Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    *RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT THE SUN EXPLODES AND EVERYTHING IS DESTROYED*
    That must just be where you live. The sun seems fine to me. Wait, what's that thin-
    *suddenly the sun explodes and everything is destroyed. Something of a mystery there*

ReputationRep:
    Yay I've just turned Full member me and Foaly can celabrate together:party:

ReputationRep:
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO *bang Boom crash* THE SUN ITS EXPLODING i THOUGHT WE HAD ANOTHER 5 BILLION YEARS LEFT OF IT. I cant believe it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    Yay I've just turned Full member me and Foaly can celabrate together:party:
    Happy full-memberness!
    How am I posting if the sun's exploding? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I dont know how am I

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we're vampires :eek: . . . but if the sun's exploding, that couldn't work.

ReputationRep:
    We must be in the after life

ReputationRep:
    We must be in the after life
    It looks a lot like my real life. Oh, well.

ReputationRep:
    I know could anyone tell they had died because I never noticed

ReputationRep:
    I know could anyone tell they had died because I never noticed

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Mourao)
    :tsr:
    :confused: Am I the only one now totally and utterly confussed?
    Are we all dead or are we all vampires or what?

ReputationRep:
    It might be a premonition of things to come. We had beer build a big hole to hide in, like that book 'the City of Ember' or whatever it is.

Its a really bad book though. Perhaps not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very glad that the sun didn't explode . . . or we a least didn't feel it explode . . . or whatever happened.
    Now is the time to think: What would Arty do if the sun was about to explode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    I'm very glad that the sun didn't explode . . . or we a least didn't feel it explode . . . or whatever happened.
    Now is the time to think: What would Arty do if the sun was about to explode?
    Well, as he's back to being evil, since the fairies stole away his memories, he's probably the one who planned it, and is hiding somewhere safe!

ReputationRep:
    I think he will try to bring it back. But if the sun exploded then wouldn't we be sucked into a black hole. :dontknow: :hmmmm2: confuseing

ReputationRep:
    I think he will try to bring it back. But if the sun exploded then wouldn't we be sucked into a black hole. :dontknow: :hmmmm2: confuseing
    Does being sucked into a black hole hurt???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    Does being sucked into a black hole hurt???
    I've read that if you go through a black hole you get stretched out so far, that adventurly you'd break into two, true. So in answer to your question i'd have to say it would hurt.

(Original post by FOALY)
    I've read that if you go through a black hole you get stretched out so far, that adventurly you'd break into two, true. So in answer to your question i'd have to say it would hurt.
    you stretch till ur completely flat :eek:

so ur another sci nerd?like me...

OOOOOh my God really I can't believe that, poor you yo-less.
    dont worry about me,i've been like this from the time i was born

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO *bang Boom crash* THE SUN ITS EXPLODING i THOUGHT WE HAD ANOTHER 5 BILLION YEARS LEFT OF IT. I cant believe it
    or maybe it'll be like in The Day After Tomorrow?there'll be an ice age and huge waves will engulf the city...
    but first,i'll have to come to America.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.