The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

And we would all :adore: Piney, while the more daring members would carry on plotting behind her back ;yes;
AngryJellyfish
And we would all :adore: Piney, while the more daring members would carry on plotting behind her back ;yes;

:eek: They wouldn't do that! Even for evil vampires, that is way too evil!
*tries to fight off paranoia*

:ninja:

*fails*

errmm, no need to plot, mini mods have responsibilities...responsibility and i aren't very good friends :p: peers perhaps...
oh and nice card jangra :cool:

like kakashi from *cough* naruto *cough*

or that movie called 'red eye' :biggrin:
Reply 11525
2 tests today, its 6:00 and i'm revising, thanks to pro plus:smile:
Best of luck Kezzyness! *huggles tight*

Hope you do really well.

*goes to make Piney's card*
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/600/pineyvs1.png

Piney! And I decided to make the picture myself to see if I could. It's supposed to be using some sort of Solar Beam attack.

It's not that great a card I'm afraid, but it can do 120 damage and then if that fails it has a 50% chance of healing itself from the confusion before it next attacks. And even if that fails, there's still a 50% chance of attacking though confusion. So only a 25% of backfiring! :biggrin:
That picture is a little scary... but it's a nice card, could certainly put up a fight against JR!
Hmm... If JR went first he'd win, no question. Actually, not strictly true. If he used a Rainbow Energy rather than a Darkness Energy it wouldn't be so. but even then, Piney would require a lucky coin flip.
jangra> :love:

it's a pineapple! and with ipods! four of them! :cool: *ironic that i have creative and archos :rofl:*

and i don't have a problem if JR can beat me...not like i'm ever going against him :p:

:hugs:
come to think of it JR sorta protects me :love:

how is everyone? *has an hour to wait for posts*
I'm fine, despite the fact that everyone elses Pokemon cards are better than mine :frown: I'll have to make myself the ultimate MTG card to make up for it :biggrin:.
AngryJellyfish
Lc now has a smiley: :lc:

This is beyond a joke.
Jangrafess
Oh, that's because it's a sort of unspoken law about Dark Pokémon that the HP isn't as high.

But... this might make you happier. A Dark energy card on a Dark pokémon increases attack by ten, so your first attack could be doing 40 damage, and your second 60. Also, Full Heal, Life Herb etc won't remove Neg Rep counters, due to how it's worded. It's a very sneaky card, so low HP don't really matter.

Very sneaky. I like it.
pineappleipod
come to think of it JR sorta protects me :love:

how is everyone? *has an hour to wait for posts*

Exactly, we're on the same team :love:
Jonah Ramone
This is beyond a joke.

You don't think Lc deserves a smiley on fire?
Reply 11537
AngryJellyfish
Lc now has a smiley: :lc:

;yes;

thx jellybean:love:
:lc:
mwahahahaha!
:lc: > :dangle:
~Lc~
;yes;

thx jellybean:love:
:lc: