The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Psycho_Gerbil
Actually, now you put it like that...
I know he isn't illegitimate and I'm almost certain he isn't a satan worshipper. Unless he keeps it a secret. :hmpf:
He's not irish or red haired, but I'm not sure about the rest.

I'll ask him tomorrow!

and if he grabs you and sucks the blood out of you...slowly...painfuly...converts you into a vampire...

arm yourself with garlic and wooden stakes and Crosses and erm...Vampire Repellants :p: you can purchase them at your local supermarket.if you buy it you get Pokemon cards free too! :rolleyes:
Reply 1101
wottabout
I have red hair. :eek: You've caught me. I'm a vampire (isn't it OBVIOUS?)

nah,i don't mind.i'm a vampire too...just like Kate Beckinsale in The Underworld.
Reply 1102
hey,lets all become vampires!then we can change our name into;

The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep

or something ot that effect :biggrin: any ideas people?
:cool: The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep :cool:
It's got a ring to it. :biggrin:
Reply 1104
It does dosnt it. What does everyone say we could get a lot of people joining. By the way dont chupacabras suck on sheeps blood as well :sheep: . I heard that somewhere.
yo-less
hey,lets all become vampires!then we can change our name into;

The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep

or something ot that effect :biggrin: any ideas people?

If we're allowed to hate evil duck-billed platapuses/platapi too then I'm in!
Reply 1106
lirael
It does dosnt it. What does everyone say we could get a lot of people joining. By the way dont chupacabras suck on sheeps blood as well :sheep: . I heard that somewhere.

yeah chupacabras suck on sheep blood.and their internal organs.farmers in Puerto Rico sometimes find their cattle/sheep drained off almost all their liquid fluids :eek:

if you're wondering why and how i know this random nonsense,me addicted to paranormal and supernatural stuff :redface: :frown:hence the X-files avatar :rolleyes:
Reply 1107
Psycho_Gerbil
If we're allowed to hate evil duck-billed platapuses/platapi too then I'm in!

er...whatever you want :wink:
i sent you a PM with the entry form for the society,so if you can be bothered,fill it out :biggrin:
Reply 1108
good.
lirael and Psycho_Grbil are now officialy members of The Hidden society Of evil vampires who hate sheep.
remember to change/add it to your signature
Reply 1109
thank you I am so proud its my greatest accomplishment
Reply 1110
lirael
thank you I am so proud its my greatest accomplishment

its the hidden society of evil vampires who hate sheep.
and is should be in bold or underlined - or even better;both! :wink:
Reply 1111
sure no problem
Reply 1112
Hey um...you know about the movie...you don't see much info on it, right? Well, did you see any info on the movie National Treasure 2 years before it came out? No, right? So we can still put faith in the movie, because they just had to remake the movie (the euro thing on the 20% higher on the exchange rate) so they are just going to have to remake like half of the movie...and so that means they will take 1.5 times as longer to come out...i suspect the movie will come out in 2006
Reply 1113
iop280
Hey um...you know about the movie...you don't see much info on it, right? Well, did you see any info on the movie National Treasure 2 years before it came out? No, right? So we can still put faith in the movie, because they just had to remake the movie (the euro thing on the 20% higher on the exchange rate) so they are just going to have to remake like half of the movie...and so that means they will take 1.5 times as longer to come out...i suspect the movie will come out in 2006

yeah,thats what they said on the movie site.thats crap though,i don't think it'll ever be made.maybe thats all for the best,i don't want them to wreck it :mad:
besides,we don't even know if they have an actor for Arty.bloody gits...
I'm getting the feeling that by the time the movie is made, we wouldn't care if it's all CGI, because it will be a hundred years from now, and CGI will be more realistic than real life. :wink:
Reply 1115
Now I have to change my sig... aww I am going to waste 2 mins of my life... this better be worth it... why is it called the hidden society if it isn't hidden because it is in huge writing in our sigs!

(IN SIG)
Psycho_Gerbil
Sequins are a thing of great beauty. They should be treated with respect. SAVE THE SEQUINS!!!!!!

How could you put such a huge lie like that in your sig!!! Oh well you'll get whats coming to you *Slips a knife in pocket* Come into this dark shadowy corner Psycho_Gerbil
Reply 1116
wottabout
I'm getting the feeling that by the time the movie is made, we wouldn't care if it's all CGI, because it will be a hundred years from now, and CGI will be more realistic than real life. :wink:

it'll be sooner than that.have you played Half-Life2?the graphics are awesome :cool:
Reply 1117
[QUOTE="FOALY"](IN SIG)
Psycho_Gerbil
Sequins are a thing of great beauty. They should be treated with respect. SAVE THE SEQUINS!!!!!!

How could you put such a huge lie like that in your sig!!! Oh well you'll get whats coming to you *Slips a knife in pocket* Come into this dark shadowy corner Psycho_Gerbil

now,now...no violence...unless ofcourse,you were attempting something else in the 'shadowy corner' :wink: :rolleyes: :eek:
Reply 1118
note for all the people who repped me - pls sign cos otherwise i have no clue who you are/were.thanks anyways :smile:
and if you don't know what rep is,just go to FAQ
- end of useless post -

does anyone know when Arty's bday is?
yo-less
does anyone know when Arty's bday is?

Yesterday. You missed it. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending