Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
pineappleipod
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
lol, alright, i'll try drawing your coolness :cool:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
Luton is cool ;yes;
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
oh wait...i don't have pics of you luton...

you just sent me a link to this site called bebo before...and i've seen you once on the webcam :p:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
you're cool too JR :yy:

so i'm drawing luton? and i've drawn groovy...anyone else?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pineappleipod)
you're cool too JR :yy:

so i'm drawing luton? and i've drawn groovy...anyone else?
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...TheThinker.jpg

Just draw a guy with messy hair, everyone will know it's me :p:
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:cool:

I think we are all cool.

Thanks piney :hugs: :love:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
We are all cool ;yes;
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
AJ> :hugs:

Luton> we are? :p:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
if you guys say so...:rofl:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
AJ> :hugs:

Luton> we are? :p:
Of course we are. We have unparalled and unrivaled coolness.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
We = :cool:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
good to know :cool:

when i post it on Deviant art i'll write we're all cool...
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
good to know :cool:

when i post it on Deviant art i'll write we're all cool...
;yes;
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Who are vampires?
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sarahmo89)
Who are vampires?
We are vampires. :yo-less:
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Who are vampires?
Piney bit me and everything
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Image = us ;yes;
sarahmo89
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Everyone on this thread or the people who aren't n00bs?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Everyone on this thread or the people who aren't n00bs?
Everyone who passes the test, no matter how new they are . We used to bite each other, but now it just happens automatically ;yes;
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
yo-less bit me, but it was during foreplay :rofl:

We are all vampires and we atack n00bs so they are too. Have we done the honours with these n00bs yet? *bites MossaH just in case*

I got my second 0 rep from a n00b :laugh:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads