Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by FOALY)
Really, promise you won't laugh, ok, *takes pills* wait hang on these aren't my pills... I mean what the heck are zeamers? oh no the effects are kicking in help help helzshhiaehgiOhjgijeai jiawhiwefnrsehbn.... I am alright, I am alright, I am alright, I am alrigaegnjraervghok... Where am I? Oh yeh I need to take my pills *takes zeamers again* helzshhiaehgiOhjgijeai jiawhiwefnrsehbn.... I am alright, I am alright, I am alright, I am alrigaegnjraervghok... Where am I? Oh yeh I need to take my pills *takes zeamers again and keeps doing all taht over and over again until the next Chinese New year, whenever that is*
so FOALY,you never actually got to the part where you tell me your problems?

*sits and waits* :eek:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lirael)
so what is wrong you never told us calm down and stop taking your pills today you you have taken enouth. Too many pills is just as bad as not takeing them.
take it from the Lirael,the one who...

takes drugs! :p: :p: :p:
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How did you know :elefant: well not often actualy never illegal ones
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Not the illegal ones?!! :eek: But they taste the best. And you get to see the funniest things sometimes.

*Giggles and falls off chair*
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Although actually, yeast is quite legal, and miniature Michael Jackson moonwalking across your kitchen side is always fun to see.
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Okay firstly I didnt know you could get high on yeast and secondly Michael moonwalking acrross your kitchen is very worrying are you sure there is no long term side effects
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
i knew cos i'm psychic...i have a fifth sense :p:
i mean i sick sense :eek:
i mean a SIXTH sense :rolleyes:

whats the stuff you take then?sugar pills? :evil:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
Not the illegal ones?!! :eek: But they taste the best. And you get to see the funniest things sometimes.

*Giggles and falls off chair*
i think we have two addicts on our hand here.if yon two go on like this i'm going to have to send you to rehab
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
Although actually, yeast is quite legal, and miniature Michael Jackson moonwalking across your kitchen side is always fun to see.
hallucinating about Micheal Jackson's moonwalk is anothr sign of vampurism...

as for the yeast,i have no comment
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You take drugs too are you telling me that I've never taken medicine in your life time because if you havent then you are a miracle. Anything that changes how your body works is a drug.
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm supposed to take an allergy drug every day, but what do doctors know? :rolleyes: I think it affects my memory, cause I keep forgetting to take it. :eek:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You take drugs too are you telling me that I've never taken medicine in your life time because if you havent then you are a miracle. Anything that changes how your body works is a drug.
WHOOOOO!!!!!!! Look at the drug-addicted scientist over here!
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
everyones attacking me help
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
go into another room
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
*conversational tone* i nearly died as a baby.everyone thought i was gonna die cos i had this breathing problem.but i'm a miracle;i survived
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
I'm supposed to take an allergy drug every day, but what do doctors know? :rolleyes: I think it affects my memory, cause I keep forgetting to take it. :eek:
oh,i have this allergy drug too.for my cold :eek:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
everyones attacking me help
RUN AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

or you could just hop in the ferrrari and drive.more class :rolleyes:
FOALY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
*conversational tone* i nearly died as a baby.everyone thought i was gonna die cos i had this breathing problem.but i'm a miracle;i survived
Or maybe you did die and you came back as a vampire!!!!! aaah I knew those marks on my neck weren't just mosquito bites.... And I knew those purple marks on my legs aren't the plague... I feel dizzy *falls over*

SO IT'S TRUE YOU ARE A VAMPIRE, AND EVEN IF YOU DO PLEAD NOT GUILTY WE'LL STILL KNOW YOU STILL ARE A VAMPIRE BECAUSE A GUILTY PERSON WOULD DEFINATELY PLEAD NOT GUILTY AND EVEN IF YOU PLEAD GUILTY WE'LL KNOW YOU ARE A VAMPIRE BECAUSE YOU JUST PLEADED GUILTY!!!

*PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYTHING ABOVE, IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH*
FOALY
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
YAY I JUST REACHED MY 50TH POST, TIME FOR MY OWN 50TH POST PARTY!!!!

*RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT THE SUN EXPLODES AND EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED*
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OOOOOh my God really I can't believe that, poor you yo-less.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (485)
51.82%
No (451)
48.18%

Watched Threads