The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1120
wottabout
Yesterday. You missed it. :rolleyes:

damn! :rolleyes:
Wottabout;i was thinking how you said you had red hair and therefore you're a vampire.but doesnt Buffy The Vampire Slayer also have red hair? :eek:
or am i just colour blind? :p:
Reply 1121
yo-less
note for all the people who repped me - pls sign cos otherwise i have no clue who you are/were.thanks anyways :smile:
and if you don't know what rep is,just go to FAQ
- end of useless post -

does anyone know when Arty's bday is?

Ok, I repped you for the 1000TH POST PARTY :smile:
Um, does anyone know where Ignotus Veritas is? :confused:
Reply 1123
I don't think Eion has told us when Artes birthday is. All we know is his age which will be 14 now
I don't think that he's 14 in the Eternity Code, but I'm gonna go read it tonight to check.
Reply 1125
Aarrgghh! I cant wait to the 5th of May! Theres got to be something that'll pass the time.... aarrgghh what!? 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days!
FOALY
Aarrgghh! I cant wait to the 5th of May! Theres got to be something that'll pass the time.... aarrgghh what!? 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days, 9 days!

Try not to laugh TOO hard at my ignorance, but what happens in 9 days?????? :confused:
Reply 1127
13 days to my birthday hurray for me
lirael
13 days to my birthday hurray for me

159 days to my birthday. :frown: It's not FAIR!!!!!
Reply 1129
Psycho_Gerbil
159 days to my birthday. :frown: It's not FAIR!!!!!

*tries to do the math*
erm...30...plus 30...er...plus 2...um...
:eek: 5 months and...a few days :eek:
must start planning the party,eh? :wink: all the vampires are invited :smile:
Reply 1130
Psycho_Gerbil
Try not to laugh TOO hard at my ignorance, but what happens in 9 days?????? :confused:

i think he's confused.if i remember the movie correctly,it's 7 days :rolleyes: .then theres this scary girl crawling up a well and coming out of your TV to kill you.RUN AWAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Reply 1131
FOALY

dude,you forgot the pills :frown: *sits FOALY down* OK,man.tell me all your problems.i swear i won't laugh :wink:
Reply 1132
Ya we are here to help if Samara is trying to get you all you have to do is copy and pass on the video* makes a break before anyone knows where i live* :vroam:
Reply 1133
lirael
Ya we are here to help if Samara is trying to get you all you have to do is copy and pass on the video* makes a break before anyone knows where i live* :vroam:

my VCR went for repairs ages ago and never returned...thanks for reminding me,i have to ask my Dad about that.
Samara is very freaky :evil: plus,the phone rang at the part where she climbed out of the TV.I nearly jumped outta my skin :redface:
Reply 1134
yo-less
dude,you forgot the pills :frown: *sits FOALY down* OK,man.tell me all your problems.i swear i won't laugh :wink:

Really, promise you won't laugh, ok, *takes pills* wait hang on these aren't my pills... I mean what the heck are zeamers? oh no the effects are kicking in help help helzshhiaehgiOhjgijeai jiawhiwefnrsehbn.... I am alright, I am alright, I am alright, I am alrigaegnjraervghok... Where am I? Oh yeh I need to take my pills *takes zeamers again* helzshhiaehgiOhjgijeai jiawhiwefnrsehbn.... I am alright, I am alright, I am alright, I am alrigaegnjraervghok... Where am I? Oh yeh I need to take my pills *takes zeamers again and keeps doing all taht over and over again until the next Chinese New year, whenever that is*
Reply 1135
so what is wrong you never told us calm down and stop taking your pills today you you have taken enouth. Too many pills is just as bad as not takeing them.
yo-less
my VCR went for repairs ages ago and never returned...thanks for reminding me,i have to ask my Dad about that.
Samara is very freaky :evil: plus,the phone rang at the part where she climbed out of the TV.I nearly jumped outta my skin :redface:

Saw the ring at at sleepover with Lirael and two of my other friends. Screamed all the way through the film, then went to sleep next to a TV.

Not clever.

Then Lirael, who was lying next to the TV, did the samara thing with the hair -You know when it's all over her face?- and we nearly cried!!! I thought she'd climbed out of the TV. :frown: She found it hilarious. Still does.
Reply 1137
Presumably Lirael isnt her real name, cos that would just be freaky?
Reply 1138
Psycho_Gerbil
Saw the ring at at sleepover with Lirael and two of my other friends. Screamed all the way through the film, then went to sleep next to a TV.

Not clever.

Then Lirael, who was lying next to the TV, did the samara thing with the hair -You know when it's all over her face?- and we nearly cried!!! I thought she'd climbed out of the TV. :frown: She found it hilarious. Still does.

OMG i do that too,with my hair.took a freaky pic of it :eek: and one of my friends was in the pic in the action of strangling herself...i think it was more funny than scary :rolleyes:
Reply 1139
staylor
Presumably Lirael isnt her real name, cos that would just be freaky?

but you are S.Taylor,no? :p:

obviously Yo-less isnt my real name...

Latest