Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
~independent~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I absolutely luv Artemis Fowl!!! Although I agree, wat is with the name?!
Still, it is probably 2 mak it unique......
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
By the way, who is every1's fav character in the books?

I luv Mulch and Foaly!!!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hello? have you even read the books?? Artemis acknowledges that his name does usually belong to a female, but he "earned" the right to use the name, in the third book.
No I havent, I was meerly stating that it is usually a femmine form of name, no need to get upset. But thankyou all the same, i got a big lecture from my friend who had read them. Jeez did i get a roasting form her for saying the same thing! :rolleyes:
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey, let's just all agree that Arty's name was created to be unique.
How abot that?
choco_frog_chic
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
No I havent, I was meerly stating that it is usually a femmine form of name, no need to get upset. But thankyou all the same, i got a big lecture from my friend who had read them. Jeez did i get a roasting form her for saying the same thing! :rolleyes:
sorry i spazzed on you . i urge u to read the books!!
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~independent~)
By the way, who is every1's fav character in the books?

I luv Mulch and Foaly!!!
i luv Mulch too, and i luuuv Arty!!!
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Wat does every1 think the 4th book will b abot?
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hey, by the way, I don't no if sum1 had said this b4 or is untrue, but I heard this "unconfirmed" rumour that the guy who played Seamus Finnigan in the Harry Potter Series mite by playin Artemis?

(no offence to any fans, but I think he is ugly!)
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
r u people all form england?? im 11 and i live in america, but artemis fowl cool, i guess. im a boy by the way. and umm..... do u pepole love him, u know he is not reall
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
has this "thread" ended?
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
mi site is www.sportzwire.tk and u can contact me at [email protected] and mi sn is pullhitter61 sn means screen name in american
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
screw that this stupid lil uk thing messed up the adress
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
today peoples, repley
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
fine, u dont wanta talk bout me, lets talk bout artemis( the stupid lil dumb a- i mean smart ass
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by pullhitter61)
r u people all form england?? im 11 and i live in america, but artemis fowl cool, i guess. im a boy by the way. and umm..... do u pepole love him, u know he is not reall
i believe i speak for all of us when i say: DUH! BTW, there's ppl from all over the world here. I personally live in Canada. Canada rox!!! and plz do not type so many useless messages, it's a bit clear ur a newbie.
~independent~
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
me from Australia!
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
a newbie( thats a gay word) is their gonna be a 4th book? I know theres a movie. is there any site with hints or pages of wats gonna happen in the 4th book.like is artmeis gonna get the memory bac. how old are u poepole like 15? nvm, just tell me and who is the administrator
pullhitter61
Report 16 years ago
Btw?
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
a newbie( thats a gay word) is their gonna be a 4th book? I know theres a movie. is there any site with hints or pages of wats gonna happen in the 4th book.like is artmeis gonna get the memory bac. how old are u poepole like 15? nvm, just tell me and who is the administrator
There has already been a 4th book but it is a mini-book and is not a sequel, but yes, there will be another book in the series. what is going to happen in it is kind of a given (revenge of Opal, Artemis re-discovers the faerieworld, he and Mulch team up yet again) and personally i think this book has great potential to suck. that's just me, tho. and the ppl keep on putting off the movie, ive kinda given up on it ever happening.
BTW, a word cannot be homosexual, and any1 who uses the word 'gay' in a sense other than happy or homosexual is just immature.
P.S. i'm 13 and im kinda assuming that the administrator is someone who has alot to do with UK education, this being a UK student forum. duz it really matter?? WHICH administrator?
choco_frog_chic
Report 16 years ago
Btw?
BTW: By the way. yet another piece of evidence that u r new to the whole chatting online scene. honestly.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (554)
50.41%
No (545)
49.59%

Watched Threads