Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have what?

ReputationRep:
    Seems the post I was replying to has disappeared. Or possibly I jsut cant find it.

ReputationRep:
    The stupid computer virus won't let me get on any sort of forum without difficulty, so I may not be posting for a long time. So, yo-less, I'm not dissapearing again.

ReputationRep:
    But didnt you just say that you might be?

(Original post by staylor)
    But didnt you just say that you might be?
    i'm dissappearing for a little while - 3 days perhaps.must play half life2

ReputationRep:
    Ill send you lots of messages in the meantime just in case.

ok *waits impatiently*though i expect to be reprimanded for the comment i made about your prom

ReputationRep:
    Must've missed that. Consider yourself reprimanded anyway.

uh-huh...right.now i must be off to mix chemical elements and study for my math test
    *staggers away*

btw,where are the others? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm here!

Wherever here is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    uh-huh...right.now i must be off to mix chemical elements and study for my math test
    *staggers away*
    From your staggering I must conclude that you are involved in teh transport of heavy elements. Staggering would not be required were proper apparatus supplied. The fact that it is not suggests only one thing.

SMUGGLER!!!

BTW why chemical elements for a maths test :confused:

ReputationRep:
    she said mix chemicle elements and study for her math test. So therefor, if you're theory is correct, she is mixing the chemicle elements she is planning to smuggle - but must make time to study for her math test on the side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    btw,where are the others? :eek:
    I think I'm sitting in front of the computer, but who can tell?
    Has anyone noticed how long we've gone without a post involving Arty? :eek:

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    she said mix chemicle elements and study for her math test. So therefor, if you're theory is correct, she is mixing the chemicle elements she is planning to smuggle - but must make time to study for her math test on the side.
    exactly what i was going to say.with out the smuggling bit :rolleyes:

(Original post by wottabout)
    I think I'm sitting in front of the computer, but who can tell?
    Has anyone noticed how long we've gone without a post involving Arty? :eek:
    ok.if you want to start me off

who else thought Artemis was :love: SO INCREDIBLY HOT :love: in the Opal Deception? :love: especially since he's becoming nicer.ahhh...*watches little hearts float around* :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO. Especily since he is becoming nicer. But I limite myself to people that actulay live. Much easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    LMAO. Especily since he is becoming nicer. But I limite myself to people that actulay live. Much easier
    What do you mean? Didn't you know that apparently, the character of Arty was based on a boy that Eion knew when he was a kid. As such, Artemis did, per sae, live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    What do you mean? Didn't you know that apparently, the character of Arty was based on a boy that Eion knew when he was a kid. As such, Artemis did, per sae, live
    Really? So then yo-less is, like, in love with someone would now be a middle-aged man? Eew.

ReputationRep:
    Today I read Peg the Hen

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.