Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    Ok. Calling absolutely everyone who likes Artemis Fowl. Do you love coming to this thread???
    No. Though through its inevitable difference to other threads make it an interesting and stimulating experience, I could not describe myself as loving to come to this thread, as this implies superiority. Whilst it is a good idea, I believe that technically I do not 'love' my visits.

Nobody has pointed out the obvious 'as I do'. This implies that only somebody who loves Arty in exactly the same way as Arty Fan would necessarily love coming to the thread. THe flaw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    Ok. Calling absolutely everyone who likes Artemis Fowl. Do you love coming to this thread???
    Well, it's definitely very interesting. I don't know about love, but it's the most informative Artemis Fowl thread that I visit (considering that I only visit two, that doesn't mean much, but oh well).

ReputationRep:
    I found out something from a person called Halfblood Princess: the fifth book will apparently be called "The Last Colony" and come out in late 2006 or 2007 (we all know how truthful these deadlines are :rolleyes: probably more like 2010)

(Original post by wottabout)
    I found out something from a person called Halfblood Princess: the fifth book will apparently be called "The Last Colony" and come out in late 2006 or 2007 (we all know how truthful these deadlines are :rolleyes: probably more like 2010)
    *looks skeptical*are you sure?i though eoin colfer said he would stop when Arty is 15?
    or something to that effect implying that Opal Deception would be the last book.
    well,i hope i'm wrong :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)

I have to be scepical about something that precise.

(Original post by staylor)
    No. Though through its inevitable difference to other threads make it an interesting and stimulating experience, I could not describe myself as loving to come to this thread, as this implies superiority. Whilst it is a good idea, I believe that technically I do not 'love' my visits.

Nobody has pointed out the obvious 'as I do'. This implies that only somebody who loves Arty in exactly the same way as Arty Fan would necessarily love coming to the thread. THe flaw.
    i'm not sure why i like coming here actually...maybe its cos you guys are so whacko :p:

(Original post by AndrewsJoseph)
    What do you mean back to topic? The topic IS the Artemis Fowl Movie!!!!!
    sarcasm is a foreign language to you,no? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    *looks skeptical*are you sure?i though eoin colfer said he would stop when Arty is 15?
    or something to that effect implying that Opal Deception would be the last book.
    well,i hope i'm wrong :rolleyes:
    Of course a lot of people did think that the Alex Rider books would end with Scorpia.

Of course a lot of people did think that the Alex Rider books would end with Scorpia.
    well,thats true

ReputationRep:
    What's been going on here recently? *sounds groggy and blinks rapidly* I've been gone for a couple of weeks so......

ReputationRep:
    I have to be scepical about something that precise.
    It must be wrong because the 6th Harry Potter book is called the half blood prince. So why would Eion use the same title but change prince to princess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    It must be wrong because the 6th Harry Potter book is called the half blood prince. So why would Eion use the same title but change prince to princess.
    It says 'The Last Colony' doesnt it :confused:

I assumed the princess bit was a username.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry my mistake

ReputationRep:
    So last colony is it called. Weird name.

ReputationRep:
    Frankly I see no reason to believe it. There is no verification of this.

ReputationRep:
    Frankly I see no reason to believe it. There is no verification of this.
    According to Colfer, it is called "The Last Colony", and there is some info on the movie in this article as well:
    http://www.thenewstribune.com/soundl...-4422643c.html

Anyway, hope that helps.

J

ReputationRep:
    It does and like he said "its amazing angthing gets done. But can we trust him when he sad that "the first draft wes Realy very good" I think we have too

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because of the fact that... WE ALL THOUGHT HE DIED! IT SAYS HE EVEN SAW HIS PARENTS WHEN HE WAS SHOT... MAYBE ALEX JUST ISN'T RIGHT UPSATIRS AND HE ONLY THINKS HE'S A MI5 AGENT.

ReputationRep:
    Why is this called The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep when technically it's not a hidden society because we all have it in our signiture in huge bold letters!

If your asking why I just did that, then you obviously don't know me.

ReputationRep:
    do you know how to get in because if you do then thats the only secret we had plus how many are in it,

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.