The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

30forty
I just stumbled across this board. 11824 posts!!!
So, is there any news abt Artemis Fowl? I read the last book, The Opal Deception, & it was as cool as the others. I also had a chance to read The Artemis Fowl Files, & that had some very good info. abt the character...

Um... the last book wasn't The Opal Deception.

It was The Lost Colony. Came out ages ago.

There's five books in total now, and Colfer is still finishing off the script of the film, which will be an amalgamation of Books 1 and 2.

Go to www.artemis-fowl.com for more. (And join the forums.)
And yes, I will allow Kezzy to own a noob. One of the priveleges my old noob wasn't allowed. *glares at Luton* You should have given me that bath without complaint, mister. And drunk that petrol.
Reply 11842
;yes;
Thanks guys :hugs:
and thanks for the rep JR :hugs:
Jangrafess
And yes, I will allow Kezzy to own a noob. One of the priveleges my old noob wasn't allowed. *glares at Luton* You should have given me that bath without complaint, mister. And drunk that petrol.

Hahahahahahaha. Poor, poor Luton :p:
kestral
;yes;
Thanks guys :hugs:
and thanks for the rep JR :hugs:

That's ok :hugs:
JR, I vant to suck your rep. Will I get it tomorrow? *beams*

Also, your spoilers tags in your sig aren't working for me. I can't see the lovely quotes today.
Jangrafess

But i own Lc....you left and i was set free and since you pawned me off to Psycho she has disappeared, plus i'm not a n00b anymore :biggrin:

I gave you it and petrol doesnt taste nice :frown:
AJ
Kessy has made a big impact in a small amount of time

agreed :yy:

kezzy :love: *gives you cookies*
i've got a college entrance exam tomorrow...why do i not feel like going...^o)
I dunno, maybe because you can't face the amazing success you're going to take with you?
Jangrafess
JR, I vant to suck your rep. Will I get it tomorrow? *beams*

Also, your spoilers tags in your sig aren't working for me. I can't see the lovely quotes today.

Yes you will.

And you should be able to open them. I spent ages sorting them so they work. *Goes to see*
Ah, they're working now. Must've been the college PCs being crud.
Spoilers don't work for me sometimes, you're not alone :p:
AngryJellyfish
Spoilers don't work for me sometimes, you're not alone :p:

Whose mine, or in general.

Because I have the crappest computer imaginable and I've never had any problems.
In general. I think it's because I use Firefox, a few people who use it have the same problem :s-smilie:
Ah I see.

Good ol' internet explorer for me :biggrin:
Reply 11856
Krazi Dreamer
hey guys! I'm so sorry for not chatting to you guys in the last couple of months. My internet werent working and the best i could do at school was just login but it didnt let me post nothing. I'm hoping that you lot still want me to be part of your soc... because i love it! Let me know =)

:eek4: my n00b is back:party:
of course we want you a part of our soc;yes; welcome back:hugs:

piney
and OMG it's krazi!!! Lc has her n00b again!:eek:

;yes;:five:
luton
But i own Lc....

yes you do:hubba:
Nah. Firefox alll the way.
Reply 11858
Jangrafess
Nah. Firefox alll the way.

yes Jangy:five:
Firefox for me too - I have less cookies and spyware and stuff since I've been using it. I have good news - after being rejected from Edinburgh and Glasgow I've got an UC for medicine at Aberdeen :biggrin: I'm so happy :smile: Bob Marley is always good for a time like this :smile:

@ Piney - go to your entry exam - you will do really well and then it leaves you with the choice if you do eventually decide you would like to go there.

Latest

Trending

Trending