The Student Room Group
sarahmo89
Oooh you better hope Lc doesn't read that :wink: I also like you :p:

Lc wont see it :ninja: lets get it on : hubba :

Sid you are very welcome to the humping.
yay
My headphones work!

I was a bit doubtful - they cost £2 at Argos, and I ended up in the pond with them after playing Capture the Flag in the park.
ooh capture the flag, can we play it on here?
Heh, not really. We only have one spammy thread (this one) to act as a base. Chasing each other all over different threads in the forum would be great though.
Yeah I suppose

Oh god a brilliant idea

one of us has to find a thread and then move onto a different thread and if the person replies after our comment we swap teams
Would be a bit easy. Post Search. :P

But if we can figure out some rules I'm sure we can give it a go.
That sounds fun. I like it ;yes;
*Hmm ponders how to play*

From what we can do, we could go into different threads and perhaps leave codes in white maybe and then collect them to spell out a word and then find the member before he reaches their base back on this thread?
Rules you cant search maybe (but I suppose people will anyway)
Deathly Hallows
*Hmm ponders how to play*

From what we can do, we could go into different threads and perhaps leave codes in white maybe and then collect them to spell out a word and then find the member before he reaches their base back on this thread?
Rules you cant search maybe (but I suppose people will anyway)

I think in a normal post we should put something in white and the other members have to find it and when they do they quote it and post it here and that person gets a point and then it is there turn. The person with the first to say, 5, wins rep from everyone and the game starts over. It can't be in this thread or in the sub area ;no;
yeah sounds good for me. I am always up for rep :biggrin:
Shall we wait until everyone gets back first though?
yeah we should arrange a time
9 o clock anyone?
Yea if im online it should be fine.
and what would 9 o clock be in my clock? ^o)

:rofl:

i can't participate cuz you guys will probably be playing around 3am here or something...

anyhoo...how is everyone? :biggrin: *supposed to be getting ready for school*
hi Piney I am here and typing with one hand whilst I eat an apple. Aren't I gifted? :wink:
So are we playing? :s-smilie:

Hey Piney, you can still play, TSR is a big place and it might take a while to find.
This thread is too good at staying on topic
oh it looks like its just me and luton

Latest

Trending

Trending