
in the botanical sense the fruit of the peanut is a woody, indehiscent legume or pod and not a nut.
I wrote an essay on peanuts recently because I was bored as hell.

It talked about who the biggest consumer is - Nellie the Elephant, Mungo the Monkey, Sally the Seagull or Other.

I went through those possibilities in great detail and eventually concluded the answer is LIFEBOATS.
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
huh?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Makes sense to me ;yes; well done Jangra :congrats:
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
*bows*

Thenk yew, thenk yew.

Off to college now. CIAOAGE.
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
I don't care. They have nut in their name, thus they are nuts :eviltongu
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
are we discussing peanuts?:confused:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
are we discussing peanuts?:confused:
;yes;

kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
and also about to get drunk...again...

perhaps it's time for an intervention? :ninja:
no not yet, i'm hardly drunk.
Feeds Fluffyfly beans.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
no not yet, i'm hardly drunk.
Feeds Fluffyfly beans.
Who what now :confused:
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
Who what now :confused:
:hubba:

I dunno:dontknow:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:hmmmm2:
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
:hmmmm2:
:confused:

:hugs:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
:confused:

:hugs:
:hugs: How are you today?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads