Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

(Original post by FOALY)
    Why is this called The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep when technically it's not a hidden society because we all have it in our signiture in huge bold letters!

If your asking why I just did that, then you obviously don't know me.
    look who's back! :rolleyes:
    its hidden cos usually when you start a society,you start a thread about it.we didnt.so no one knows what its about cos the title gives nothing away.we just advertise we're part of it.

(Original post by OpaL kOboI)
    Who lives in Pennsylvania? just curiuos
    ok,i can play that game.
    who lives in Sri lanka?
    nobody does ...except me

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone fill me in with what's been happening with this thread??? Because I haven't been on in such a long time! And where are all the original people like, ignotus-veritas and wottabout?

Oh and the fourth book is finally here! Whoopee! (and I have it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    ok,i can play that game.
    who lives in Sri lanka?
    nobody does ...except me

You live in sri lanka?!?! Isn't that the place that was worse affected by the tsunami?

ReputationRep:
    ok,i can play that game.
    who lives in Sri lanka?
    nobody does ...except me

How is it yo less that you can join this place one month after me but you've got almost 2000 posts and I have (well now) 33?

(Original post by Katranat)
    How is it yo less that you can join this place one month after me but you've got almost 2000 posts and I have (well now) 33?
    yes,its a common misconception that the WHOLE of sri lanka was destroyed by the tsunami.but fortunately,i dont live in any of the coastal areas so i was OK.lived here all my life;its very westernized.more than you'd think

and i post alot on general chat so my post count is high.

ReputationRep:
    wow! sri lanka? good thing that u wernt hurt.. too bad, there r rumors that the weather has been dramatically changde since then. like in new york, my friend went there and it wasnt cold...end of december. etc.. is it true? hows the weather in sri lanka?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katranat)
    Can anyone fill me in with what's been happening with this thread??? Because I haven't been on in such a long time! And where are all the original people like, ignotus-veritas and wottabout?
    I'm here, just didn't have anything to say. I don't know where ignotus-veritas is. SHE'S GONE! :eek: Does anyone know where she went? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    wow! sri lanka? good thing that u wernt hurt.. too bad, there r rumors that the weather has been dramatically changde since then. like in new york, my friend went there and it wasnt cold...end of december. etc.. is it true? hows the weather in sri lanka?
    35.4% of your words contained grammatical or selling mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    So what, if this were the Board of Directions, which obviously you have no clue of what it is, then my grammar would be impeccable. Otherwise, it is not. Satisfied? Visit the Board, although it is'nt as active as it was before. The Board of Directions (yes, Directions) is a forum where advice is given to whoever seeks it. The three members are Berty Buttoks, the janitor; Spatula King, the President of the Board, and, of course, myself: Samantha Lujan, Founder of the Holy Board.

Good day,
    The Board of Directions
    Sam Lujan, Founder of The Board and General Manager of All Things Possibly Managable

ReputationRep:
    So what, if this were the Board of Directions, which obviously you have no clue of what it is, then my grammar would be impeccable. Otherwise, it is not. Satisfied? Visit the Board, although it is'nt as active as it was before. The Board of Directions (yes, Directions) is a forum where advice is given to whoever seeks it. The three members are Berty Buttoks, the janitor; Spatula King, the President of the Board, and, of course, myself: Samantha Lujan, Founder of the Holy Board.

Good day,
    The Board of Directions
    Sam Lujan, Founder of The Board and General Manager of All Things Possibly Managable
    :confused:

Why shouldn't it be the Board of Directions?

ReputationRep:
    But your grammar and spelling were much better

Well done.

actually,its painfuly hot!!'tis terrible.you know,i've never seen snow

(Original post by wottabout)
    I'm here, just didn't have anything to say. I don't know where ignotus-veritas is. SHE'S GONE! :eek: Does anyone know where she went? :confused:
    ignotus veritas is in touch with me through mail she left cos...well,i'll ask her
    there was a person called schizy who wrote hilarious Artemis Fowl fanfics who's also disappeared :mad:
    here's the link to the fanfic
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1667245/1/

(Original post by FOALY)
    Maybe because of the fact that... WE ALL THOUGHT HE DIED! IT SAYS HE EVEN SAW HIS PARENTS WHEN HE WAS SHOT... MAYBE ALEX JUST ISN'T RIGHT UPSATIRS AND HE ONLY THINKS HE'S A MI5 AGENT.
    i thought he died :eek: and when i heard the next book was to be called Ark Angel,i told my friends he comes back as an angel,lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    i thought he died :eek: and when i heard the next book was to be called Ark Angel,i told my friends he comes back as an angel,lol :p:
    I didnt even know there would be another until I found it on my brothers bedside cabinet thing. He was running up and down the house looking for it :p:

(Original post by staylor)
    I didnt even know there would be another until I found it on my brothers bedside cabinet thing. He was running up and down the house looking for it :p:
    once again;thief!!!! :p:
    isn't my signature cool?
    *waits for compliments* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    once again;thief!!!! :p:
    isn't my signature cool?
    *waits for compliments* :rolleyes:
    Exceedingly so. Unfortunately it seems to keep going out of sync on my comp - are the two marquee things meant to move at different speeds?

(Original post by staylor)
    Exceedingly so. Unfortunately it seems to keep going out of sync on my comp - are the two marquee things meant to move at different speeds?
    no :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no :eek:
    Well they do. Perhaps its because I use firefox - I know that the Eoin Colfer site definitely doesnt work properly on fireox. It is really small so you cant read it .

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.