Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
lirael
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 16 years ago
I think so but psycho gerbil would very much like to carry it on I'm sure.
~MOi~
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 16 years ago
um.. just a reminder... u guys r kinda fallin off topic.. Artemis Fowl Movie Update... what does reeves have to do wif artemis fowl?? lol

VIVA LA BOARD!! lol
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by staylor)
If you two have finished your discussion...
why,yes thank you :rolleyes:
i'm just trying to get this place rolling again.feel free to comment on any girls you like,m'dear boy
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by OpaL kOboI)
um.. just a reminder... u guys r kinda fallin off topic.. Artemis Fowl Movie Update... what does reeves have to do wif artemis fowl?? lol

VIVA LA BOARD!! lol
but theres nothing to say about Arty!!so now,we're just uselessly spamming with our friends...
you guys are my friends,right? :angel: :cool: :tsr:

RIGHT??? :mad: :questionm :hmmmm2: :secruity: :vmad: :motz:
staylor
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
What? Oh yeah. Sure, if you like.
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
What? Oh yeah. Sure, if you like.
what d'you mean;if i like? :secruity:
staylor
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
Well, if you dont want to you dont have to. Its quite elementary really. Its like an AND gate, 2 positive inputs create a positive output. In this case, the positive inputs being if you like and if I like.
FOALY
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
Well, if you dont want to you dont have to. Its quite elementary really. Its like an AND gate, 2 positive inputs create a positive output. In this case, the positive inputs being if you like and if I like.
huh?
staylor
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FOALY)
huh?
To continue, if you like (as I already do), this provides the second positive input crating the positive output. Conclusion: We are friends (or so I remember).
lirael
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
but theres nothing to say about Arty!!so now,we're just uselessly spamming with our friends...
you guys are my friends,right? :angel: :cool: :tsr:

RIGHT??? :mad: :questionm :hmmmm2: :secruity: :vmad: :motz:
I wouldn't call you otherwise By the way Stayler what girls do you like pray tell
~MOi~
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
whatever
Psycho Gerbil
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by OpaL kOboI)

VIVA LA BOARD!! lol
What does Reeves have to do with Artemis??!!! Well, 200 years in the future, a film is going to be made about Artemis, and, if we start a petition now, maybe we can manage to persuade the directors to have Reeves wandere through the movie and casually pull off shirts!

What does anyone else think?
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
What does Reeves have to do with Artemis??!!! Well, 200 years in the future, a film is going to be made about Artemis, and, if we start a petition now, maybe we can manage to persuade the directors to have Reeves wandere through the movie and casually pull off shirts!

What does anyone else think?
Not a bad idea . . .
~MOi~
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
haha. funny
staylor
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
In 600 years or so (and the Eternity Code movie) he could play Pex or Chips I suppose. Of course you'd have to deep freeze him until then.
lirael
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
That would be so cool if he did that. And deep freezing him and us hopfuly won't be too much troube
staylor
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
I was insulting him.
staylor
Rep:
Report 16 years ago
Well I thought I was anyway :confused:
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by FOALY)
huh?
Staylors acting all intellectual...play along*cough cough*
yo-less
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lirael)
I wouldn't call you otherwise By the way Stayler what girls do you like pray tell
yes please tell us!! :listen:

*hollow tone*you have 15 minutes...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.79%
Okay (99)
29.38%
A bit lacking (122)
36.2%
Not good at all (83)
24.63%

Watched Threads