The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
i havent read it so keep it to yourself,m'dear
Reply 1281
er,i just thought this needed revival.where the heck is everyone??
Reply 1282
right here why
Reply 1283
I suspect that a range of factors led to the short abandonment of the thread. I will not list them here.

On the Arty side, Im 120 pages into the Opal Deception and OMG I cant believe it. I will not speak more for fear of spoilers. D*mn good book though.
Reply 1284
Can you believe what he did to root. Good beginging but drfintky not my favourite. We need to ptotest against what Eion did its not fair. Does anyone think there will be any more after this one. The plot is open for more but its tied up nicly and did you notice that he left someone out. I'll give that person rep if the guess who.
Reply 1285
So when you get it send me a personal message and youll get reped.
Reply 1286
bet you won't get it.
Reply 1287
What do you mean 'left someone out'?

Do you mean from the main characters in the book?
Reply 1288
*covers eyes and ears*lalalala...i'm not reading the spoilers
this place is dying.lets get the adrenaline pumping.er...anyone seen
1)Ring2
2)Constantine
sorry,just went to my friends place and watched those.we totally ruined Ring2,we were cracking jokes all through it.threw away all the suspense.the lil boy(Hayden?) was sweet though...
as for Constantine - Keanu Reeves.enough said :love:
Reply 1289
Exactly enouth said Keanu is hot. He can realy act dark can't he. He should be in more films.
Reply 1290
Wheres our sigs they arent apearing on the posts
Reply 1291
lirael
Exactly enouth said Keanu is hot. He can realy act dark can't he. He should be in more films.

yeah,our sigs have dissappeared :confused:
Keanu Reeves is bloody awesome - excuse the profanitie.i love The Matrix,although he looks slightley er...strange when he's doing the Neo role,dont you think?
Reply 1292
Yo-less me one of us should start a poll or thread about him. :fisheye: (:love: :flowers:)sorry must have been daydreaming :wink:
Reply 1293
lirael
Yo-less me one of us should start a poll or thread about him.

defitnitely :love: theres a part in Constantine where he rips off his shirt after satan is done with him and...well,my friends insisted on pausing it there - fortunately,i kept my head(barely,lol).
6pac :rolleyes: :cool:
Reply 1294
I always wondered if he did because I couldn't tell. He wears too baggy cloths I so want to see it now.
Reply 1295
Whats th film where hes a doctor and its about a mum falling in love with her daughters boyfriend but the boyfriend is as old as the mum.
Reply 1296
lirael
I always wondered if he did because I couldn't tell. He wears too baggy cloths I so want to see it now.

yeah well,i think he just rips off his shirt to show off and make the ladies swoon :rolleyes:
which we did :redface:
Reply 1297
lirael
Whats th film where hes a doctor and its about a mum falling in love with her daughters boyfriend but the boyfriend is as old as the mum.

oh!!oh!!i cant remember what its called but i've seen the preview.i must see it.can you recall the name by any chance?
Reply 1298
Don't bother watching it because he doesn't have a very big role on a few scenes thats it.
Reply 1299
If you two have finished your discussion...

Latest