Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
kestral
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by luton666)
Goodbye y'all until sunday.

</Spam>
byeeeee :hugs:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
In case I don't post again tonight (which I probrably will ) goodbye untill the 22nd of April :ciao:
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
In case I don't post again tonight (which I probrably will ) goodbye untill the 22nd of April :ciao:
;yikes; 22nd????????????????
~Lc~
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
bye AJ:hugs: and yes I found an internet access:proud: I amaze myself with my internet finding skill:party: anyway I can't be on too much:p:

hope you liked my farewell rep AJ:love: :ciao:
Jangrafess
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
:O You are all totally evil in leaving me with Kezzy and Piney.

They will attack me constantly, much as I luff them both.

*smiles sheepishly at Kezzy and Piney*

*realises how he's smiling*

*stops*

Ekeke.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
hope you liked my farewell rep AJ:love: :ciao:
(Original post by Farewell Rep)
thx for my smiley Jellybean:lc: :hugs:
;yes; No problem
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)

*stops*

Ekeke.
Piney? Attack? *tries to imagine, but fails*
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
;yikes; 22nd????????????????
;yes; I'll be back before JR though
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
;yes; No problem
:love: will miss you loads Jellybean;yes; omg u won't be here when I rant on about my art galler on the 120th oh well you'll catch up:p:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Lc~)
:love: will miss you loads Jellyban;yes; omg u won't be here when I rant on about my art galler on the 120th oh well you'll catch up:p:
Jellyban??? I'm leaving by choice, I shall never be banned :p:
~Lc~
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
:eek4: I meant to say bean!JELLYBEAN! hehe

*edits post*
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
I like some Jelly Beans. Like Jelly Belly beans.

Others are crap though.

And yes, Piney is a ninja!pirate, course she'll attack.
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Jangrafess)

*stops*

Ekeke.
I wouldnt attack you :eek: , you're my owner :hugs:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Everyone's leaving. I'll miss you all.
Jangrafess
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kestral)
I wouldnt attack you :eek: , you're my owner :hugs:
Yay! :hugs:

Thank you!
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Well, I'm leaving for my bus in 5 minutes... just enough time to do something spontaneous and completley unexpected

Oh, and Kessy, you may want to lay of the alcohol a bit. You seem to have turned a funny colour :eek:

:flute:

Goodbye everyone :ciao: Rep/avatar comments/thank you posts (:flute: ) appreciated, I'll read them on my return :proud:
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I'm green??????????????????????? :confused:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
bye AJ! :hugs: i like the avatar, i don't know why :p:

Jangrafess! how could you say that?!?!?! i'd never attack you...
kestral
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Piney :hugs:
pineappleipod
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
kezzy!!! :hugs:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.51%
Okay (113)
29.05%
A bit lacking (147)
37.79%
Not good at all (92)
23.65%

Watched Threads