This discussion is closed.
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
i havent read it so keep it to yourself,m'dear
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
er,i just thought this needed revival.where the heck is everyone??
lirael
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
right here why
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I suspect that a range of factors led to the short abandonment of the thread. I will not list them here.

On the Arty side, Im 120 pages into the Opal Deception and OMG I cant believe it. I will not speak more for fear of spoilers. D*mn good book though.
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Can you believe what he did to root. Good beginging but drfintky not my favourite. We need to ptotest against what Eion did its not fair. Does anyone think there will be any more after this one. The plot is open for more but its tied up nicly and did you notice that he left someone out. I'll give that person rep if the guess who.
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So when you get it send me a personal message and youll get reped.
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
bet you won't get it.
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What do you mean 'left someone out'?

Do you mean from the main characters in the book?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
*covers eyes and ears*lalalala...i'm not reading the spoilers
this place is dying.lets get the adrenaline pumping.er...anyone seen
1)Ring2
2)Constantine
sorry,just went to my friends place and watched those.we totally ruined Ring2,we were cracking jokes all through it.threw away all the suspense.the lil boy(Hayden?) was sweet though...
as for Constantine - Keanu Reeves.enough said :love:
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Exactly enouth said Keanu is hot. He can realy act dark can't he. He should be in more films.
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Wheres our sigs they arent apearing on the posts
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lirael)
Exactly enouth said Keanu is hot. He can realy act dark can't he. He should be in more films.
yeah,our sigs have dissappeared :confused:
Keanu Reeves is bloody awesome - excuse the profanitie.i love The Matrix,although he looks slightley er...strange when he's doing the Neo role,dont you think?
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yo-less me one of us should start a poll or thread about him. :fisheye: (:love: :flowers:)sorry must have been daydreaming
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Yo-less me one of us should start a poll or thread about him.
defitnitely :love: theres a part in Constantine where he rips off his shirt after satan is done with him and...well,my friends insisted on pausing it there - fortunately,i kept my head(barely,lol).
6pac :rolleyes: :cool:
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I always wondered if he did because I couldn't tell. He wears too baggy cloths I so want to see it now.
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Whats th film where hes a doctor and its about a mum falling in love with her daughters boyfriend but the boyfriend is as old as the mum.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
I always wondered if he did because I couldn't tell. He wears too baggy cloths I so want to see it now.
yeah well,i think he just rips off his shirt to show off and make the ladies swoon :rolleyes:
which we did
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
Whats th film where hes a doctor and its about a mum falling in love with her daughters boyfriend but the boyfriend is as old as the mum.
oh!!oh!!i cant remember what its called but i've seen the preview.i must see it.can you recall the name by any chance?
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Don't bother watching it because he doesn't have a very big role on a few scenes thats it.
staylor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If you two have finished your discussion...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (265)
51.86%
No (246)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed