Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
sarahmo89
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
Did I pass any tests? I remember making a silly quiz that other peoples did but did I go through any actual test? I wanna be a squirelly vampire!
sarahmo89
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jonah Ramone)
yo-less bit me, but it was during foreplay :rofl:

We are all vampires and we atack n00bs so they are too. Have we done the honours with these n00bs yet? *bites MossaH just in case*

I got my second 0 rep from a n00b :laugh:
Haha I'm too slow - yay I be a squirelly vampire now

Does anything happen if you get a 0 rep?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
yo-less bit me, but it was during foreplay :rofl:

We are all vampires and we atack n00bs so they are too. Have we done the honours with these n00bs yet? *bites MossaH just in case*

I got my second 0 rep from a n00b :laugh:
I have about fifteen 0 reps from members of this society (thanks to the mods :eviltongu). I think I have about twenty in all.
Captain Scarlet
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sarahmo89)
Did I pass any tests? I remember making a silly quiz that other peoples did but did I go through any actual test? I wanna be a squirelly vampire!
Wont that make you a rabid squirrel vampire?
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
aren't ur owners ment to be like ur sires?
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
aren't ur owners ment to be like ur sires?
Depends on the owner....

J made me wash him.

Whereas me and Lc have a more casual relationship :p:
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
Depends on the owner....

J made me wash him.

:eek: Jangras my owner
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Depends on the owner....

J made me wash him.

casual you say?^o)
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Hi LCpuff :hugs:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
No, 0 reps are just, well nothing. You get a nice comment though.

I think me and MossaH have the best owner/ownee relationship *strokes the squirrelly vampire*
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Zero reps are fun ;yes;. It's just annoying when they used to be worth something and were reduced to zero
Captain Scarlet
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
:eek: Jangras my owner
He was mine before i got traded to Psycho for something or the other.

Lc i mean our owner/ownee relationship
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Depends on the owner....

J made me wash him.
But Jangra is a nice owner, he made me dinner, gave me a moth and food to feed it, and doesnt disapprove of my drinking :proud:
has also saved me from being burned :hugs:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Zero reps are fun ;yes;. It's just annoying when they used to be worth something and were reduced to zero
:rofl:

:hahaha:

I hate not getting repped at all then 0 reps.
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Hi Kezzypoo:hugs: I like LCpuff:proud:
(Original post by lutie)
Lc i mean our owner/ownee relationship
ohh that yes..

*purrs*
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago

:hahaha:

I hate not getting repped at all then 0 reps.
I like any value of pos rep, and I always try to return the favour

I'm worth 100 now :proud: I can give gems to n00bs without help :king1:
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
Hi Kezzypoo:hugs: I like LCpuff:proud:

ohh that yes..

*purrs*
So your real relationship is serious? :eek:

hehe
Jonah Ramone
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
I like any value of pos rep, and I always try to return the favour

I'm worth 100 now :proud: I can give gems to n00bs without help :king1:
* Jonah Ramone is still worth 99 because he hasn't been repped since Monday and getting 300 posts in that time is just too too bad *
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
So your real relationship is serious? :eek:

hehe
yes yes it is:ninja:or is it?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
* Jonah Ramone is still worth 99 because he hasn't been repped since Monday and getting 300 posts in that time is just too too bad *
;console;
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads