Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think so but psycho gerbil would very much like to carry it on I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    um.. just a reminder... u guys r kinda fallin off topic.. Artemis Fowl Movie Update... what does reeves have to do wif artemis fowl?? lol

VIVA LA BOARD!! lol

(Original post by staylor)
    If you two have finished your discussion...
    why,yes thank you :rolleyes:
    i'm just trying to get this place rolling again.feel free to comment on any girls you like,m'dear boy

(Original post by OpaL kOboI)
    um.. just a reminder... u guys r kinda fallin off topic.. Artemis Fowl Movie Update... what does reeves have to do wif artemis fowl?? lol

VIVA LA BOARD!! lol
    but theres nothing to say about Arty!!so now,we're just uselessly spamming with our friends...
    you guys are my friends,right? :angel: :cool: :tsr:

RIGHT??? :mad: :questionm :hmmmm2: :secruity: :vmad: :motz:

ReputationRep:
    What? Oh yeah. Sure, if you like.

What? Oh yeah. Sure, if you like.
    what d'you mean;if i like? :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you dont want to you dont have to. Its quite elementary really. Its like an AND gate, 2 positive inputs create a positive output. In this case, the positive inputs being if you like and if I like.

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you dont want to you dont have to. Its quite elementary really. Its like an AND gate, 2 positive inputs create a positive output. In this case, the positive inputs being if you like and if I like.
    huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    huh?
    To continue, if you like (as I already do), this provides the second positive input crating the positive output. Conclusion: We are friends (or so I remember).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    but theres nothing to say about Arty!!so now,we're just uselessly spamming with our friends...
    you guys are my friends,right? :angel: :cool: :tsr:

RIGHT??? :mad: :questionm :hmmmm2: :secruity: :vmad: :motz:
    I wouldn't call you otherwise By the way Stayler what girls do you like pray tell

ReputationRep:
    whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpaL kOboI)

VIVA LA BOARD!! lol
    What does Reeves have to do with Artemis??!!! Well, 200 years in the future, a film is going to be made about Artemis, and, if we start a petition now, maybe we can manage to persuade the directors to have Reeves wandere through the movie and casually pull off shirts!

What does anyone else think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    What does Reeves have to do with Artemis??!!! Well, 200 years in the future, a film is going to be made about Artemis, and, if we start a petition now, maybe we can manage to persuade the directors to have Reeves wandere through the movie and casually pull off shirts!

What does anyone else think?
    Not a bad idea . . .

ReputationRep:
    haha. funny

ReputationRep:
    In 600 years or so (and the Eternity Code movie) he could play Pex or Chips I suppose. Of course you'd have to deep freeze him until then.

ReputationRep:
    That would be so cool if he did that. And deep freezing him and us hopfuly won't be too much troube

ReputationRep:
    I was insulting him.

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought I was anyway :confused:

(Original post by FOALY)
    huh?
    Staylors acting all intellectual...play along*cough cough*

(Original post by lirael)
    I wouldn't call you otherwise By the way Stayler what girls do you like pray tell
    yes please tell us!! :listen:

*hollow tone*you have 15 minutes...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.